What the meaning of drug dealer if they not sell drugs

+
they sell drugs... sort of...
theres even a whole Police Call for a mission where the Animals sell those and the Police calls it drugs

So lets talk about drugs dealer, if you dont want them to sell drugs, just remove them from the game entirely.
This is something I've been hammering on since launch. I feel it's fairly obvious since the drug dealers great you with a their spiel about having crazy drugs for sale but only really have medicine, CDPR tried to make a compromise between the lore and genre of cyberpunk and being a eunuch. Similarly the same goes with the 18+ signs in all the clubs but no strippers.

CDPR is a eunuch.

I got disappointed that Kerry got me a personal dealer and there was dialogue about buying it and everything. But you can't even interact with him. :( These are the details why I feel like it's unfinished cause it's not the first time that we get dialogue and then afterwards we should just forget about it and live as it never happened.

I don't care if he sells snakeoil or just cigarettes, there should be an option to buy if you open the dialogue about it as a game.

Its weird because Fallout's way around this is just using fictional drugs.

* Psycho
* Buffout
* Med-X

And so on.

This is something I've been hammering on since launch. I feel it's fairly obvious since the drug dealers great you with a their spiel about having crazy drugs for sale but only really have medicine, CDPR tried to make a compromise between the lore and genre of cyberpunk and being a eunuch. Similarly the same goes with the 18+ signs in all the clubs but no strippers.

CDPR is a eunuch.
No stripper, just business men dancing in the windows.

And you can't go in. CDPR is a monk.

No stripper, just business men dancing in the windows.

And you can't go in. CDPR is a monk.
Monks wouldn't announce a game as mature and adult themed in the first place neither would they tease you with 18+ signs and drug dealers that sell medicine. Calling them monks is a compliment, calling eunuchs could be a compliment too but I only meant it in as much as they castrated themselves.

I struggle to understand what exactly about this game needs "mature" rating, other than maybe Johnnys drinking binge.

Weird though as you can purchase so many different kind of alcohol in the game with slowing down debuffs and blurring sight but you cannot purchase stuff with temporary positive effects.

from what I can gather.....originally (I know more whining about cut content) the drugs in the game were supposed to act like The Witcher potions. Keriznekov (spelling?!) was originally a drug you took for a short term boost in the gameplay trailer, but now it is a cybernetic.

So it paves the way that the game had various "potions" you could take to do long term or short term buffs with drugs/food.

Now it is a shadow of itself and at most you get some stim packs and maybe a health/stamina/ram/carrying capacity booster out of them.

I think the drug system originally could have been good with the idea of drug addiction and adverse effects of long term use kind of like The Witcher and potion toxicity but more expanded.

Also I looked up the Cyberpunk 2020 player handbook and it mentioned how cybernetic installation required the player to make humanity checks to ensure they didn't turn into cyberpsychos. More cybernetics you put on, the more cold and inhuman you became until NPCs couldn't interact with you properly.

So it sounded like a balance between two systems of buffs through drugs or cybernetics to get better combat results and special abilities. Now there is no repercussions and just use a bunch of drugs and cybernetics and be a god.

Top Bottom