What weapons do you want to see in the game?

+
I want 12ga acidic rounds.. (Perchloric acid or something even stronger) I want to hear them scream while they slowly melt away.. And when they touch their friends, acid will spread and they will ALL die! HAHAHHAHHA

Anyway.. I also want something that looks like this:

But it should use .950 JDJ ammo instead. (Biggest caliber ammo there is)

Don't say I never do anything for you...

View attachment 1008

I know it isn't as old and decrepid as you would like, but hey.

There is a 5.56mm NATO, a 7.62mm NATO and a .50 BMG for comparission with you .950 JDJ.

10 round magazine, plus a cutaway view.

Attachments

• Warsend's New Toy.jpg
    Warsend's New Toy.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 396
Don't say I never do anything for you...

View attachment 842

I know it isn't as old and decrepid as you would like, but hey.

There is a 5.56mm NATO, a 7.62mm NATO and a .50 BMG for comparission with you .950 JDJ.

10 round magazine, plus a cutaway view.

Now, that's what i was talking about, thank you very much :)

I will never ever say you didn't do anything for me ever again.. Unless i forget this ever happened...

Great work by the way, it really looks nice. It is not as old and worn as i wanted it to be, but i will have to endure.. :D

Attachments

• 2j480mv2.jpg
    2j480mv2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 2j480mv3.jpg
    2j480mv3.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 73
Yeah, the coolest guns are the ones that you can sneak through security.

Hidden weapons you say?

How about something like these:

With this, you can hide one in your sleeve.

Is it just a flashlight? Nope!

They say pen is mightier than sword.. Especially if the pen is a pistol...

btw, here's a tool to mock up guns fast
http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/

just wondering if there's a common model people would like to see in the game. I might think about it

LOL, I already linked it...

And, I already started a thread asking people for between 3 and 5 weapons they want from 2020 in 2077.
http://www.cyberpunk.net/forum/en/threads/1425-Iconic-Weapons?highlight=iconic

Unfortuantely, only Myself, Wiz and Sard have posted in it.

As far as hidden weapons go, I posted some a few pages back, but I don't mind posting themagain:

Good old H&K...

Dethfuk linked this beauty, the FMG from Magpul.

Disguised SMG from Mardock Scramble

Disguised SMG from GitS

Shotgun Cane, everyone should have one.

Rockerboy Favourite.

Gun Phone

Ballistic Knife

Now, we've all seen those novelty gun lighters. Someone got it the wrong way round...

And an honourable mention...

Not sure what thr
E point of those in a video game like this would be. In perfect dark the gun lookingvlike a laptop was pointless

Not sure what thr
E point of those in a video game like this would be. In perfect dark the gun lookingvlike a laptop was pointless

That would depend on how the nearby NPC's react to you carrying weapons. If you roll up and get patted down and they take your handgun, you may get through with a briefcase smg...

well most of the threads in this section are about reinventing the wheel....might be cool to see some tricks from enemies but yeah, there should always be a reason for everything in order to add depth in the gameplay.

Some things are cool just for the sake of having fun, though

That would depend on how the nearby NPC's react to you carrying weapons. If you roll up and get patted down and they take your handgun, you may get through with a briefcase smg...

Exactly this.

Concealability is a big factor in weapon choice in most of my cyberpunk games, sure you have the rifle or shotgun for when shit goes sideways, but the attention that walking down the street visibly armed gets you is hardly worth the extra firepower. Having weapons that you can get past security should be a major factor in the game, something worth hiring a techie to do for you. Because lets face it, even if that gun fits in your pocket, it will not make it past 2077 or even modern security measures. You will need to get inventive if you want to be able to have weapons in the high sec areas. And we all want to have weapons in the high sec areas:)

Thats a pretty bold step, the only game I can ever recall playing where concealability was an issue was Fallout:NV... and even then it was kind of goofy since the gun usually appeared on your hip.

As a sniper who would eliminate targets with proficiency lest I make them suffer, a derivative of Anzio 20mm sniper rifle would be most welcome:

Top Bottom