What relic does the monk have in the flotsam inn?

+
What relic does the monk have in the flotsam inn?

I played dice with him but have yet to win the relic, can someone tell me what it is? also I'm playing on dark, what does the dark armor do in return for the crazy stats? (blaspheme armor and weapon set)

I was wondering about that too on my last playthroughs of the game many months ago. Thanks for the info, Grindif!

Huh, I was also a little the fuck about the Monk. Didn't receive anything when I won and thought that it was just a red herring or something. Now I know though! :p

Guest 3593423

FoggyFishburne said:
Huh, I was also a little the fuck about the Monk. Didn't receive anything when I won and thought that it was just a red herring or something. Now I know though! :p

Yeah, I won 40 games in a row (thanks to saving and loading), and was wondering when he would say 'Yes, fortune obviously favors you!'

Never trust a shady, gambling monk who hides in the corner of a dirty tavern. :p

yeah I also wondered that last year, they should do something about it confuses ppl :p

Yeah, they should definitely either patch him out or make it so that if you beat him in a specific way (maybe 5 of a kind or something), he gives you something special.

AnthonyF1227 said:
Yeah, they should definitely either patch him out or make it so that if you beat him in a specific way (maybe 5 of a kind or something), he gives you something special.

When the monk actually did something, that's how it worked: if you beat him with a hand of two pair, you got the coupon. But he doesn't even acknowledge your two pair anymore.

Let's see if the REDKit beta testers can send him back to his monastery.

Well, then they can make it so if you beat him with a two pair hand, he'll give you an amulet which gives you some small perk. Easy enough.

Top Bottom