What to do after everything is completed?

+
Personally i think after the end mission you should get a post epilogue freeroam if you wish it, like in rdr2 can play as john marston after the ending .
Either that or wait for content drops whther new side quests, new character storys or more gigs etc

Step one:
- Complete main story to unlock special repeatable challenges, which would allow player to grind for new eq, skills or cosmetic items, achievements, some kind of character challenge lvl which would boost stats? etc. (typo whatever reward you want, its just my examples). Ofc. player should be able to just free roam after finishing everything possible.

Step two:
- Complete 100% of quests to unlock special quest line. Completing said quest would allow you to start Newgame+ mode. (hell, you can turn it into part of the story with some kind of time travels lol, which may unlock some new dialogues)

Step three:
- Complete main story in Newgame+ mode (it should come with proper scalling) to unlock special scalling mode. Which would allow player to change current difficuty lvl (lets name it mayhem) from "NG+ Very Hard" to "NG+ Mayhem lvl 1". Lets say there would be 6 mayhem lvls. Every lvl means way harder enemies, new challenges and new unique eq. Yep... it is like Borderlands 3. But it works so damn good, and it would fit CP perfectly.

Edit:
Also there should be whole big achievements table (ingame), which would reward player for ceretain playstyle.

Last edited:
True test to any "completitionist" is the secret ending mission... tons of enemies, and no save start to finish.... you die, game over

I see where OP is coming from. But that's mostly to do with the game being rather small. I haven't done everything in The Withcer 3 but have logged almost a 130 hours on that. Did pretty much everything in Cyberpunk and I'm at just over 80.

You can only hit 1m when you get a headshot with a sniper, the eqiv of what would happeen in real life.
Post automatically merged:

Why that'd be lying to be a scumbag cuz the game is open world lol and is an RPG even though it doesnt have all mechanics we'd like in an RPG however you do role play as V
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂...."this game is an RPG..best laugh of the day so far. Love it here

What to do after beating Cyberpunk 2077...
  1. Pick up a copy of Cyberpunk Red, some dice, and two or three other friends (ideally around a table, but something like Zoom will work)
  2. Continue your adventures in Night City
  3. ???
  4. Profit

So far my biggest thrill in this game is learning how to successfully speed thru this city's roads on a fast motorbike without hitting cars, barriers concrete walls or NPCs...definitely as much fun as I had riding horses in Skyrim or using vehicles in Entropia Universe... trying not to progress the main storyline that fast and just enjoy the views, need for speed, and ignore the fact that there's very little (if none) actual interaction with the horde of NPCs that populate the place outside of the scripted missions. Hopefully the modding community will (already are) improve this game in so many ways...customisation will definitely extend its playable lifetime.

Play another game, wait for DLC / Updates. Its a single player game, enjoy it and move along. Puted in my personal calendar like game for replay every year.

I am looking to find all the rare accomplishments. It is like a scavenger hunt because the crime scenes and altercations are not on your map until you get really close to them, it seems. I have cleaned out the city center, but that is about it.

Otherwise, you can start a new game with a new build.

Name one CRPG that isn't exactly the same. You can't, because it doesn't exist.

I get what you're saying, and agree all games are basically this...but....Star Wars Galaxies. Sorry, just had to throw that out there.

I agree with OP, this is one of my biggest complaints. The city feels completely dead after you do everything (which takes les than 100 hours). In The Witcher 3 or even Skyrim, or even a short game like Dark Souls or Sekiro, it can be still fun for a while to just roam the map and kill enemies, monsters, dragons, whatever to enjoy your fully built character. In CP there is NOTHING. A few pathetic gang member who die as u just look at them. If the map was still full of high level character, and say cyber psychos, you could still enjoy the game for a while (with your maxed out character).

Top Bottom