What stories/characters would you have liked to have been followed up on

+
One of my complaints about the game is the relatively minor issue that I feel a lot of the stories and characters don't have follow up that would have made them more interesting.

* Max-Tac
* Trauma Team
* Voodoo Boyz
* NetWatch
* Lizzy Wizzy
* Meredith Stout

I feel similarly that we could have gotten more River, Kerry Eurodyne, and Yorinobu Arasaka too.

What about you?

I don't think it's a minor issue, it's actually one of my major gripes with this game. These organisations/people show up, get built up to something imprtant and then disappear from the story to never be heard from again. This is one fo the reasons why the game feels so incomplete to me.

With River and Kerry you have the added layer of them being love interests and being treated like throaway characters, but I think VBs, Netwatch and Militech were also criminally underused. The non-conclusion of the Peralez arc is also weird.

I kinda expected more to come out from joining with Meredith than an insufferably akward sex scene.

Also that thing with the Netwatch-guy in the Voodoo Boys mission didn’t seem to go anywhere (at least nowhere particularly noticeable).

There were others too, but since the game wasn’t all that memorable as a whole, they escape me.

I’m also not mentioning NCPD, Max Tac or Traumateam because they only got a cursory mention in the first place (should’ve gotten more), so there’s not much to follow up.

Max Tac had one appearance in a quest, but yes, I would love to have more of them, as well as Trauma Team. Maybe in a small chain of side missions?
Some follow-ups would be problematic because of different decisions made by V already for some of these characters: Meredith Stout, Takemura, Rogue.
For any "main" characters, I would probably prefer introduction of some new ones, preferably more related to corpo themes in the game.

- Continuation of V (specifically after when you choose her to live)
- MaxTac after meering Melissa Rory
- Peralez questline and the battle against the shadowy dude.
- Netwatch/Voodoo Boys 'net-war'
- Meredith and Militech
- Various love interest (including new additions)
- Racing, particulairly where V may get rematch or defend champions title. (I made a suggestion to incorporate that into a recurring possibility)
- Expanded backstory of your starting V, so more of V while she's still a Nomad, working for Arasaka or acting like a semi-gangmember/streetforager.

For that last one I'm also cooking up some ideas of what I'd like on that front

1. Rogue, just more Rogue.

2 Jeff & Liz Peralez.
3. Sandra Dorsett.

- These and NightCorp are likely connected and I'm hoping will be the focus of some DLC down the line.

4. Bryce Stone (edit> Mosley! Nice catch LeKill3rFou :D) & Netwatch.

- C'mon man, I did you a solid, text me! Would love if this would open up some gigs for V, Corpo V even has the advertisment shard for joining Netwatch on their desk (my headcanon; they might've liked to work for them at some point).

5. Placide & Maman Brigitte.

- I know everyone hates the VDBs but they're such cool characters, even if they're double-crossing dicks.

6. Samurai.

- Everyone but Kerry and Nancy go silent after the gig, I love Denny and would've liked more of her. Henry who?

Last edited:
4. Bryce Stone & Netwatch.

- C'mon man, I did you a solid, text me! Would love if this would open up some gigs for V, Corpo V even has the advertisment shard for joining Netwatch on their desk (my headcanon; they might've liked to work for them at some point).

5. Placide & Maman Brigitte.

- I know everyone hates the VDBs but they're such cool characters, even if they're double-crossing dicks.
You mean Bryce Mosley
In case of VBDs/Netwatch expansion, it need both in one. Whatever player's choice, it end badly for one of them :)

It only occurred to me toward the end of the game that the Roller Coaster of Love quest may no longer have any quest-givers in it in some games not because a bug but because you killed all the Voodoo Boyz.
It's possible, I always wondered if it was not related. Because on my side, I never had a problem, but I always complete the main quest with VDBs really, really late (as late as possible actually).

I hope for more political-corpo themes like Peralez questline. We rarely had a chance to visit those upper level areas and I think there is great potential for exploring how much corporations control NC politics etc.

I`m not sure where it comes for extra love interest content - Panam or Judy story is kind of completed - yeah it would be definitely great to see more of them but if they choose different direction than I wont be complaining. I guess...

Voodoo boys are a bit tricky as you already had a chance to kill most of them. But definitely more pacifica!

Sandra Dorset for sure is one of characters where you can easily make some follow up stories.

Top Bottom