What Voice Actors Do You Want to See (Hear?) In-Game?

+
http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Voice_actors

My guess is we might be seeing (hearing) quite a few of the people in the above link as voice actors and actresses in Cyberpunk 2077. I personally think we shouldn't have too many ultra famous actors. Most of the voices should be done by professional voice actors - people who do exactly that for a living, and don't demand 20 million per gig. Some "B"-grade actors who do voice over work would do just fine though.

Elias Toufexis would be a nice little shout out to see in the game. Fred Tatasciore could also voice a really good antagonist.

My personal favorite VA to see would be chrispan freeman, only because I know his voice well and like the way it sounds. And of course mike pondsmith.

Mike Pondsmith is a must
in addition I want familiar internet voices like Doug Walker and TGWTG,
please do that and something awesome has to happen

Mike Pondsmith is a must
in addition I want familiar internet voices like Doug Walker and TGWTG,
please do that and something awesome has to happen

Um, Doug Walker and TGWTG are the same guy.

And why, aside of some sort of memetic injoke and/or publicity for the site, would he be a voice in this game?

A few I'd love to see:

Richard Ridings, some of you may know him from one of the most memorable voices in gaming:

Maurice LaMarche (Great voice actor, voiced Brain from Pinky and the brain and also a lot of the voices in Futurama).
Rob Paulsen (voiced Pinky in Pinky and the Brain, does a ton of voices)

Michael Wincott - A great actor who has an amazing unique voice, he hasn't did a ton of voice acting but he did recently voice Death in Darksiders 2, most people will recognize him from The Crow where he played the main villain.

Billy West (Fry from Futurama, I'm not at all biased about using people from this show....anyways he's great and can do a ton of voices too:
Mark Hamill - Come on, do I really need to say why? He's a GREAT voice actor and would be amazing to have in Cyberpunk, personally I'd like to see him as a GOOD guy for once. A little side note, he was great in Gabriel Knight 1, seems some people forgot he did that role.

Yeah,I wouldn't mind Michael Wincott,he was good in Syndicate..actually when I think of it THE ONLY thing that was good in Syndicate.

I hope they don't go the Bethesda route, as getting a big actor can really eat your VO budget. Better to get unkowns who are good. That way its cheap and believable.

There are several VAs I'd like to be included in Cyberpunk 2077, but I'm gonna go with two of my favorite ones: Simon Templeman and Claudia Black.

Laura Bailey for female PC (Serana, Blood Rayne, Alex D, Jaina Proudmoore),

Simon Templeman for male PC (Kain, Loghain, Sith Troopers, Quarian General)

Aver

Forum veteran
I'm against any well know voice actors. It's just not worth it, there are plenty of good unknown voice actor who will do the same job for a less and as good as well known voice actor.

Great example of how cost of voice over may limit final game is ME3. One of writers admitted that they had to cut out some of dialogs because they used all the budget for voice overs and I'm not talking about Martin Sheen here. For example they had to cut dialogs of characters played by Courtney Taylor or Maggie Braid.

here are some voice actors I'd like to hear in the game.

• Michael Wincott (Death in Darksiders 2)
  • Ali Hillis
  • Daniel Southworth (Vergil in DMC3)
  • Reuben Langdon
  • Tricia Helfer
  • Keith David

Mike Pondsmith... besides that, I could care less... as long as the voice actors are competent. Celebrities are not necessary, or even necessarily wanted.

Everyone has favorite voice actors, just curious as to who you'd like to see bring your NPCs to life.

[video=youtube;Z-tTBlGc860]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-tTBlGc860[/video]

I can't actually find the name of the person who does Marvelous Chester's voice, but hot damn, if that isn't the smoothest voice I've ever heard in a game, I don't know what is.

he is good :D

Top Bottom