What weapons do you want to see in the game?

+
Youuu..brought a katana to a gunfight? In CP2020. Your GM must have...I don't know. I would love to have your GM, because rolling up characters when you've been stupid for the third time gets so old! Why CAN'T I sneak up on and stab that suit of ACPA with my Flechette pistol and throwing stars?

Youuu..brought a katana to a gunfight? In CP2020. Your GM must have...I don't know. I would love to have your GM, because rolling up characters when you've been stupid for the third time gets so old! Why CAN'T I sneak up on and stab that suit of ACPA with my Flechette pistol and throwing stars?
I wanted a challenge ;) Our team was more of a hit squad, my job was to silently take out the security so ended up playing him more as a rogue style character. We did have someone playing a prostitute as well ,

I thought of something I really want...

Motion Restraint Casters...

I really want to be able to shoot people with little gloop balls of explanding foam that becomes rigid... watching people get locked in place, or even stuck to walls.... awesome...

The police should carry them.

Nothing ruins a criminals day faster than when his legs are stuck together. or his gun hand and torso are encased in what for all intents and purposes is a sudden onset body cast...

I thought of something I really want...

Motion Restraint Casters...

I really want to be able to shoot people with little gloop balls of explanding foam that becomes rigid... watching people get locked in place, or even stuck to walls.... awesome...

The police should carry them.

Nothing ruins a criminals day faster than when his legs are stuck together. or his gun hand and torso are encased in what for all intents and purposes is a sudden onset body cast...

Yeah I was thinking of that. It could be part of a set of non-lethal weapons. I believe the military already uses an expanding foam type substance.

OT: I hope they can get more creative than games in the past that feature the usual suspects - pistol, SMG, rocket launcher, laser gun. I'm not against having these weapons but hopefully they can introduce some unique twists to their properties.

Anything with Silencers.

A fully automatic machine gun UZI with a silencer. Silverballers like Agent 47. Ummmm and of course a sniper rifle.

Guns and more guns, no laser guns or water guns. Just pure lead.

Also want to be able to GARROTE my enemies and hide bodies so I can be stealth like all the time.

I'd also like to have a hemotoxin/neurotoxic venom implanted into my saliva so I can just bite people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VpLRpcL9CA

you know i always liked the shotgun from the movie minority report
for some it may seem a little bit too sci fi because the weapon doesn't shoot bullets but i think a gun like this could be an arasaka prototype or something like this and you only get to use it very late in the game

the reload animation is just godly

Ya know. Just have to post this here. THERE IS AN IMAGE BANK and even stats and descriptions for all the MANY Cyberpunk 2020 weapons out there. Many, many.
Wisdom000000000 hath collected and collated and even added pitchers for you. Yes, you. Feel happy.

I realise you are thinking, "But, Sard, (my friends call me Sard. You may not), CDPR might not use even one of these weapons of which you froth!"

Silly fleshy. They ALREADY ARE. Scroll through the list until you find the Militech Crusher SSG shotgun. Gaze...GAZE at the symbol of how awesome this game is going to be! No, not the gun - it kind of sucks, actually, for borg fighting. GAZE because it means CDPR will be deploying the many beauties of CP2020 for your enjoyment.

http://datafortress2020.oliwy.net/ultrachrome/bh2.html

Now bookmark it so you can drop trou whenever you need to feel better.

edit: I really should have started this thread so I could post the link - and some suggestive images - at the top of th thread. If Deric does it, it'll seem like bragging. BUT REALLY. You guys should scroll through the list and start suggesting which ones you like best. i'll go first.

STERNMEYER CG-13. 5d6 damage, RoF 48..NINETY round mag. There are some weaker variants, (M-95A pictured here, looks identical), but this is the classic. Good for suppression or putting borgs down through overwhelming firepower. View attachment 470

Attachments

• image288.jpg
    image288.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 31
Ya know. Just have to post this here. THERE IS AN IMAGE BANK and even stats and descriptions for all the MANY Cyberpunk 2020 weapons out there. Many, many.
Wisdom000000000 hath collected and collated and even added pitchers for you. Yes, you. Feel happy.

I realise you are thinking, "But, Sard, (my friends call me Sard. You may not), CDPR might not use even one of these weapons of which you froth!"

Silly fleshy. They ALREADY ARE. Scroll through the list until you find the Militech Crusher SSG shotgun. Gaze...GAZE at the symbol of how awesome this game is going to be! No, not the gun - it kind of sucks, actually, for borg fighting. GAZE because it means CDPR will be deploying the many beauties of CP2020 for your enjoyment.

http://datafortress2020.oliwy.net/ultrachrome/bh2.html

Now bookmark it so you can drop trou whenever you need to feel better.

edit: I really should have started this thread so I could post the link - and some suggestive images - at the top of th thread. If Deric does it, it'll seem like bragging. BUT REALLY. You guys should scroll through the list and start suggesting which ones you like best. i'll go first.

