What will you do if you don't get in the beta?

+
What will you do if you don't get in the beta?

I dunno about you guys, but I'll die. I'll have a heartattack on the spot, forced by pure sorrow. It'll just be so, just, so bad.

I think I will just move on with my life and, sometimes, shed a tear while checking my depressingly hollow e-mail account. I don't think I will watch too many streams - I am not really into this kind of thing and, besides, it's like looking at the girl you like on a date with someone else.

I'll be playing other half a dozen games I have been playing these days, you know, some good games like the witcher 3, xcom 2, TW warhammer, stellaris, divinity original sin 2. Come on guys, grow up. This is only a beta XD

1. Cry a lot
2. Lose hype
3. Spend my free time with DragonBall Xenoverse 2 then, which comes out on friday.

I guess I'm backed. :D

The game will come out either later or sooner. I am pretty patient personality, so I wont be so sad.

But I wouldn´t mind an invite. :)

Me:

Attachments

• 690.png
    690.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 86
It would be sad, but it must to be patient. Dont worry, everyone will have the game in due time :geraltfeelgood:

Make memes begging for beta access of course.

On a serious note, probably just watch twitch streams forlornly.

Last edited:
It will spoils my whole mood likely to end the week...I don't even want to think about that.

I'm huge fan of Witcher universe: I read all the books and stories already few times before even The Wild Hunt been released, also I listened to all audiobooks already twice...so, yes...that will put me into really shitty mood.

I am retired and enjoy playing card games, especially Gwent. If I am not in the CB, I will continue to play Magic Duels and Civ VI.

Definitely i will be watching WCS Global Finals 2016 Starcraft II + other players stream from gwent
I think i will survive for now

Still fingers crossed 24/7

Top Bottom