What platform will you play Cyberpunk 2077 on?

+

What platform will you play Cyberpunk 2077 on?

• Total voters
I'm getting the Series X version!

Obviously you'll have to get the PS4/One version if you play the console version but what platform will you pay it on?

VelWu

Forum regular
Because I expect Cyberpunk2077 to take up a significant portion of my weekly schedule once released, I'm playing on PC. This allows me to quickly transition between gaming and studying/working/other real-life stuffs that can be accessed one tab away.

Translation: I'm trying to prevent being addicted to the game while still making it ready-to-go whenever I feel the rush. :ROFLMAO:

Well many many years ago when i was a much younger man i pre ordered the game PS4 but by the time it comes out i might be dead or playing on a PS5 . My problem now is do i cancel that pre order and wait for a PS5 version or not .

I have been a PC gamer since the beginning, around 1991-92.
(Wing commander I & II were reasons for me first PC. My first gaming rig was built specifically for wing commander. A 25MhZ 386, two sound cards: Roland LAPC-1 for music (best of its time) and soundblaster for synth voices. A ms flightstick for controls. )

Ive only had consoles when the game that used to be my main game in esports wasn't on any other platform. That time is past. Now I focus on PC again.

Last edited:
I am getting PS4 version and in 2021 PS5... Maybe I'll buy it on my PC too :LOL:

Guest 4406876

I'll get it on PC, GoG day 0 and see how it goes on my old 980 videocard (the rest of the system is very well high end so it doesn't worry me). If it's gonna be a problem (but i doubt it) I might consider an extra copy for ps4 to have a decent experience, console I bought some years ago for couple of games that didn't come out on PC (yet) and has been collecting dust ever since.

I still have the preorder for the PS4 version. Basically because I wanted a physical version with the steel case and all.
But now I am thinking of canceling it, because after this delay I really don't know how the game will perform on my PS4 slim and I lost all my trust.
Also I can play it on my laptop ( i7 9750h and GTX 1650). And if the PS4 version is not good and my laptop doesn't run it decently, I will go on Stadia as last resort.
So as you can see...I don't really know what to do now.

My original plan was to purchase it for PS4 when it becomes available for early download, give the game a few months to mature and (hopefully) start having some useful mods, then purchase a second copy for PC. But after events of the past few days, I'm convinced that trying to play the game on a current gen system will be excruciating. So at this point, I'm going straight to the PC version.

Gaming PC. How can one game any other way for a game like this? Granted, i have some techies working on my PC for me to upgrade the CPU. So I have to wait for that. One reason why I have no issue with the delays.

My original plan was to purchase it for PS4 when it becomes available for early download, give the game a few months to mature and (hopefully) start having some useful mods, then purchase a second copy for PC. But after events of the past few days, I'm convinced that trying to play the game on a current gen system will be excruciating. So at this point, I'm going straight to the PC version.

Summed up why this most recent delay was so frustrating. I feel forced to upgrade from my PS4 to properly enjoy it, and that's even without those stories of current gen being a buggy mess.

Still, I doubt my financial situation will let me get my PC up and running fast enough, so it's looking like I'm starting on the PS4...

um no its in a state they could ship it as is but just want to be little more perfectionist they wont delay it again
not at all, current gen consoles are not in a shippable state. don't bet on it not being delayed again. they can't be trusted at this point
Post automatically merged:

Gaming PC. How can one game any other way for a game like this? Granted, i have some techies working on my PC for me to upgrade the CPU. So I have to wait for that. One reason why I have no issue with the delays.
Well, right now at this very moment, the next gen consoles are punching at PCs three times their price. Obviously that will change with new PC hardware coming out but they really are a solid buy right now and will be for a couple years. I've got all three of the "main" platforms and use them all for different things

Gonna be getting a series X, even if this latest delay was simply to get me to buy one it is effective. I do want the best gaming experience for Cyberpunk 2077, and you PC master race folks don't go trying to school me that PC is the way to go. I have a great gaming PC and might get CP2077 for it if a plethora of mods come out that I'd enjoy, however I still prefer consoles.

not at all, current gen consoles are not in a shippable state. don't bet on it not being delayed again. they can't be trusted at this point
Not true they clearly said they have passed cert for current gen which means sony and microsoft has tested and aproved of them saying it is fair for the system. they just said they are not happy with it and needs more optimization. so it runs on them just not run best they feel it can

Top Bottom