What we missed in "The Heist" mission with Jackie.

+
Isn't it odd that Adam Smasher knew we were hiding in the server area and did nothing , or isn't it odd that everything aligned to work perfectly for Saburo/Dex on our escape ? Yorinobu could've killed Saburo and be done with it but that way there is no one else to blame but him he is not that stupid to kill his father in his own place without thinking of the consequences. He knew about our presence he played it out perfectly in his head so he can be safe after killing his father. Dex and Saburo worked together dex gets the chip Saburo gets the throne win win for both , while Dex gets rid of T-bug/Jackie/and V so he can have 100% of the money to set him up for lifetime and Yori gets a shot at killing his father taking the throne.
You can see that Adam knows you are there by installing the Kiroshi mod "Threat Detector" that marks the enemies who can see you , and he is marked red by the mod. Nevertheless what happened in prep missions with Evelyn.. Yori wouldn't just pay for joytoy because girls would open their legs regardless.. like we saw with the woman who cleaned one of the hotel rooms saying the handsome guy is here the son of Saburo and she wished to do something with him. He wouldn't sleep with a joytoy that gets brainwashed for sex i am sure , he planned her she comes he baits them to record a BD Dex baits T-bug/Eve/Jackie/V to go and do the job and it comes together that we are being played from the get go.

i am not 100% sure t's true but my gut tells me the initial buyer for the Relic was Night Corp , Mr Blue Eyes sends us to space on a job in one of the endings Night Corp seem attracted to someone with the will to fuck shit up(Johnny Silverhand). So they played Dex/Yori and Dex/Yori played us.
Why they need V to do the Crystal Palace heist for them ? What do they get to gain from all of it ? What happens in Crystal Palace? In one trailer Mr.Blue eyes flies to Crystal Palace and drinks a beverage while netrunner gets burned in background , all i know the person/AI controlling him is after a lot of power.
The chip itself was never the source to kill us or overwrite us , neurons changing and brain being controlled was Night Corp same happened to the Peralez.
They can shutdown someone and get them to sleep if they control their brain like Mr.Peralez passing out when he witnessed someone "robbing" him and felt like a dream after waking up , well same happened with V when they warned us with a brief shut down because they are in control of our brain. You even notice for second the screen goes blue(eyes go blue) when they "hacked" us as warning to drop the Peralez contract. They could just kill V but they need V or the Relic for something.

Now go ahead play the Heist mission again Dex shoots us , Takemura shoots Dex and reports back to Yorinobu , informs Yorinobu he got his father's "killer"(V) but what happens after Goro gets in the car ready to drive off !? HIS EYES WENT BLUE someone used a proxy on him..
It was always Night Corp you can't see those who wouldn't show up , they wanted the Johnny relic because of his past success with Arasaka Tower attack in hopes to create a reckless soldier they let V get in on the action of Silverhand in past memories.. so V has Johnny in the corner as advisor and gets some experience.. like a lab rat getting it ready for attack on Crystal Palace. A dying man will do anything because he got nothing to lose , wouldn't be surprised if the legend ending is rigged telling V there is a cure after doing the job for them so the motivation to cleanup Crystal Palace is to save his life.

Evelyn was quite in it actually... she was "hired" by Voodoo Boys originally, just to get the virtu of Yorinobu penthouse. Yet, she knew about the biochip from VBDs.. So, as clever girl, she instead, planned to steal the chip from Yorinobu, used Dex to get a mec crew for it, then offered more money to V to get rid of Dex.. and to top that, to save herself from Voodoo Boys, she contacted NetWatch and wanted to sell the biochip to them if they can guarantee her protection from VDBs...

And for Yorinobu, he didnt care where he offed his father... once he did, he wast instantly head of Arasaka, and everybody had to listen what he said... besides, he claimed Saburo was poisoned, and eventually blamed Militech for it - same Militech who gave Johnny Silverhand and Morgan Blackhand two termonuclear charges to nuke the Arasaka headquarters.... His plan was simple - set Arasaka against Militech again, and ensure they both destroy each other... His goal was to destroy the Arasaka from within....

I dont know, how could they predict the chip would be damaged and either v or Jackie would put it in them selves which would lead to Johnny taking over..?

Why didnt goro do something when he scanned v and jackie while they hid ?

