What the meaning of drug dealer if they not sell drugs

+
Drug references (especially in a positive way) is a pretty fast road to get your he banned.

They probably scrapped that for exactly that reason.
Well that's interesting because the drug dealers do sell drugs but they only have positive effects, the drugs they sell are literally medicine. All they would have had to do to stay true to the "dark future" is have the drug dealers sell drugs [items] that have both positive and negative effects on the players stats or even items that only have negative effects but alter the view point in some trippy way. Maybe a drug that increases strength but lowers intelligence etc. and then throw on some visual effects which would have helped their so called "first person immersion". This is just a basic idea and it can be made much cooler but this is a baseline.

Why ever they did what they did etc. doesn't matter as much as how they did what they did was awful and an embarrassment.

With the state of NCs health services, no wonder medicine is as expensive and hard to get by as drugs are.
I guess that's sarcasm? I say so because medicine is quite literally littered everywhere like garbage. I had almost 1000 health inhalers at around the 40 hour mark and never purchased one. The medicine that is purchasable was cheap from what I remember.

I guess that's sarcasm? I say so because medicine is quite literally littered everywhere like garbage. I had almost 1000 health inhalers at around the 40 hour mark and never purchased one. The medicine that is purchasable was cheap from what I remember.
Yeah.
Could have contained a dollop of sarcasm

Top Bottom