What to do?.......play it again?

+
Martinvls;n8924310 said:
This is funny, really :) when there is nothing to say to prove their opinion, people tend to nitpick or go personal

Facts are that there is only one single-player game which is more popular or replayable then Skyrim, that is opinion of critics, players and most importantly - statistics. But of course all those sources are wrong, witcher-fans always know what is better for everyone.

Funny is when all an arguer does is purposely playing around the point, ass pull "facts" that have no relation to the actual point, watering the conversation down with junk data, "forgetting" his opponent previously expressed opinions but somehow remembering to take a quote from an old thread and comment that with unrelated out of hand and context remark. And when all that isn't enough to hide and disguise you can always drop back to intangible
"facts" or/and accuse someone of being nitpicky or going personal. Good day.

iCake;n8932820 said:
Funny is when all an arguer does is purposely playing around the point, ass pull "facts" that have no relation to the actual point, watering the conversation down with junk data, "forgetting" his opponent previously expressed opinions but somehow remembering to take a quote from an old thread and comment that with unrelated out of hand and context remark. And when all that isn't enough to hide and disguise you can always drop back to intangible
"facts" or/and accuse someone of being nitpicky or going personal. Good day.

You may be shocked, but I'm not fan of any game or developer, I'm persistent fan of truth and objectivity. I know that those things often hurt somebody's feelings and beliefs, sorry for that, I didn't mean nothing bad. Though I don't understand how fact of great replayability of Skyrim could hurt or irritate somebody... it's such a neutral game, no romances, no politics, no playing on feelings, just an immersive convenient sandbox with funny lore..

Martinvls;n8936980 said:
You may be shocked, but I'm not fan of any game or developer, I'm persistent fan of truth and objectivity. I know that those things often hurt somebody's feelings and beliefs, sorry for that, I didn't mean nothing bad. Though I don't understand how fact of great replayability of Skyrim could hurt or irritate somebody... it's such a neutral game, no romances, no politics, no playing on feelings, just an immersive convenient sandbox with funny lore..

As I said, good day. I'm very tired of this charade and your constant talking about anything but the point. Skyrim's replayability was never the point of this thread, nor was it why I even bothered to reply to you here.

Just do like me. Have the game freeze up on you and get forced to replay a whole bunch of shit. Should get compensation for this shit. Btw sorry for using this thread, but I am pissed off and need ten damn posts to create my own thread on it

Basically have to replay ALL that I have played today, four- five hours at least. Lots of equipment gone, lots of exploring undone, lots of progress on boring missions to redo, soooo fucking ANNOYING:JEEZ

saltyB;n8838150 said:
I know that feeling...

But i have quite an simple solution to answer the question: I basically made Skyrim to a Witcher/Skyrim Hybrid with Ciri and Geralt as Followers and so on. ( A lot of Mods were used) It helped a lot after i finished with The Witcher 3. I even made a little story for myself were Ciri teleports herself into the World of Skyrim and there she helps the Dragonborn to fight the Dragons and so on.

Now bro, that is pretty clever. Makes sense aswell, it is totally believable, maybe it's one of the worlds she talks to Geralt about lol :)

Top Bottom