what voice actors for cyberpunk 2077

+
what voice actors for cyberpunk 2077

in cyberpunk 2077 we shall encountered lot of NPC of different nationalities who speaks in theirs own language

what voice actors for cyberpunk 2077?

i whish benoit dupac and Françoise Cadol for french voice and other like Aurélien Ringelheim or Isabelle Volpe

and you ?

W Earl Brown from deadwood series and played bill in last of us he would be a great choice for this game.

I would like to see... ehm... hear... Michael Ironside.

He has not done a ton of voice acting, but he's got the voice for it... not to mention he is the voice of Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell).

I liked him as an actor since the first time I saw him. Which was back in the mid 80's, when I was about 5-6 years old, and watched the original V series on tv.

Besides, Michael Ironside is Badass. :D

Last edited:
Besides, Michael Ironside is Badass. :D

See you at the party, Richter!!

I want people to talk like the Manjis in Jumanji.
[video=youtube;kBVhIA2HL-U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVhIA2HL-U[/video]

I don't know enough voice actors by name or credentials to care. Just the cheapest and best, of course.

For the character that the player plays, I'd rather have multiple voice actors/actresses (like how it was done in the Saints Row series). If that's as expensive as I'd expect it to be, than one actor/actress for each gender with some sort of in-game voice changing abilities. I'm not sure how realistic that is... but it would be nice. If none of that works, than I'd rather my character not be given a voice... maybe just a series of grunts and hiyahs! for various actions.

Talented ones (professional VA's) with a good VO director.

I don't feel the need to play the "spot a celebrity" game. Celeb's are expensive and not a guarantee of quality (just check Liam Neeson reading monotonously from paper in Fallout 3, and Christopher Plummer in Skyrim, for just a couple of examples that happened to pop in my mind).

On the same note, I could say I don't think any VA's are necessary, but that's obviously not going to fly here.

Talented ones (professional VA's) with a good VO director.

I don't feel the need to play the "spot a celebrity" game. Celeb's are expensive and not a guarantee of quality (just check Liam Neeson reading monotonously from paper in Fallout 3, and Christopher Plummer in Skyrim, for just a couple of examples that happened to pop in my mind).

On the same note, I could say I don't think any VA's are necessary, but that's obviously not going to fly here.

David Duchovny in XIII sounded like he was half asleep,.

Didn't we already have a thread like this? anyways:

Michael Wincott, Deep bass voice. sounds like a crook.

Didn't we already have a thread like this? anyways:

Michael Wincott, Deep bass voice. sounds like a crook.

Damn it! You beat me to it, I was just about to go here to post about him! XD

Another awesome voice. Not sure if he has done any VO work.

Edit: Oh he has... he was Death in Darksiders 2.

Last edited:
Billy Drago

has a unique voice. i think more games need unique voices and stop using nolan norths generic voice so much

Forum veteran
It'd be awesome if Gilbert Gottfried did some VA. His voice makes everything magical:

Claudia Black would be nice to if she had a voice in the game. :)

Farscape FTW! Think I first saw it in 2000 or so, I was instantly hooked. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom