What stories/characters would you have liked to have been followed up on

+
It was the goal of the quest designer (his word : "Peralez story is not ended, but V's part is").
Guess that's why it feels uncomplete.

However...
knowing Johnny, he would urge you to go after the ones that remotely hacked you. V was completely helpless when that happened. That's a dire threat that immediately needs to be eliminated before you do anything else. He would say that leaving them at large, could gravely jeopardize V in any of his/her future operations. Don't know about CDPR's vision or anyone else's about V, but my V would not even be needed convincing going after them.

And there is the matter of V telling Jefferson the whole story or not.

When V doesn't tell, I guess it's the quest designer's way, but when V does tell, instead that the story continues, the whole quest seems to "derail" into chaos just to end it. At least, that's how I experienced it.

Elizabeth told V her husband is a fighter, and would stop at nothing to go after the ones behind it. Yet, when you tell him everything, he still becomes the Mayor of Night City inevitably, while those that control him are still at large. And guess what? Jefferson knows that he could still be manipulated, because he offers V the job of Head of Security.

Also, a few days when V had told Jefferson the whole story, I see no reason why he would not, yet again, hollo V to ask for his/her aid, as V by now had earned Jefferson complete trust. Maybe he could have said that he found a good lead about the undoubted organization behind all this, and or the whereabouts of that cloaked AV.

All in all, 1, 2 maybe even 3 following up extra gigs just to complete this particular fascinating story.

Guess that's why it feels uncomplete.
Yep, that's totally the goal :D
Post automatically merged:

And that's why more than a year later, it's still a quest line that I really want to know what is going on... (I really wish that we will add more infos/quests/whatever about it^^).
Let's imagine this quest was resolved with an additional quest. A Netwatch conspiracy for example, where V break through a building, kill every one and definitly stop them. Today, we wouldn't even talk about this quest line, it would be simply a quest line amound the others :)

Last edited:
Would like the Peralez story to continue as I find that one of the most interesting. Has always kinda felt uncomplete to my accounts.

I think that particular subplot was left hanging deliberately. There are a lot of loose ends, and you may not run across even half of them in a single playthrough, that all point in a single direction: beyond the Blackwall. There's enough there to make a whole new story DLC out of it. Maybe even a sequel game with a different protagonist if V canonically dies at the end of CP2077.

ETA: Thanks for the link @LeKill3rFou. Good to have confirmation!

I think the canon ending would be the one where V and Johnny attack Arasaka alone and then V let's Johnny take their body. That leaves options for Johnny to be an NPC in future games.
Post automatically merged:

I'd also like a follow up on the Gustavo Orta, Martha Frankes situation. I like Gustavo he seems s decent choom for a ganger.

Last edited:
Top Bottom