What the hell happened with vampires ?

+
I think is true: I never used Black blood in tw3 And I miss its effects, indeed. It's too easy killing a vampire with swallow and sword... too easy

Groups of lesser vampires (Fleders or the like) would make black blood useful. Against a single vampire opponent it's better to just dodge.

View attachment 19106

That will never happen sry to burst your bubble is Explicite still this game is R18 and will never come close to a TW1 or TW2 to show genitals or other stuff.Why you ask ?CDPR tease us with one of the most when not the best looking CGI trailer today and you get slapped in your Face with so many Censorships in TW3. Its not CDPR fault but the LAW's of Countrys Worldwide.

Shame we live in 20th century and are still Forced by country's LAW what exactly we can watch or not.

Attachments

• vampires.jpg
    vampires.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 147
Same as you i was disappointed from the giant ratbat model it felt like a lower vampire.

The funny thing is that the witcher 3 have an incredible base for a witcher 1 bruxa, all that need to be done is to use a model of one of the ladies of the night from the sabbath quest and tint it to match the bruxa color. Give it some nice abilities and we have an incredible enemy that feel a part of the witcher world.

Nuff said.

Allso the witcher 3 just have many reskinned monsters they al look identical with just an extra horn or beard, or color shame tho.

Last edited:
Top Bottom