What weapons do you want to see in the game?

+
As far as I remember for mono katanas and bows in the PnP they reduced armor to 1/4 effectiveness and any damage that got through did full damage. For armor layering it was usually restricted to 2 layers with an encumbrance value that directly subtracted form your REF score which directly impacted your ability to fight. Also there are a lot of house rules for staged penetration of armor and armor degradation.

As I remember:
Mono weapons reduce soft armor by 2/3 and hard armor by 1/3. Powered mono weapons reduce soft armor by 3/4 and hard armor by 1/2.
Blades reduce soft armor by 1/2. Arrows with broad heads doubled damage after armor, spinner arrow heads tripled damage after armor.
Armor stacking was changed to a variable system. Some armor has encumbrance penalties in addition to the weight. Metalgear has a penalty of 2. That means just by wearing it the character's ref is reduced by 2. That means all the character's ref skills is also reduced by 2.
Armor's effectiveness was reduced by 1 each time it was penetrated.

Oh, i'm glad i found you here.

Yes, i'm liking your weapon ideas. How about poisoned razor sharp fingers? When you scratch someone, they get poisoned.

Burning hands, you can now set people on fire by touching them.. :D

Awesome ideas, you are really a son of the sark side

yeah would make sense. The dark side is a way of life!

The dark side is not just a way of life, it is THE way of life.. Don't get tricked by those goody two shoe jedi's and their fancy light side...

I mean, look at these, 100 percent accurate, imperial weapons:

So everybody should join our super dark side club.. Or blown their planet to little happy pieces as Sard suggested.

The dark side is not just a way of life, it is THE way of life.. Don't get tricked by those goody two shoe jedi's and their fancy light side...

I mean, look at these, 100 percent accurate, imperial weapons:

So everybody should join our super dark side club.. Or blown their planet to little happy pieces as Sard suggested.

Yeah we should make a group and everyone should join

Well, close the thread, the inmates have taken over, my thread is so derailed they had to dig a tunnel to fantasy land

Might as well dust off and nuke the site from orbit, its the only way to be sure.

Well, close the thread, the inmates have taken over, my thread is so derailed they had to dig a tunnel to fantasy land

Might as well dust off and nuke the site from orbit, its the only way to be sure.

Wisdom, join The Dark Side, you know you want to!

Not a fan of having more than one shot.... or in the case of the first gun, 3?

Good luck with that...

Personally I would much rather see hand guns like this:

Ok, i love number 3 and 7. Others look great as well. (Well, except number 1, it just looks a bit plain.)

I think it would look nicer, if it was round around the edges.

Now that right there is a thing of beauty. Though, with the rake of the grip, and the full barrel underlug, I'd expect this to be chambered for a bigger caliber.

From casual observation, looks like it's a .357 or a .44. With the grip and the underlug to compensate for recoil, and the (relatively) big glass, I'd expect this to be chambered for .454 Casull.

I've seen this before; is this modeled after one of Shirow Masamune's designs?

Is this supposed to be a bullpup weapon? If so, the bend in the magazine is odd to me. Overall, looks cool, but I can't see a magazine like that actually feeding well outside the context of the game world.

Now that right there is a thing of beauty. Though, with the rake of the grip, and the full barrel underlug, I'd expect this to be chambered for a bigger caliber.

From casual observation, looks like it's a .357 or a .44. With the grip and the underlug to compensate for recoil, and the (relatively) big glass, I'd expect this to be chambered for .454 Casull.

I have it listed on DF2020 as a .44, however I have similar guns listed as.454 casull...

've seen this before; is this modeled after one of Shirow Masamune's designs?

Is this supposed to be a bullpup weapon? If so, the bend in the magazine is odd to me. Overall, looks cool, but I can't see a magazine like that actually feeding well outside the context of the game world.

Yup, his best Seburo design... the bend does present kind of a migraine in mechanics, but it looks cool enough and is barely plausible enough for to let it slide...

On the other hand there is this... I am love with this thing...

Top Bottom