>Spams the jumping key.

>Geralt doesn't roll for some reason.

>Dead.

Another one:

>Just killed a human boss.

>Has left then 15% health left.

>Gets shot by a remaining bandit.

>Dies.

Bleeding, often I'm not aware of it,.After defeating a boss or a bunch of bandits, I see a litle health on Geralt's bar, I loot items and then my Geralt dies!

Just thought of another one:

I was doing the wild hunt ambush quest when I Ignied at a Frost Hound, what I didn't know is that there was an explody barrel hidden by the grass. xD

In White Orchard there is a ruined fort with a load of bandits in it, I decided to deftly climb the walls behind them, an archer saw and shot me as I jumped and I fell like a rock to my death in a ravine. Thus ended the story of Geralt of Rivia...

Fall of a few meters in height, this was the most ridiculous thing in vanilla witcher 3.
That was sooo annoying

Fall of a few meters in height, this was the most ridiculous thing in vanilla witcher 3.
That was sooo annoying
Yeah, I hate that too, sometimes I can jump down 30 meters high places but whenever the ground is slightly inclinated then rolling won't work and you'll die or lose 95% of your health from a less than 15 meters jump.

That was sooo annoying

Well, yes... and I can remember now climbing a stone fence and unvoluntary falling in the other side or from a stair landing...when Geralt was unable to stop at time.

But I fiind more ridiculous dyihng stupidly by one's own error than by a bug game.

Last edited:
Yeah, I hate that too, sometimes I can jump down 30 meters high places but whenever the ground is slightly inclinated then rolling won't work and you'll die or lose 95% of your health from a less than 15 meters jump.

True, this could really need a little more tweaking.
Most of geralt deaths could be avoided

Well, yes... and I can remember now climbing a stone fence and unvoluntary falling in the other side or from a stair landing...when Geralt was unable to stop at time.

This happens even today here and there .
Sometimes i ask myself how clumsy geralt can be... :D

I once died to the lift in Kaer Trolde, it smashed me to the ground and Geralt's body went flying like it was made of rubber.

the enemies health bar and name are disabled, so sometimes i encounter a very high level enemy and i keep fighting until it strikes me down with a single hit, it was a "red skull" enemy,
and sometimes i drink too many potions, that the toxicity kills me

After Gothic trilogy fall damage doesn't bother me in the slightest way, at least Geralt can slide as an Olympic champion in slalom skiing

The funniest death was on a second or third day in game, in May '15 - I was riding Roach off-road in Velen and she stumbled upon sleeping arachas in the bushes, way above my current level - he had killed me before I rose from ground and drawn sword.

See my health getting low, so I drink a potion. Or not...Geralt instead puts his sword away. Of course I don't notice until I end up punching the monster stupidly, and realize I don't have the health boost I thought I did, and then I'm dead. It happens to me a lot because of the terrible design of the D-pad on the Xbox controller.

Top Bottom