What platform will you play Cyberpunk 2077 on?

+

What platform will you play Cyberpunk 2077 on?

• Total voters
Of course it isn't. Not everyone votes in polls or even participates beyond reading, plus this poll is less than three weeks old. Not to mention I bet not nearly everyone visits the English forum in the first place.

Sure, not everyone votes in polls or participates or prefers to speak English. Same as me standing on a random street, trying to poll people for their food preference, and not expecting everyone to participate or speak English.

However, 110 people is a relatively decent sample size (in the research lab where I work, that's a good amount that will already get you statistical significance, depending on the work done of course). And from that sample size, I would expect those that have voted in polls, participate and speak English, to already be a representative average of the whole, regardless.

If I'm on that street and after 110 participants, they're already slanting towards liking Fish Curry, Chutney and Chana Massala, I could conclude that people who like participating in my experiment and speak English, all really like Indian Food. That there's something innate about my study and Indian food, or that indian foodies like participating in studies. However, this doesn't make any sense. It also doesn't make sense that of 110 people who vote, participate and speak English, 80% just so happen to play on PC.

The more reasonable conclusion would be that I'm in India, or some major City's "India Town" for my street experiment, or that something else is going on, other then PC players just being more engaged in voting, participating or preferring English.

Though, me being a researcher also comes with having respect for other experts, and I'd say you're more knowledgeable about forum usage then me. :) I don't quite take your explanation just now, but something else is going on.

(That or I'm applying statistical models simply to the wrong project here. I run towards my lab's statisticians after every other project to make sure too. :ROFLMAO:)

Just going to put a reminder here that PC vs. console hostility is strictly off-limits. We're also not going to get into trying to invalidate others' points of view. Once again:

All opinions are welcome, and all opinions are to be respected.

Feel free to argue your opinion on the topic. Do not attempt to argue your opinion of others' opinions. (The alternative is marshmallow. A whole lot of marshmallow. So much marshmallow...)

On the platform it's meant to be played of course.

Will also purchase on GOG.com.
And not just to directly support CDProjektRED and getting all the extra bells and whistles (the exclusive comic + other bits and bobs) and a shiny DRM-free version of the game on top of that, but also to have an unadulterated digital copy of the original 1.0 release version backed up (via the GoG backup offline installers).
Just in case CDProjektRED foolishly decides to backpedal and introduces post-launch cuts and edits to tone down or "streamline".

Almost picked Stadia for the memes XD, but playing PC due to me speedrunning TW3. Will be using a controller when relaxing tho.

I'm concerned how well it will run on PS4 so I'm going with PC. It'll be a while til I get a better graphics card, but at least the experience will be the same.

PS4 Pro to start, then PS5 when I get one.

Possibly move to PC if I upgrade from my RX 590 otherwise graphically will be to similar to bother choosing between them.

Ooh the first to select Stadia:) I have no console and a PC that could never run this game, as well as no money at all for a better system, so Stadia is thank goodness the only way to play.

Well it seems now I'm getting a decent laptop before the 10th. So instead of ps4, I'll be playing on pc.

XMP Profile activated?

It wasn't. I turned it on and reset the profile back to ultra presets to do the test and got an extra 11 FPS thanks again have another red point.

"my Score" also increased also it seems my GPU and CPU usage when down

Do you know what that the "score" means?

You can compare the score of that game with others, therefore is that score.
How high is your score in 3DMark Timespy, Firestrike and Port Royal?

Top Bottom