What type of GWENT content do you enjoy the most?

+
Trivia about the Art would be nice. There's a reddit post from years back and a couple streams that do Gwent trivia where things in the art are highlighted - like the hedgehogs in the Cintrian Envoy's art. Would be nice to know more little easter eggs the artists put in.

Any content is appreciated!
I personally wouldn't mind a return of the 'Play of the Month' series as it also involved the community.

Hey!

As many others have mentioned before, more Art stuff would be great.
- I'm thinking about downloadable art. Here: https://www.playgwent.com/de/media#/wallpapers the latest update is Master Mirror, so quite a while ago. There have been several Journey and Expansion key arts since then. Somebody datamining them and putting them on Reddit isn't ideal.
- Speaking of wallpapers: I'd love some dual-screen and ultrawide wallpapers. You already published journey card backs as mobile wallpapers. More in this vein would be appreciated.
- Burza mentioned in TWIG that a database, probably sth like gwent.one, is coming. I'd love that database to include animated cards as high quality GIFs. That's one of the very few points, where I feel gwent.one is underperforming.
- How about more BTS stuff? Releasing more concept arts, drafts of upcoming cards or even a short feature on how a card is drawn and animated would be cool. Maybe even sth like those sped-up drawing videos? I feel like I appreciate the product more, once I know how much work and passion went into it.

More data and stats would be great too:
- The seasonal summaries are great. Several pros have mentioned, that between #1000-#200 and within the Top 64 the pro rank meta is different. If there's any way to further split this data up, there could be interesting stuff, that can be discovered. Rank 0 players have agreed that certain stats are made public. I'd be excited about a full data dump, which interested members of the community could use to draw their own conclusions.
-Some fun facts type of data would be great too: The average player played X number of matches, X number of cards were played in this season. X player played the most matches with X faction. There was X number of draws this season. You know, that kind of stuff.
- Some kind of leaderboard for the seasonal mode would make it more appealing.
- Also, a most played cards/ most played decks kind of thing, like GwentUp used to do, would be quite cool. TeamElderBlood already does sth like that, using playgwent.com/decks, but we all know that those decks aren't really representative of the overall meta.

About video content:
- Slama's streams are awesome. You get to know members of the dev team and get to find out who's actually responsible for aspects of the game you've never thought about. More in that vein would be great.
- In general - your Twitch content would be much appreciated on YouTube. It's easy to miss a TWIG and forget to watch the VOD. YouTube works better for me in these situations. Maybe even consider using the Community tab to share when devs/community managers appear on podcasts and shows like Merchants of Novigrad or Gwent Trivia.
- Video interviews like A Round of Gwent in a Zoom format would be great. More than two people featured in a video is often more entertaining.
- Even dev streams/videos could cut to a different dev when swapping from new content to balance, or from cards to journeys and cosmetics.

Written content like player interviews or partner highlights are great too, and I'd wish for more official written content (some teams have written interview series).

That's it for now. Thank you all for what you are already doing and for creating this thread :)

I would love to see more stories/lore. For example:
a glossary of characters
Stories inspired by cards
Info linking cards to witcher universe
Story writing contests

(i) The ability to change the card arts in the menu.
Geralt: Yrden for instance has a nice artwork, however having to look at it each time one enters the menu/starts a game is getting far too repetitive.

(ii) More single player content, although with the Golden Nekker announcement I guess there is already more single player content coming.

I'm thinking about the journey. now we have 4 journeys which means it is about a year already. Maybe the content that I'd like to see from Gwent is -- what does the other players think about journey?

in order to have this data then CDPR might do some kind of server and there will be some output which :
- CDPR can use the collect data to analyze and provide the better journey to match what the majority of the fan base needs.
- Players can see the trend of what other players want. maybe we get a new idea from the survey which can expand the boundary of current journey.

(i) The ability to change the card arts in the menu.
Geralt: Yrden for instance has a nice artwork, however having to look at it each time one enters the menu/starts a game is getting far too repetitive.

Yes, please. I would like to look at any other card but Yrden. Maybe your favorite card would be the one showing for you to click Play?

Observer system, adding balance patches and new cards more often, all the premium tokens.
And the old forgotten faction challenges maybe?

Last edited:
Top Bottom