What to do after everything is completed?

+
Plays on very hard with tech guns that go through walls and smart targeting... its like playing on easy and being lazy asf... If you wanna play the game play it without all that and very hard will be kinda hard lol

It was the game's choice to make such exploit possible.

It should be rebalanced to kill a lot of cheap exploits, like crafting/infinite money, one shot pistol/revolver, two hits meele/ armadillo mod fiesta, and so on.

The AI need a better work too, to encounter a group of 5 enemies, and have 1 of them approaching you while shooting, 1 shooting you at distance, 1 doing nothing, 2 hiding without any sense of trying to flank the player or use supress fire is just frustrating.

AI just keep themselves on their feet and never tries to surprise me with positioning or tactical moves. Add some exploitive builds to that and that's why combat is just unbalanced. The visuals are great, but there's no challenge.
Oh, this, literally I'd rather CDPR had though on something akin to Xcom's ironman mode in the hardest difficulty than the current bizarre AI, even in harder difficulties CP just plain ups the life and dmg of enemies while also making them throw more grenades, that is idiotic to say the least, there is no true depth on the game, hell, at this point even something akin to what enemies do in top tiers in division 2 is more combat wise than what 77 has.

After finishing the game for the third time thought that it might've been a good idea to make something like a FNFF mode because the hardest difficulty didn't felt like the hardest thing, it is difficult compared to many other games but it's that, it's difficult but not complex.
Post automatically merged:

Plays on very hard with tech guns that go through walls and smart targeting... its like playing on easy and being lazy asf... If you wanna play the game play it without all that and very hard will be kinda hard lol
You see that's where I think you're wrong, tech guns are game elements, although myself I much rather have a regular moron labe or divided we stand (no smartlink mind you) + a katana (or the dildo, dildoing npcs was fun) + a revolver + laser grenades, the tech guns are actually a rather fun and interesting mechanic that the game allows for in any circumstance, so we kind of go back to exploits there, either a disregarded mechanic that ended up pin exploits or they purposely left it as is because they didn't had enough time to change the mechanic to something that made more sense or would be less exploitable.

Last edited:
O.M.G. Seriously?

To be honest, I am.

Developers should make an effort to make the game play fair, which means avoiding game breaking builds like the ones I mentioned.

It's bad when players can have such exploitive builds, mainly in the RPG genre, with variable damage, reloading speed, character movement speed and so on.

I said it was the game's fault because most games have a pretty fair leveling up system, with very limited exploits, most of them only discovered after months, even years, but Cyberpunk is not even trying to be balanced.

Every build that I mentioned is achievable by leveling up in a regular way, without trying to glitch the game up.

CDPR caving to Kotaku complaining about the amount of dildos, like really? How about complain about all the massive amounts of cut content and horrible pointless storyline? I could put up with bugs if the game wasn't completely gutted out and even more so with removing more nudity from even NPCs and now Dildos, and now they are caving to SJW clan members, so much respect lost for CDPR. RPG to Action Adventure, R to Everyone, 2020 sucks.

As far as what to do when you finish this game goes, not a thing, CDPR just wants you to always die and goodbye. RIP Samurai.

Last edited:
When everything's completed, I quit the game and either wait for expansions, or uninstall lol.

In my opinion, all the side quests and grind should be done BEFORE the main quest. I think of it as training, or preparation. Then you can go do the main quest, being strong and looking cool.

Once the world is saved, or the city is burned (or wherever the story is going, I don't know, 105 hours in, Takemura is still waiting for me in that diner, poor fella), what's the point in doing anything any more? Nothing seems to matter any more and it limits a game's potential endings. It's like becoming a CEO of some company (saving the world) and then going back to work as a cashier at a supermarket (fetching some random granny's frying pan). I don't care about how my hero goes grocery shopping, or washing his underwear. His big arc is DONE. There are no more meaningful adventures, without an expansion.

This is why I like games like Fallout New Vegas, KOTOR, etc, where the end is THE END. You wish to do side quests? Do them before the end. What if writers wish to kill off your character? What if the writers wish to make dramatic world-altering endings? Well they can't if gamers or management insist on there being an ability to play afterwards. I mean they could do what Witcher 3 does and awkwardly half-revert back to the point of no return, but it's not a proper revert, you can't go back and do the last quest once again. It would IMO be better to just tell people to load their older savegame.

Now let's talk replayability. I do like to replay games, if they're good, but I really do not wish to regrind boring filler content, like all those MMO NCPD missions (some of the Gigs were more interesting, though mostly just as boring as NCPD). Having said that, those NCPD missions are useful for XP, loot and crafting recipes.
This is where my philosophy of completely delaying main and side quests shines again. As soon as the game lets you, ignore all the main quests, go do all of the boring griding. Once it's all done and you're level 30 from girding alone, save your game. THEN you can start playing the real game with all of the benefits, loot, experience and legendary sets. Do you wish to replay and do things differently? Don't start a new game, load that lvl 30 save with all the NCPD grind done and go meet Takemura once again. That's how I play every game that lets me.

