What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

+
anyone else annoyed with the fact that the screen boundaries were off?
words cut off almost like I'm missing a part of the screen.

And quite often when looting dead enemies and it will show the item description on the right before picking up, the description would stay there even if I have picked up item or walked away from it, it would remain to stay there even in cutscenes aswell. Apart from that, thoroughly enjoyed the game.

The life path/origin stories being 15 minutes. Starting as Corpo, I even replayed it a few times to make sure I wasn't choosing the wrong dialog and ending the whole thing early.

It opens so well and I was really impressed during the AV ride, it really felt like this was going to be something special. Then it collapses almost immediately afterward.

I never really stopped feeling disappointed after that.

My first minor disappointment was interface. I staring at that shit for 5 minutes trying to make sense out of the inventory screen.

My first minor disappointment was interface. I staring at that shit for 5 minutes trying to make sense out of the inventory screen.
Exactly the same for me. Opening the inventory and seeing the exact same UI designs as in the Witcher. It made me chuckle. CDPR knows to do some things in a wonderful fashion, but when it comes to user friendly UI, it just seems like it's the latest thing they want to work on.

My first MINOR disappointment...?

The UI... Shards, messaging and calling people... they really missed a good opportunity for a 'Holo' UI that could have felt more true in nature with all my supposed cyberware. Skill and perk points included for that matter. Instead, its just the generic main-menu options... :rolleyes:

The fact that I can't continue the game after the end of the storyline just pissed me off :oops: :oops: :oops:
Pretty impressive for the first minor disappointment.
Post automatically merged:

Exactly the same for me. Opening the inventory and seeing the exact same UI designs as in the Witcher. It made me chuckle. CDPR knows to do some things in a wonderful fashion, but when it comes to user friendly UI, it just seems like it's the latest thing they want to work on.
I suspect they wanted to find balance between console and PC controls for that, but it was just counter-intuitive. From awkward placement of panels, to being unnecessary cluttered with info or "decoration"... And OMG "hold button" to execute something is annoying. It took so much time for me to get used to it.

Last edited:
character creation. while it was better than others, it still was very lacking. 5 predetermined body tattoo locations? a couple scars? and a line through your face was the only cybernetic cosmetic you can give yourself

but you can give your female V an uncut penis. so edgy

nice sleight of hand tho. players will focus on that instead of the severe lack of actual character customization. made even more frustrating when you see the substantially more diverse NPCs walking around NC

/edit: Oops, thread title says minor disappointment: Only one body shape for each sex. I'd like my V to be more shredded than what we've got. :howdy:

Has already been mentioned a couple times, but same for me: When I realized your Life Path (Nomad / Street Kid / Corporat) has absolutely no significance whatsoever.

Last edited:
no boobs causing electric shocks
what? Oo
Post automatically merged:

Too many beautiful buildings, too many closed door, the other thing (aestetic and so on can come in time)

Last edited:
Top Bottom