STERNMEYER CG-13. 5d6 damage, RoF 48..NINETY round mag. There are some weaker variants, (M-95A pictured here, looks identical), but this is the classic. Good for suppression or putting borgs down through overwhelming firepower. View attachment 189

My man crush on you is making my heart go pitter patter at your words... however you are wrong about the Crusher being useles...(well, actually in .20 guage it is) but in .12 ga., loaded with slugs or APFSDS rounds, they eat a borg for breakfast, spit out the pieces, then sweep em under a rug...

Yeah, but even in 12 gauge, mag is low and rof is not my favourite. I mean, I like ammo versatility, but if you're borg hunting, like the guy in the trailer, and you want ammo versatility AND punch AND for some stupid reason you want to one hand it, if you have the Bod:

View attachment 473

Fianchi P 16. Still not my favourite, but it fits in a Long coat, fires 12 gauge and has an RoF of 10. Because APFSDS rounds notwithstanding, some of those bastards don't go down..and sometimes there are more than one of them. BTM -5, SP 20 before stacking, Pain Editor and back-up Heart and god knows what else....yeah.

And, ( not that we would EVER admit to this of course), "sometimes even the best of us screw up. Even you." Thus, more than 6 damn rounds. In case Mr. Ref 14 actaully manages to cause us to miss that headshot.

Another note - you might want to throw some local links into the Gear lists so people can jump around on the page from Shotgun to Pistols, and then some extra-local links so they can jump to different lists altogether.

Attachments

• image256.jpg
    image256.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 34
Yeah, but even in 12 gauge, mag is low and rof is not my favourite. I mean, I like ammo versatility, but if you're borg hunting, like the guy in the trailer, and you want ammo versatility AND punch AND for some stupid reason you want to one hand it, if you have the Bod:

View attachment 192

Fianchi P 16. Still not my favourite, but it fits in a Long coat, fires 12 gauge and has an RoF of 10. Because APFSDS rounds notwithstanding, some of those bastards don't go down..and sometimes there are more than one of them. BTM -5, SP 20 before stacking, Pain Editor and back-up Heart and god knows what else....yeah.

And, ( not that we would EVER admit to this of course), "sometimes even the best of us screw up. Even you." Thus, more than 6 damn rounds. In case Mr. Ref 14 actaully manages to cause us to miss that headshot.

Another note - you might want to throw some local links into the Gear lists so people can jump around on the page from Shotgun to Pistols, and then some extra-local links so they can jump to different lists altogether.

Why you wanna make more work for me... I am already having to upload the entirety of the Guide to the combat zone fricking manually, 1 fricking file at a time..., because the host won't fricking fix the ftp problems...

Wisdom, this is early days. Wait until you get 10 times the hits as we grow more popular and people want to dig into this. Look at how much Witcher stuff is out there and how much interest there was. Now you have CP 2077, with an EXISTING, HUGE datatbase - yours, among a very few others - and this massive history and written background for it.

Expect to get smeared. The Night City Map alone ought to crash the server. I still have to look at the Combat Zone stuff when I get home, on my big monitors, but at a glance it, too, looks pretty damn cool.

Smeared. Aren't you glad you stuck around this long?

I'm hoping there's support for melee weapons in the game. I don't know if they show up much in the PnP game, but I think it would be cool to have swords and stuff in 2077.

Wisdom, this is early days. Wait until you get 10 times the hits as we grow more popular and people want to dig into this. Look at how much Witcher stuff is out there and how much interest there was. Now you have CP 2077, with an EXISTING, HUGE datatbase - yours, among a very few others - and this massive history and written background for it.

Expect to get smeared. The Night City Map alone ought to crash the server. I still have to look at the Combat Zone stuff when I get home, on my big monitors, but at a glance it, too, looks pretty damn cool.

Smeared. Aren't you glad you stuck around this long?

I am just waiting for half the people to troll me, and half the people to grab everything, mirror it up on their own site, and either not give credit or take credit for themselves... lol...

I am just waiting for half the people to troll me, and half the people to grab everything, mirror it up on their own site, and either not give credit or take credit for themselves... lol...

It's bound to happen, but I'll bet your name gets around rather quickly and widespread. :D

I want the ability to Holster/sheath weaponry and have it appear in the right place on the avatar hip/back / boot
duel wielding of pistols would be nice too

I Hope the collection includes

Mono-blades
Katanas
tasers
stun guns
tranq guns

garrotes
whips

polymer one shots

smart guns

flash bangs
EMP grenades

Coomba's

Heavy Handgun got to be Royal Enfield Ordnance Spitfire 12mm with Reaper rounds.
Heavy SMG got to be Heckler & Koch Mpk 2020

'Borg hunting: Hellbrigher.666

Spawn blade for up close wet work

Oh and a bag of mixed grenades for the hell of it.

Top Bottom