Last edited:
CDPR caving to Kotaku complaining about the amount of dildos, like really? How about complain about all the massive amounts of cut content and horrible pointless storyline? I could put up with bugs if the game wasn't completely gutted out and even more so with removing more nudity from even NPCs and now Dildos, and now they are caving to SJW clan members, so much respect lost for CDPR. RPG to Action Adventure, R to Everyone, 2020 sucks.

As far as what to do when you finish this game goes, not a thing, CDPR just wants you to always die and goodbye. RIP Samurai.
Why is Kotaku still a thing?

Why is Kotaku still a thing?
Honestly I don't even know, they publish the most cringe articles and manufactured drama, its a shit stain for the community at this point that needs to be thrown out or put in the wash, not that I know about shit stains or anything <.<;;

To be honest, I am.

Developers should make an effort to make the game play fair, which means avoiding game breaking builds like the ones I mentioned.

It's bad when players can have such exploitive builds, mainly in the RPG genre, with variable damage, reloading speed, character movement speed and so on.

I said it was the game's fault because most games have a pretty fair leveling up system, with very limited exploits, most of them only discovered after months, even years, but Cyberpunk is not even trying to be balanced.

Every build that I mentioned is achievable by leveling up in a regular way, without trying to glitch the game up.

But it's on you and you alone if you choose to utilize these said "exploits," hence why they are NOT exploits--just options. If you have no self-control, you have no right to blame CDPR for that. They have nothing to do with your lack of impulse control.

It's no different than armor. I choose not to upgrade my armor (or my guns for that matter) because it makes the game more interesting having to care about taking cover in a shootout. So if you choose to upgrade your armor and guns, I suppose you are utilizing exploit using your logic.

And what do you mean, "Developers should make an effort to make the game play fair...?" This is a single player game. YOU are the one playing unfair, not the AI (game). You have it completely backwards.

But it's on you and you alone if you choose to utilize these said "exploits," hence why they are NOT exploits--just options. If you have no self-control, you have no right to blame CDPR for that. They have nothing to do with your lack of impulse control.

It's no different than armor. I choose not to upgrade my armor (or my guns for that matter) because it makes the game more interesting having to care about taking cover in a shootout. So if you choose to upgrade your armor and guns, I suppose you are utilizing exploit using your logic.

And what do you mean, "Developers should make an effort to make the game play fair...?" This is a single player game. YOU are the one playing unfair, not the AI (game). You have it completely backwards.

It's not a matter of self control.

Anyone creating a build IN A REGULAR WAY may have the same issues, by leveling up, WITHOUT EVEN TRYING to cheat or exploit anything.

The balance is so bad that the player, wanting or not, may end up with an exploitive build.

I never said that "if you choose to upgrade your armor and guns, I suppose you are utilizing exploit using your logic." - that's you twisting what I said.

Leveling up Armadillo and using the armor mod may lead to an EXPLOITIVE BUILDING, as it makes the player almost immune to damage. Using some healing items on top of that and it make the player immortal for some seconds. This SHOULDN'T WORK LIKE THAT, and that's my point. This is a broken gaming mechanic.

That's why the GAME needs rebalancing, it's not the player that needs to twist his play style around to avoid this issue.

Considering that this game is based on RPG progression system, it surely needs to be balanced, and being a single player game doesn't change that.

I think on my next playthrough I'm going to run without any hacking because as fun as it might be, it completely trivializes pretty much the entire game. The other day I jumped up on a roof, did a single ping, and safely killed every enemy in the area without moving. It's not an "exploit" or "cheating", the skills are built this way and it's completely broken.

bign

Forum regular
Did all missions, gigs, police calls and cant find anything more, but I want to level my other skills and just shoot something more, does anyone has any idea where to find more enemies? I do find some gang members in city by small quantities, but thats way too little.
Also I hope for some daily missions or random spawns of gangs, random massive encounters and so on. It wouldnt be good if game just died after you finish everything. And no I dont want to start over, I want to reach maximum levels of all skills

Sometimes games just end friend, you don't need a skinner box. Just put the game on the shelf and move on to another, but be sure to visit again down the road as some new things might be added.

Personally i think after the end mission you should get a post epilogue freeroam if you wish it, like in rdr2 can play as john marston after the ending .
Either that or wait for content drops whther new side quests, new character storys or more gigs etc

Top Bottom