What stories/characters would you have liked to have been followed up on

+
Yep i for sure would have liked sandra dorsett follow on story line, could maybe have tied in with the peralez story further down the road.

Meredith enough said really , specially militech v arasaka im sure militech woth v having the chip would have loved helping/support v against them.

Heck bringing v to militech withthe chip might made meredith top dog there, apart from romance fully there was such a spy/covert war storyline there

I hope for more political-corpo themes like Peralez questline. We rarely had a chance to visit those upper level areas and I think there is great potential for exploring how much corporations control NC politics etc.
+1 This would be really interesting.
Voodoo boys are a bit tricky as you already had a chance to kill most of them. But definitely more pacifica!
Militech is in difficult position in the Night City as they don't really have ties but with 6th Street gang in Sando Doming. To the North, Arasaka is controls entire West Brook and is trying pincher from City Centre to the West via Valentinos. That would leave Militech into Badlands where they have jurisdiction but their influence to city would be limited.

So Militech might want to take Pacifica as it's outside of NCDP jurisdiction (security is via the Afterlife mercenaries) but then there's new player in town, Kang Tao might want that too. The Animals and the Scavengers has their turf war going on in Pacifica too, but I don't see it would be convenient for their business activities to get involved with the Corps too much, so I don't know if they really had a role.

But yeah, it's quite interesting question, what will happen in Pacifica.

So Militech might want to take Pacifica as it's outside of NCDP jurisdiction (security is via the Afterlife mercenaries) but then there's new player in town, Kang Tao might want that too. The Animals and the Scavengers has their turf war going on in Pacifica too, but I don't see it would be convenient for their business activities to get involved with the Corps too much, so I don't know if they really had a role.
If I remember (NC54 news), Night City have offered to sell all of Pacifica to Kang Tao for a single "symbolic" eddie, at condition that they takes care of all the "criminal presences", means the "kill/wipe out" the VDBs.
I don't know if Kang Tao have accepted it or not, but it would be "stupid" to refuse a such "good" offer :)

If I remember (NC54 news), Night City have offered to sell all of Pacifica to Kang Tao for a single "symbolic" eddie, at condition that they takes care of all the "criminal presences", means the "kill/wipe out" the VDBs.
I don't know if Kang Tao have accepted it or not, but it would be "stupid" to refuse a such "good" offer :)
Forgot that one, but not surprising. Militech would be silly not to make higher offer, unless they think their position is stronger that it actually is. If I think situation in there, from boots on the ground Militech soldier point of view. Bandlands okay, but City Center, if Arasaka bought the docks directly of via other party that would leave just one safe supply line through Santo Domingo so for situation where Militech had to use force to maintain their presence in whatever shadow war through proxies, their troops need ammo, their gears needs parts, not to mention personnel to replace the losses. Bad Lands and that, Arasaka may let them be there, that's very limited influence over city and say Militech could try siege but that would be an act of war on Night City and then what, Arasaka controls the docs in the North East Watson.

But anyway, thinking scenario that can happen, the Devil, it really wouldn't take much for Militech situation in city to turn to something, to use military jargo, FUBAR.

Literally every character and faction could use more detail. This whole game was a shitshow when it comes to things that actually mattered.

I agree with all the suggestions I've seen. I'm going to say Kirk because I went through the first chunk of my streetkid playthrough thinking maybe I'd learn more about him at some point.

Kang Tao: We refuse. The Voodoo Boyz are...

Night City: All dead.

Kang Tao: What now?

Mr. Nibbles

They did not even have "pet your pet" animation for the first year of this game...

(Wait, they do have that in the game now right?)

SPOILER WARNING.

So I have thought about this previously mine are very specific.

1. Gary The Prophet
I'd really like a mission string where you go to save Gary the Prophet after he disappears. I think this might be included in future DLC.

2. Pepe and his wife
After Pepe asks you to follow his wife and you discover that she had a full body sculpt to "escape her past". I'd really love a string of missions where her past comed back and Pepe and his wife hire you to help them. I think this would be an interesting way to introduce stat editing. Once you've completed the mission you get access to a level of riperdock which offers full body sculpting and this could be a way to edit your core stats.

3. Huang Bo
I think that's his name. He's the netrunner Wakako sends you to check up on. At the end of that quest he says something along the lines of "come see me again and I'll teach you some Netrunner shit. I'd like some further quests expanding on him.

4. Aldecados/Snake Nation
I'd like some missions which expand on the implied conflict between the aldecados and Snake Nation. This would of course lead to more Panam which is always a good thing.

5. Nancy/Swedenborg
At the end of the mission Killing in the Name you discover that Swedenborg is fake and it's a netrunner involved. I'd like a mission where the netrunner comes to settle the score of you ruining his ultimate troll.

These are the ones I can remember off the top of my head. I'm currently on another playthough so I'm sure I'll remember as I go along.

2. Pepe and his wife
After Pepe asks you to follow his wife and you discover that she had a full body sculpt to "escape her past". I'd really love a string of missions where her past comed back and Pepe and his wife hire you to help them. I think this would be an interesting way to introduce stat editing. Once you've completed the mission you get access to a level of riperdock which offers full body sculpting and this could be a way to edit your core stats.

A trans friend of mine thinks this was probably intended to be a trans or race story but they realized the unfortunate implications just before before releasing it. So they left it up to your imagination.

- Something more with Meredith. CDPR did her dirty.

- Peralez. One of the best side quests in the game, even way more interesting than the main storyline.

- Not a follow up, but Moxes deserve their own storyline/side quest like any other gang, preferably with Rita. Right now they're the only one without anything. Massive missed opportunity.

- Something more with Meredith. CDPR did her dirty.

- Peralez. One of the best side quests in the game, even way more interesting than the main storyline.

- Not a follow up, but Moxes deserve their own storyline/side quest like any other gang, preferably with Rita. Right now they're the only one without anything. Massive missed opportunity.

Meredith is dead in my save :(. Not cool when the game almost promt you to hack the pendrive.

Meredith is dead in my save :(. Not cool when the game almost promt you to hack the pendrive.
And? You don't have to do it. I don't pick every timed dialogue option either if I don't like it, it's called RP. *shrugs*

Also
>meredith is dead in my save

Well, she's not dead in my game. What's the point of even writing that? Everyone plays differently.

And? You don't have to do it. I don't pick every timed dialogue option either if I don't like it, it's called RP. *shrugs*

Also
>meredith is dead in my save

Well, she's not dead in my game. What's the point of even writing that? Everyone plays differently.

What I am saying is that they treated her like an unimportant npc. And if they made new content, many of us wouldn't even see it since it is a character that can be dead in your game.

What I am saying is that they treated her like an unimportant npc. And if they made new content, many of us wouldn't even see it.
That's the point of RPG with choices. It won't be always rewarding for everyone. Just like Takemura is dead in my game, I don't save him, because I don't like him. And I wouldn't be sad if I wouldn't see more content with him.

What I am saying is that they treated her like an unimportant npc. And if they made new content, many of us wouldn't even see it since it is a character that can be dead in your game.

I mean, that's a bit of a tautology.

They treated her like an unimportant NPC since the fact she can die in most playthroughs means she was an unimportant NPC.

She just looked important because she was in the opening gameplay. :)

A trans friend of mine thinks this was probably intended to be a trans or race story but they realized the unfortunate implications just before before releasing it. So they left it up to your imagination.

This is distinctly possible. Though it wouldn't be too difficult to change it to a story of her being a huge corporate whistleblower or something. Also there is the trans part of Claire's storyline and they left that in there.

Top Bottom