Here are some things i noticed:
The Russian diplomate is in Konpleki plaza during the heist, he walks right past you as you leave the elevator.
The Hotel penthouse he stays in overlooks Sandra dorsetts apartment, in her diary entries she writes about being followed and her stalkers speaking Russian.
Sandra D discovers AI mind control which is possibly connected to the Peralez storyline.
V catches malware from Sandra D during rescue which Vic seemingly removes, doubt is cast on this though by the Netwatch agent showing V how a clean bill of health can be faked.
The malware from Sandra D may be far more important to the main story than it first seems, hiding in the back round while the focus is on the invasion by Johnny S, perhaps Johnny is just a mask worn by an AI and the malware was a backdoor through which the AI gained entry, so many possibilities.

My understanding of the the colour thing is that they go blue when you are accessing net type services, like when transferring money, listening to voice messages etc and orange when you are on a holo call. Is there any more evidence to suggest blue is when someone is being controlled by proxy?

The Hotel penthouse he stays in overlooks Sandra dorsetts apartment, in her diary entries she writes about being followed and her stalkers speaking Russian.

Scavs speak Russian, she was kidnapped by scavs, so there's nothing strange here

Hanako's proxy's eyes are orange/amber, not blue

Apparently, eyes change color when your cyberware is performing a task: it's blue when you insert the relic (Jackie) or transfer money, amber when you are in proxy mode (Hanako proxy) or berserk mode (Woodman), red when Takemura inspects the smart wall. But eyes don't change color just for the person being in a net, everyone is in a net, otherwise you couldn't be able to quickhack them

This doesn't mean that you can't be right

but you know that eyes thing happens always someone connects to the net right?
if your on the "phone" or if you pay for groceries
He could connect to the net while driving because that is when it happened watched a video at least of the certain mission? He called Yorinobu we know that his eyes don't glow blue when calling instead they were yellow. And i am certain he won't be shopping anything when his life is on the line. He was taken over but i guess people want to believe what they want. We will find out with DLCs.
Post automatically merged:

My understanding of the the colour thing is that they go blue when you are accessing net type services, like when transferring money, listening to voice messages etc and orange when you are on a holo call. Is there any more evidence to suggest blue is when someone is being controlled by proxy?
There is Mr. Blue eyes his glow all the time , probably controlled by AI or someone else up high. Constant Blue in this game leans heavy on Night Corp. Because when Hanako took a doll as a proxy her eyes were Orange i think.

I dont know, how could they predict the chip would be damaged and either v or Jackie would put it in them selves which would lead to Johnny taking over..?

Why didnt goro do something when he scanned v and jackie while they hid ?
Goro couldn't scan in time Saburo stopped him , makes me think he knew too or idk maybe just a 50/50 moment for Yori/V he didn't even try to to stop Goro from scanning his place , so many things around the story don't add up on eachother and are confusing.

The "Adam Smasher sees you" is probably a bug, if you exit the scanner and then enter the scanner again, he's not highlighted in red anymore.

Takemura was stopped by Saburo just before scanning V and Jackie
I mean.. idk it might be the other way around bug happens after you scan him and literally look at the dude staring in you even without the mod you clearly see something is up.

"Yori wouldn't just pay for joytoy because girls would open their legs regardless. "

So rich people like Donald Trump wouldn't pay for prostitutes? :sneaky:
Lol it's different Donald is old , Yori gets ass without paying.. :LOL:

Dex didnt get Evelyn to do the job, it was the other way around. The voodoo boys got Evelyn and she got Dex as a fixer to hire the mercs.
Yeah i can mess up on something but doesn't prove us different though. Even if she got him to hire mercenaries he can make a plan after it and set her up.

Last edited:
Remember after Dex shoots you and meets Takemura in the landfill?
"I've done everything you asked, dog."
What did Takemura ask of Dex?
We do know that Takemura was eliminating all lose ends as per Yuri's instructions.
I deduct that Dex was tasked with killing V, while Takemura was tasked with retrieving the Relic. Since it was fused with V, Goro had to ensure that V stayed alive as the Relic needed a stable environment to function.
This story has so many underlying plots it makes my head spin.

