What to expect from Gwent Homecoming balancing?

+
I'm excited to see what CDPR has in mind. As we get closer to the release of thronebreaker and the overhaul I'm pretty sure it will attract a lot of players.

I know i asked this so many times that some people might be sick of it buuut...are there any new Wild Hunt cards gonna be added with Homecoming? If you can't give specifics can you at least give some sort of...hint or something?:D

KaynOfNosgoth;n10950368 said:
I know i asked this so many times that some people might be sick of it buuut...are there any new Wild Hunt cards gonna be added with Homecoming? If you can't give specifics can you at least give some sort of...hint or something?:D

I don't think they are adding any new cards in Homecoming. They could potentially change some cards to fit the archetype, but that is difficult for flavor/art reasons.

StrykerxS77x;n10950530 said:
If you want to mock someone then at least quote them.

I would if there were only one or two of them, and I'm only being cheeky because I care. :smiling2:

After all, excessive complaining is bad for one's health.

idomyownstunts;n10950815 said:
Lots of promising ideas absolutely goofed. And the exact same mistakes repeated.
Hey, that's what my parents said comparing me to my older brother.

As for Gwent, I just hope we'll get a good balanced game that doesn't betray Witcher fans again for casuals. Regardless on the number of rows :p

Top Bottom