What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

+
Actually you can.

When you finish the quest Chippin In, there will be an item in your inventory. It will be listed as "junk", weights nothing, but it looks like Johnny Silverhand's arm. You can actually equip that (double click on it), and your left arm will look like Johnny Silverhand's.

It's kinda a secret thing though.
Never liked it, but their are some good mods for cyber limbs

No customization / hairstyles etc.

Wearing underwear in V's apartment. Seriously, if you're going to go the direction of having nudity, then own it. Are genitals something to be ashamed of, or not?
Post automatically merged:

Relationship development just kinda...ends after the romance scene. Judy saying the same line over and over at the window of her apartment.

I thought that was weird too. I was left thinking, so is V actually in a relationship with Judy, or...?

Character Creation, once I saw that I knew it was going to be a rough ride.
Post automatically merged:

I thought that was weird too. I was left thinking, so is V actually in a relationship with Judy, or...?

None of it makes sense, I did Male V/Panam ending. So the last 5 mins of the game after the final mission, You and Panam are basically discussing your future and going forward with that. Then after you cross the border it goes to end credits and one the Voicemails is from Panam and basically sounds like you guys are breaking up and your relationship is on the rocks. It ruined the whole ending for me.

None of it makes sense, I did Male V/Panam ending. So the last 5 mins of the game after the final mission, You and Panam are basically discussing your future and going forward with that. Then after you cross the border it goes to end credits and one the Voicemails is from Panam and basically sounds like you guys are breaking up and your relationship is on the rocks. It ruined the whole ending for me.

I get the impression CDPR didn't expect the Judy / Panam thing to be as popular as it turned out to be, so maybe its something they can expand on in DLC.

I get the impression CDPR didn't expect the Judy / Panam thing to be as popular as it turned out to be, so maybe its something they can expand on in DLC.
I don't see that at all, when it comes to Judy. She was the first Girl NPC they really started to promote. They only wrote 2 Female NPC as love interested (even though they said their would be a lot more) so they would have to know those 2 would be popular.

I just finished my first playthrough as a nomad and it took me about 150 hours, so you can say I have spent a lot of time in Night City. In general I have enjoyed the game, even though as a base PS4 player the experience has been quite rocky to say the least.

My first wtf moment wasn't actually a disappointment, but just a weird moment where I realised there are a lot of dildos in the game. I mean, if you start the game as a nomad, and if you explore the first area, there's basically a dildo around each corner and behind every dumpster. I don't have anything against dildos, but damn those nomads are a horny bunch of people😅

My first actual minor disappointment was, that you couldn't destroy any walls after the prologue. Why make it possible there and not anywhere else? Kinda weird.

However, in the end I have to say, that at least for me the game is a great cyberpunk game and I'm looking forward for every new patch, dlc and other added content. My next playthrough will be as a corpo.

There's were several minor disappointment that individually wouldn't have caused much issue for me, collectively did make an issue, the Car AI being one, not knowing how to go around a blockade, poor.

However, there was something that really hit hard for me, and that was the story, it started so so well, then fell apart with so many holes and patch parts that it felt so disappointing. I think if it wasn't for Panam I wouldn't have finished it. In fact, it's been a little while since my playthrough during 1.06, and i cant even recall most of the story, so so disappointing. For the Studio that brought us The Witcher series :(

I wonder if the Witcher was so great because the story was already written and it was just portraying it in-game. *thoughts intensify*

When I was first let loose into the game, and started to explore, I noticed a tin can lying on the ground that was indicated as something that I could pick up. I tried to pick it up. I could not pick it up. Was I doing something wrong? When I looked at it, it said "Tin Can" and below that it said "TAKE." I tried to take it. I couldn't take it. I know it was just a tin can, but it was MY tin can. It was put there for me. But I couldn't have it. I found this to be disappointing. And it continues to be disappointing every time I encounter a similar item incapable of being collected. But that tin can was the most disappointing of them all.

When I got a notification that I had reached the point of no return, immediately thought: "What? Already? I've barely even started!" Then I was overwhelmed with a wish that I'd rather them to have cut down on all those gigs and used that time to extend and flesh out the main quest.

Valerie falling off a wheelie bin (at ground level) and flatlining.

I love the game but silly things like this really get to me, because they contribute significantly to all of the animosity that's been directed at the game since launch.

That moment when jackie is dying in the delamain, and as he retrieved the relic from his head, out popped a pistol instead...which he proceeded to hand to me and then I jammed the pistol into my own skull.

Didn't know what to make of it. :shrug:

That moment when jackie is dying in the delamain, and as he retrieved the relic from his head, out popped a pistol instead...which he proceeded to hand to me and then I jammed the pistol into my own skull.

Didn't know what to make of it. :shrug:

It's foreshadowing. First you get the pistol in your head, then the bullet.

The first dissapointment was corporate lifepath. In the end of the prologue in the bar with Jackie you have no choice but to tell all the details of your task. It was completly out of character and it only went downhill from there. Little to none control over V personality. Thats why (among other reasons) I refunded the game shortly after that. I guess if you like V, you can just play it as adventure game with set protagonist. Too bad I didn't like V at all.

I think it was being unable to edit my character in any way outside of the creation tool, not even a hairstyle/colour. Oof.

It's okay, though. I'm used to restarting a game five times because an inventory screen or cutscene revealed the character I had made to be a hideous beast. Or I had accidentally just given them a really bad nose!

This kinda ties in with how limited I feel some of the character options are; I like only a couple of the hairstyles and cosmetic cyberware options and there are other, nice NPC styles that we don't have access to like Rogue's & Nina Kraviz's hairs and the cyberware that Meredith Stout, 8ug8ear & Sandra Dorsett have. The piercings too, they go from one stud to full-on face jewelery, and the same with tattoos, it's all over the place or nothing.

i think it was when you first went to V's appartment in the megabuilding that was promised as a living breathing ecosystem and there is basically nothing to interact with and no one to talk to and the breathing ecosystem consists of just two levels with one pointless gunshop

Top Bottom