What would be your preferred response from CDPR?

+

What would be your preferred response from CDPR?

• Don't need public statement, put nose to grindstone and fix like Hello Games did with No Mans Sky.

• I want a response. I want to know how and why the game was released as is and how they'll fix it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just want them to keep releasing patches and I can see the improvement. Their yellow announcement and apology is all fine and well. I just want to really SEE the improvement and also see that they're releasing patches all the time so I can stay hopefull that we will get a decent experience, not equal of course, but closer to the high-end PC users are having.

Why not both? its not hard for PR to work on a public response while devs/management are hard at work fixing what needs to be fixed.

While all done within a reasonable and non crunch like manner

Why not both? its not hard for PR to work on a public response while devs/management are hard at work fixing what needs to be fixed.

While all done within a reasonable and non crunch like manner

the whole game turned out to be all PR, no development. Let's reverse it and actually work for once instead of blatantly lying about it and then issuing "we're sorry we got called out" apologies.

the whole game turned out to be all PR, no development. Let's reverse it and actually work for once instead of blatantly lying about it and then issuing "we're sorry we got called out" apologies.
oof, another comment here that nails it.
The game really was all marketing fluff. i refuse to give into people that said "fans overhyped it for themselves!" well no...CDPR hyped people up using their well and hard earned rep and trust from the Witcher games to push a ridiculously overhyped barebones RPG end product.

I didn't see the response, actually, from half a day ago roughly.

Source:

I'd like to get a response along the lines "your refund was approved, and money are returned to your gog wallet", but there is only silence for 3 days so far :shrug:

i wonder how much can even be fixed. fixing bugs is just one thing but what about enemy AI? what about driving AI and the lifeless npcs that walk around night city? can shit like that even be fixed via patch? same thing with the terrible loot and inventory system. the economy also feels completly unbalanced. what about bringing more life to night city, making gun vendors not useless and shit like that? stealth, gunplay and driving gameplay are also in desperate need of more polish

I like the game and I haven't had major issues with the crashing other than a few items I had to resell or items I got instead when replaying a part were sub par. I'm gonna be here for when they get it smoothed out and enjoy it then. I just wish that with the updates they would release something a little extra to say "I'm sorry". Like in game cosmetics, cars, items, piercings, eurodollar, cyberwar, tattoos. Something.

so..you're asking "what would be my preferred response from CDPR?" ok..here goes.... "we have heard you.....now kindly stfu and let us patch it choombas" I forsee multiple patches/fixes rolling out over the next month, the sheer scope and ambition of this game coupled with the hardware requirements to make this game pretty is shockingly high,hardly surprising they cut stuff from it, can you imagine how much buggier it would be if they left it all in? I'd love to know the ratio/types of hardware amongst the players and how many can actually play it on maximum possible settings, They should have added an amendment to the small print, "for the best gaming experience play on a PC worth $5000 or more or own a quantum computer".

so..you're asking "what would be my preferred response from CDPR?" ok..here goes.... "we have heard you.....now kindly stfu and let us patch it choombas" I forsee multiple patches/fixes rolling out over the next month, the sheer scope and ambition of this game coupled with the hardware requirements to make this game pretty is shockingly high,hardly surprising they cut stuff from it, can you imagine how much buggier it would be if they left it all in? I'd love to know the ratio/types of hardware amongst the players and how many can actually play it on maximum possible settings, They should have added an amendment to the small print, "for the best gaming experience play on a PC worth $5000 or more or own a quantum computer".

If you looked at mods for the game, you would knew that problems running on PC comes from some stupip typing errors, limiting ram and Vram usage to low numbers for example.

I prefer a quick short statment that iam right about it and an adjustment the next morning.
For exemple, i need to have an option for disable yellow arrowhead above npcs and disable yellow questicon(minimap is enough hand holding).
Thank you.

I wish that CDPR would kindly explained if a lot of promised content was cut or they lied 2 years ago.

This is like the most important thing now. Just listen to 48 min demo narrator. Game doesn't even have 25% from the open world content that he's talking about. Work in progress above the video means you can say anything... I guess.

They just need to haul ass and start optimizing the games performance and ironing out all the bugs and glitches. Then focus on enhancing immersion and making everything come more alive throughout the city. PC should be the priority. Consoles aren't going to be able to keep up. But if they optimize their graphical presets well across the board, it'll make the transition and downgrade to consoles far easier.

Once that is all done, then they can start focusing on enhancing game play and game mechanics.

It is a difficult topic. I would love to hear updates on what they're doing, but I also want them to work on it. If I could, I'd vote they give us a plan on what they're going to do moving forward and then just work on it until it is released, then repeat until the game is the gem it should be.

Well said! +1

A blanket refund offer to anyone who purchased their game based on the lies they told is the only acceptable outcome.

I would honestly like to hear about the post-launch plans ASAP. The PR people are not the folks that are actively working on fixing or developing things. They did a nice graphic with Witcher 3 which showed the first four DLC and "more coming soon". Something like that.

If I know meaningful DLC is incoming, I'll sit back, calm down, and wait.

Right now it's all speculation and honestly, I think that's making it worse. In my case, I know that's making it worse.

call steam asked them to give our money back for buying this broken game that's under developed

Fix the game, work your ass off. Yes I know they worked hard and want to relax, but they took our money. And also daily updates!! Yes daily! I dont trust them anymore I want to know what they are doing everything includibg road maps!

Top Bottom