What will the system requirements be? Lets discuss!

+
I'm starting to understand that this game *might* not be playable on 4k ultra even on 2080ti SLI. So 2k might be the way to go?

I'm starting to understand that this game *might* not be playable on 4k ultra even on 2080ti SLI. So 2k might be the way to go?

Yeah, 4k just takes a lot of horse power just to pump that many pixels. 2k (hate the k numbers) you are going to be able to have HDR and RT on and it will look amazing.

Thanks: Would you need 2080ti sli for 1440p or should the single card do? I suppose we will have to wait for a while for the official 4k ultra specs...

Thanks: Would you need 2080ti sli for 1440p or should the single card do? I suppose we will have to wait for a while for the official 4k ultra specs...

would be the best idea, a single 2080ti should be more than enough for anything at 1440p. is just how many more resources 4k takes.

It looks great at 1080p from the demos. 1440p should be fine. And thanks again. It just looks like 4k ultra isn't an option because 2080ti SLI might not be enough.

Ok wow this is definitely going to be the next Crysis you will need a GTX1080 and i7 8700k or equivalent just to run on low at 1440p or medium at 1080p. This game looks amazing but only the top percentage of PC gamers will be able to enjoy this at good graphics and performance however not even RTX 2080Ti in NVLink can run this at ultra 4k. Console is definitely the best solution as the Xbox Project Scarlet will play this at 4k and cost significantly less than a top of the line system like that.

I asume for minimum requirements:ryzen3 8gb ram and 4gb graphic card Recommend specs:Ryzen5 16gb ram 6gb graphic card
Post automatically merged:

Ok wow this is definitely going to be the next Crysis you will need a GTX1080 and i7 8700k or equivalent just to run on low at 1440p or medium at 1080p. This game looks amazing but only the top percentage of PC gamers will be able to enjoy this at good graphics and performance however not even RTX 2080Ti in NVLink can run this at ultra 4k. Console is definitely the best solution as the Xbox Project Scarlet will play this at 4k and cost significantly less than a top of the line system like that.
Lol don’t think so....even a ps4 can run it and you can max everything out with a 6-8gb graphic card but not on 4k

Where on earth did you get this idea?

The game has to run on a base PS4, which will be 6 and a half year old CONSOLE hardware by the time of release. I don't know where any of you are thinking it's' going to be massively demanding. If they went exclusively next gen console, I could see the concern but the PS4 was a potato

The game has to run on a base PS4, which will be 6 and a half year old CONSOLE hardware by the time of release. I don't know where any of you are thinking it's' going to be massively demanding. If they went exclusively next gen console, I could see the concern but the PS4 was a potato

Everybody remember that Red Dead Redemption 2 -- easily one of the most, if not the most, beautiful, detailed, and realistic games of our lifetimes -- ran on the PS4 at a surprisingly stable (30FPS) framerate.

I'm not concerned.

EDIT: I actually meant to quote you, @imitenotbecrazy, oops.

Last edited:
Ok wow this is definitely going to be the next Crysis you will need a GTX1080 and i7 8700k or equivalent just to run on low at 1440p or medium at 1080p.

No way in hell would any developer alienate most of the customers just so 10% of wealthy folks could play their game. It would be financial suicide not any sane company with a board of directors expecting more revenue would ever agree to.

No way in hell would any developer alienate most of the customers just so 10% of wealthy folks could play their game. It would be financial suicide not any sane company with a board of directors expecting more revenue would ever agree to.
The only thing what concerns me is the fact that cd project prioritize consoles and treat them as first class.I always thought cd project is more a pc company but hopefully we get a well optimized port

The only thing what concerns me is the fact that cd project prioritize consoles and treat them as first class.

Apparently most sales of modern games come from consoles which is why it’s only logical for any company intent on increasing the revenue for the shareholders would try to keep the overwhelming part of their audience happy.

Plus CDPR learned their lesson with the Witcher 3 launch when console players were screaming bloody murder about the game failing to maintain 30 FPS. The memories of people vowing to take their business elsewhere on account of such a poor launch are just too fresh for CDPR.

Apparently most sales of modern games come from consoles which is why it’s only logical for any company intent on increasing the revenue for the shareholders would try to keep the overwhelming part of their audience happy.

Plus CDPR learned their lesson with the Witcher 3 launch when console players were screaming bloody murder about the game failing to maintain 30 FPS. The memories of people vowing to take their business elsewhere on account of such a poor launch are just too fresh for CDPR.
Maybe but cdpr got a very huge fan-base on pc and i think the sales are equal from the witcher on pc

Maybe but cdpr got a very huge fan-base on pc and i think the sales are equal from the witcher on pc
Found this. Seems PC sales picks up over more time.

Witcher3-1024x576.jpg

Found this. Seems PC sales picks up over more time.

I'd be willing to bet that a lot of those later year PC sales are second and third copies of the game. I initially purchased and played it on a console. Later, after all the expansions were out and mods were starting to mature, I purchased it for PC and altered the gameplay to better match what I wanted on a replay.

For CP 2077, my current plan is to do the same. I strongly suspect that the whole thing will be somewhat scaled back to run on current consoles, and gradually open up over a year or two of expansions. That's when I'll go crazy with a PC version.

Top Bottom