Wow! I've always wondered how conspiracy theories get started. :ROFLMAO:

MY theory was Ancient Alien Nazi Flying Squirrels caused The Heist go wrong. Sorry! I can't say any more about that as I'm angling for my own Investigative Reality Series ("The Real Dirt with Wiley"). ;)

Isn't it odd that Adam Smasher knew we were hiding in the server area and did nothing , or isn't it odd that everything aligned to work perfectly for Saburo/Dex on our escape ? Yorinobu could've killed Saburo and be done with it but that way there is no one else to blame but him he is not that stupid to kill his father in his own place without thinking of the consequences. He knew about our presence he played it out perfectly in his head so he can be safe after killing his father. Dex and Saburo worked together dex gets the chip Saburo gets the throne win win for both , while Dex gets rid of T-bug/Jackie/and V so he can have 100% of the money to set him up for lifetime and Yori gets a shot at killing his father taking the throne.
You can see that Adam knows you are there by installing the Kiroshi mod "Threat Detector" that marks the enemies who can see you , and he is marked red by the mod. Nevertheless what happened in prep missions with Evelyn.. Yori wouldn't just pay for joytoy because girls would open their legs regardless.. like we saw with the woman who cleaned one of the hotel rooms saying the handsome guy is here the son of Saburo and she wished to do something with him. He wouldn't sleep with a joytoy that gets brainwashed for sex i am sure , he planned her she comes he baits them to record a BD Dex baits T-bug/Eve/Jackie/V to go and do the job and it comes together that we are being played from the get go.

i am not 100% sure t's true but my gut tells me the initial buyer for the Relic was Night Corp , Mr Blue Eyes sends us to space on a job in one of the endings Night Corp seem attracted to someone with the will to fuck shit up(Johnny Silverhand). So they played Dex/Yori and Dex/Yori played us.
Why they need V to do the Crystal Palace heist for them ? What do they get to gain from all of it ? What happens in Crystal Palace? In one trailer Mr.Blue eyes flies to Crystal Palace and drinks a beverage while netrunner gets burned in background , all i know the person/AI controlling him is after a lot of power.
The chip itself was never the source to kill us or overwrite us , neurons changing and brain being controlled was Night Corp same happened to the Peralez.
They can shutdown someone and get them to sleep if they control their brain like Mr.Peralez passing out when he witnessed someone "robbing" him and felt like a dream after waking up , well same happened with V when they warned us with a brief shut down because they are in control of our brain. You even notice for second the screen goes blue(eyes go blue) when they "hacked" us as warning to drop the Peralez contract. They could just kill V but they need V or the Relic for something.

Now go ahead play the Heist mission again Dex shoots us , Takemura shoots Dex and reports back to Yorinobu , informs Yorinobu he got his father's "killer"(V) but what happens after Goro gets in the car ready to drive off !? HIS EYES WENT BLUE someone used a proxy on him..
It was always Night Corp you can't see those who wouldn't show up , they wanted the Johnny relic because of his past success with Arasaka Tower attack in hopes to create a reckless soldier they let V get in on the action of Silverhand in past memories.. so V has Johnny in the corner as advisor and gets some experience.. like a lab rat getting it ready for attack on Crystal Palace. A dying man will do anything because he got nothing to lose , wouldn't be surprised if the legend ending is rigged telling V there is a cure after doing the job for them so the motivation to cleanup Crystal Palace is to save his life.
Yorinobu is way more sinister than people like to believe. In the end he also lies through his teeth and tries to blame V for endangering his sisters life which is bullshit, he always had intention to kill. He's a good con man.

Remember after Dex shoots you and meets Takemura in the landfill?
"I've done everything you asked, dog."
What did Takemura ask of Dex?

After Takemura found Dex, he asked him where the chip was. Dex revealed it was in the head of a merc he had killed and dumped in the landfill. Takemura instructed Dex to take him there and to find and retrieve the body.

Dex has just finished pulling your body out of the trash when you wake up and hear that exchange. Dex figured that if he did as Takemura asked, he would be released.

But that wasn’t how it went down.

Where do people get that Smasher saw V and Jackie, based on game systems which doesnt even work properly? Thats put of character for Smasher to let people go when he lives for killing people

Let’s just hope that this is how story will continue because it makes like 10x more sense and like 100x more awesomeness, than whatever the incurable cough of death, Johnny bromance and plot cancer are

Guest 4412420

He called Yorinobu we know that his eyes don't glow blue when calling instead they were yellow. And i am certain he won't be shopping anything when his life is on the line. He was taken over but i guess people want to believe what they want. We will find out with DLCs.
Takemura's not being taken over, his eyes glow the same color when he's talking to Yorinobu after shooting Dex. During The Rescue mission at the very start of the game, Jackie's eyes also glow orange in the elevator while he's talking to T-Bug.

Top Bottom