What will be Cyberpunk's Gwent?

+

Forum veteran
That reminds me... what if... cards were forum members.. not exactly cards, but digital statues with stats and stuff.. Wisdom000 statue for instance, Cyber knowledge 10, Marksmanship 8, Patience 3 (When the hell will they release some news! Come on!)
That's a hilarious idea. They could even grant special skills based on things that have happened on the forums. I love that kind of "inside" stuff that has a back story, like how the wrecked ship in Witcher 2 was named after a moderator.

That's a hilarious idea. They could even grant special skills based on things that have happened on the forums. I love that kind of "inside" stuff that has a back story, like how the wrecked ship in Witcher 2 was named after a moderator.

Also the prison documents in Witcher 3. I'm an Imperial agent!

Forum veteran
Was that during The Great Escape? I think I might have been too distracted by the Sile thing to notice, though it sounds vaguely familiar.

Googling it to see for myself, I found nothing but vague references. You people are surprisingly easy to stalk, though; I found your Steam profile, and a number of the moderators' real names in the W3 credits on Mobygames. Might be time for you all to step up your security.

I am glad you agree my fellow forum member. But previously only the forum moderators got to be in the games, that's just a bit unfair, wouldn't you agree? I would say whomever got over 2000 post should be in the game! YEAAAAHHH!

I have always known there was something fishy about you.. You are a spy! You Imperia you!

Was that during The Great Escape? I think I might have been too distracted by the Sile thing to notice, though it sounds vaguely familiar.

Googling it to see for myself, I found nothing but vague references. You people are surprisingly easy to stalk, though; I found your Steam profile, and a number of the moderators' real names in the W3 credits on Mobygames. Might be time for you all to step up your security.

I found references about it in the Wikipedia, but I had no idea Sard was in the game. (Well, it could be a Dune reference, but I believe they have killed two birds with one stone.)

Ego............. expanding...............:p

I knew you would like the idea. :D With your level of Cyberpunk dedication, you deserve to be in the game.

Well, after years of waiting and posting about it, many members do. Actually, I count myself to be one of them. :D The name WARSEND should be in the game! :D

I didn't mind Gwent being out of place and all that. I was able to overlook it with how damn fun it was :p

That said though I would hope they invent something new for Cyberpunk instead of just recycling minigames.

Guys....gwent is awesome,so anything similar in CP2077 is more than welcome in my book.

i especially liked the collectible aspect of gwent and i hope whatever game gets included in cp will also have that
it's not something you would get with regular cyber poker

Last edited:
I didn't mind Gwent being out of place and all that. I was able to overlook it with how damn fun it was :p

That said though I would hope they invent something new for Cyberpunk instead of just recycling minigames.

I think they should just postpone CP77 and make Online Gwent instead.

mini spoiler for the witcher 3:
why couldn't have ciri imported the gwent when she went "to a world where people use something flying to move and have metal in their head" for example by talking about it briefly to someone, and that guy may have made a game that becomes as popular as hearthstone today. Bam! you have a slightly (or maybe heavily) modified gwent that doesn't require a lot of ressources to implement.
even without adding gwent in this way, a lot of the code for a card game has already been made, so doing a similar game would be pretty easy (compared to creating a whole new game)

Top Bottom