what voice actors for cyberpunk 2077

+
Gilbert Godfried selling or being a critic of the latest Braindance offerings.... on a show called..... USA''s Up All Night City....

Tommy Wiseau, yes you read it right, Tommy Wiseau.

The least recognizable and most talented for the money is my favorite approach. I dont want to lose the "immersion" by suddenly thinking "holy dog sh*ts, that's John Ratzandburgers!".

Realisitc and believable voices and talent for the parts being played.

Last edited:
I do voice-acting occasionally as a non-paying hobby and am unemployed, so I'd take pretty much any payment offer. Being a part of one of my most-anticipated games ever? That would be icing on the cake if anybody actually approached me for it. I'd definitely audition if it opened up in such a way that I could.

Why use famous people at all? That would just cost a lot more money. I would prefer they find new people at VO agencies that are not famous. This would save money and get some new talent a chance to breakout.

They should message me or something. I'd do it for free. I can do pretty good Marlon Brando and Arnold Schwarzenegger impressions, so I think I'm more than qualified.

Voice acting is about being ample to express and project emotion with your voice alone. Not merely what your voice sounds like.

Voice acting is about being ample to express and project emotion with your voice alone. Not merely what your voice sounds like.
Indeed. You gotta say the lines not only with the right voice, but also the right emotions and inflections, and some of the best voice actors actually act out their lines with body language to help them get into character. Check out footage of Mark Hammill voicing The Joker for Batman: The Animated Series or Arkham Asylum for reference.

Top Bottom