What to do after everything is completed?

+
Did all missions, gigs, police calls and cant find anything more, but I want to level my other skills and just shoot something more, does anyone has any idea where to find more enemies? I do find some gang members in city by small quantities, but thats way too little.
Also I hope for some daily missions or random spawns of gangs, random massive encounters and so on. It wouldnt be good if game just died after you finish everything. And no I dont want to start over, I want to reach maximum levels of all skills

And no I dont want to start over, I want to reach maximum levels of all skills

Well, you almost maxed out your character, finished plenty of quests and explored the sh*t out of the game world so it is probably a good time to wrap things up by finishing the main quest, or... start a new game. Same for Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Witcher 3, and other Open World RPG's. Sooner or later you'll either have to start over or play something else.

Start a new game on hard as a niche build. Netrunner only etc
Post automatically merged:

Well, you almost maxed out your character, finished plenty of quests and explored the sh*t out of the game world so it is probably a good time to wrap things up by finishing the main quest, or... start a new game. Same for Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Witcher 3, and other Open World RPG's. Sooner or later you'll either have to start over or play something else.
That's not the way the game works, there is a limited amount of perks to specialose on a particular build, this adds replayablility

4 playthroughs later i've never hit anyone for 1mill nor used a weapon that shots through walls, though i know you can get them, i have used contagion to wipe out full areas though but it got boring and i started a shotgun/cold blood build that was fun

4 playthroughs later i've never hit anyone for 1mill nor used a weapon that shots through walls, though i know you can get them, i have used contagion to wipe out full areas though but it got boring and i started a shotgun/cold blood build that was fun
You can only hit 1m when you get a headshot with a sniper, the eqiv of what would happeen in real life.

Make a review on steam saying the game is not open world and is not RPG but is a single player action adventure, so other players doesnt have to eat all the game to discover it.
Why that'd be lying to be a scumbag cuz the game is open world lol and is an RPG even though it doesnt have all mechanics we'd like in an RPG however you do role play as V

is not open world because is restricted depending on your mainquest. and is not RPG because the questline is always the same, ending differences and the whole path doesnt changes that much depending on your choises....
After a few missions u can just go off and do side missions and the assault in progress, most games have this restrictive beginning for a short amount of time, once you are past the prologue and past dex deshaun your more or less to free tot roam whereever u want?

is not open world because is restricted depending on your mainquest. and is not RPG because the questline is always the same, ending differences and the whole path doesnt changes that much depending on your choises....
So how does the storyline of skyrim change, you always become the dragon born, or what aboout witcher, do you somehow choose NOT to save Ciri, runescape - all quests are the same for everyone, divity of orignal sin 2 - you become god choose and those with magic are hunted and killed) wow - same again, what makes this not an RPG then, the storylines are always have a similar outcome or are fairly shallow in most cases, its the in-between gameplay and decisions that make it an RPG imo and the fact there is 6 different ending with differing dialogs and situations in the story... it's nothing ground breaking but it's doing more or less what everyone else is and better since its in first person and immersive.

Last edited:
Roleplay is a thing you gotta do yourself, as a player anyway! That's atleast what I feel ;)

Tho I agree with the notion that the game could use A LOT more things that gives us reason to RP but in the end... it's all subjective! Some enjoy just walking around the city, pretending to be a citizen - Others enjoy the 1mil headshots and other really dislike the game!

That's just how things are! People are different :censored: We can agree that this game is to be considered an Action-Adventure tho, I mean - that's waht the official twitter says atleast :eek:

You could go for a more RP style of route, e.g. you are skilling and leveling up to be a street brawler or something else, play on very hard and then go for netrunning or stealth-non-lethal approach. throw in as many stones in your way as possible. play to your looks and not to your armor.

Top Bottom