What rank did you get to this season?

+
What rank did you get to this season?

I got to 17 with SK cursed deck then got to 19 last night with SC control deck.

Some cards are getting premiumed for their great service when i get my dust tonight.

:smiling2:

I tried a last ditch attempt to get to 20 before season end but alas the competition was simply too fierce not to mention the huge MMR jump from 19 to 20.

I GOT CHEATED! last season i was a rank 7 got barrel cards and stuff, made it to 16, yesterday i was a rank 16, now im a rank 1?! no card barrel rewards, nothing, what is this CD?

rewards are coming at 8th feb

in my account is showing rank 1 too .... and i wouldnt have a problem to start next season there to get more ladder rewards

Last edited:

PraytheRosary;n10417682 said:
I GOT CHEATED! last season i was a rank 7 got barrel cards and stuff, made it to 16, yesterday i was a rank 16, now im a rank 1?! no card barrel rewards, nothing, what is this CD?
Ehhh... rewards are assigned at the beginning of the new season. Just wait a bit.

PraytheRosary;n10417682 said:

This always happens. Rewards will be rolling out soon and your new rank will be there when the new season starts. Just give it a bit of time.

As for me, made it to rank 17 using a variety of homemade decks, but mostly Deathwish Monster (No Nekkers) and Soldier Nilfgaard.

Made it to 18 with a Scoial'Tael deck that I've been tweaking along the way. Definitely a fun deck that I hope is still viable after the update.

I made it to level 19 with monster swarm. After that I hit a ceiling and couldn`t be bothered to netdeck/grind the last bit. So I played mostly fun decks after, and fluctuated arround 3700-4000 mmr

Played with a Chuck Norris deck and made it to rank 22.

*ahem* Reached rank 20, switching between Bears and Nekkers.

Top Bottom