What they could have done! [Spoilers]

+

CEAN0

Forum regular
One thing i miss in this game is to have a sidekick, what they could have done is that when you do the heist you had the choice to take the chip your self and in that way Jackie would be alive. Then you and he could still be companions in the game but if you let him takes the chip i dies as before, in that way you have a good story for both kind of players the solo player and the player that likes to have a companion.

Also they could have done so that the character you have a romance with you have more interactions with and they could also be your companion, at least they could have added some good dialogs after you get together with them and that they move around in there homes with more interactions.

This game is really good but it could have been awesome!

Jackie didn't die because he had the chip. He died because he took the chip out before he died.

I liked the missions where we had partners.

It kind of felt like they were leaning in that direction at the ending credits, but when we went back to see some of the people that said they would be there for us, there weren't any additional options. Hopefully in the future. I realize in the end that we came back to a previous save, but it would have been nice to have additional relations with those folks that sent us their video messages in the credits.

Last edited:
This game really is missing companions. Its great to play but would be so cool to have another characters inputs and also help in fights with supporting playstyles like a all guns blazing to go with my netrunner.

I cranked up the difficulty settings a couple of times, and you definitely would benefit from having a buddy or three. It'll change my playstyle, but sometimes I like to be a sniper, and other times I want blood all over my face.

Hear that Arasaka? We will rip your arm off and pour salt in your bloody stump. lol

CEAN0

Forum regular
Jackie didn't die because he had the chip. He died because he took the chip out before he died.
What i mean is if he takes the chip and don't die the whole story is out of wack, so the options is for you to take the chip and he lives on after you get him to a ripper dock, or the story as it is now.

Rudo_

Forum regular
Hmm not sure about that. V dies because when he got shot in the head, chip's nanobots fixed him up, thats why he would die if he had taken it off. Relic didnt interact with Jackies brain, since his brain was healthy. He died out of lead overdose and bad jumping.

Top Bottom