What weapons do you want to see in the game?

+
I absolutely need a flammer <3

I want a handheld portable Death Star! Might be a little overkill though.. :D

With Portable Death Star Rifle turn your enemies to cyber dust! :D

...as far as i know this get up actually made for full auto pistols to make it more accurate and stable...
I dunno; in light of the Beretta 92R:

or the Glock 18:

it just seems like a LOT of extraneous hardware.

One would carry a machine pistol over an SMG if discrete concealment takes precedence over putting a lot of rounds downrange in a short window. If concealment isn't an issue, just carry an SMG (or something bigger,) imo.

your brain

Do you mean something like telekinesis or outright telepathy? (with telekinesis you can throw objects to your target, with telepathy you can hake them attack their friends or make them go insane and kill themselves.. most likely second part would only work on weak enemies)

Do you mean something like telekinesis or outright telepathy? (with telekinesis you can throw objects to your target, with telepathy you can hake them attack their friends or make them go insane and kill themselves.. most likely second part would only work on weak enemies)

no i mean outsmarting the enemies so you dont even have to pull out a gun.

Or

[SPEACH 95]: Err, Dudes, would you please like, kill yourselves?
Cybernut: Ok.......but only because you said please!

:D

[SPEACH 95]: Err, Dudes, i will give a free CyberArm 9000 to every one who kills themselves, what a bargain right?
Cybernut: Oh yes!! Free cyber stuff :D

Newbs....

First.... the skill is Persuasion/Fast Talk

Second, Skills have a max cap of ten. Skills are added to stats. Stats also have a max "natural" cap of ten. Some Cyber can raise certain stats, EMP (Empathy) is not one of them... in fact, EMP is reduced by cyber. EMP is the stat added to Persuasion rolls.

You also add 1D10 to the skill roll.

It's possible to get above a 30, with the right modifiers, use of luck, and a critical success... but you aren't ever going to get anywhere close to 95.

You may now berate me for being a nerd... I am used to it...

Newbs....

First.... the skill is Persuasion/Fast Talk

Second, Skills have a max cap of ten. Skills are added to stats. Stats also have a max "natural" cap of ten. Some Cyber can raise certain stats, EMP (Empathy) is not one of them... in fact, EMP is reduced by cyber. EMP is the stat added to Persuasion rolls.

You also add 1D10 to the skill roll.

It's possible to get above a 30, with the right modifiers, use of luck, and a critical success... but you aren't ever going to get anywhere close to 95.

Firstly, It was a Fallout joke..
Secondly, Sorry to say this, but you are no fun at parties... :D
Thirdly, "Newbs"? Really? I mean really? You type without thinking and call me newb? You didn't get a simple fallout joke.. Who's the newb now? :D

(its all fun and games)

Ah..this isn't a Fallout forum though. It's possible he's never played Fallout Anything because he was too busy playing and writing for Cyberpunk 2020.

We don't have parties in Night City - we have arenas. Sometimes, they serve refreshments.

Ah..this isn't a Fallout forum though. It's possible he's never played Fallout Anything because he was too busy playing and writing for Cyberpunk 2020.

We don't have parties in Night City - we have arenas. Sometimes, they serve refreshments.

That's called a party.. Night City does have parties, people usually use braindance instead of going one of them though.. (you have the memory of the party but nothing else, that doesn't seem fun really)

This doesn't have to be a fallout forum, not everything we talk is about Cyberpunk. (even you talked about other games at times, does that mean this is deux ex forum? or some other game?)

Firstly, It was a Fallout joke..

A Fallout Boy joke.... who listens to them?

Secondly, Sorry to say this, but you are no fun at parties... :D

That must be why no one ever invites me to them.... I thought it was because they were all just jealous... that's what my mom always told me...

Thirdly, "Newbs"? Really? I mean really? You type without thinking and call me newb? You didn't get a simple fallout joke.. Who's the newb now? :D

You kids and your emo bands...

(its all fun and games)

This is the interwebz... its all serious bizness... :p

Top Bottom