What would be your preferred response from CDPR?

+

What would be your preferred response from CDPR?

• Don't need public statement, put nose to grindstone and fix like Hello Games did with No Mans Sky.

• I want a response. I want to know how and why the game was released as is and how they'll fix it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The myriad of issues with CP2077 are well known by now. It sucks hard, but this is life. Anyone and almost everyone screws up from time to time but not everyone actually makes things right. How would you prefer CDPR to handle the situation?

Personally I'd be fine either way but I must say Hello Games earned a lot of faith and a ton of respect from me the way they handled salvaging of No Man's Sky after it's launch. They didn't say a word, they just released free DLC after free DLC which were really just fixing the game and adding the content that was missing not to mention the quality of almost all of them were worthy of being legit purchases. I'm not saying I would expect free story DLC from CDPR but at the very least I personally need to see some substantial improvement to many areas or I'm out like a blown light and gonzo for good.

CDPR is a corporation, they're not my friends or your friends and never will be. We gamers need to realize that business needs to be handled like business.

What say you?
What response do they need sorry? They got screwed by Sony for not being a AAA developer from the US. It's not for them to answer for.

I wish that CDPR would kindly explained if a lot of promised content was cut or they lied 2 years ago.

This is like the most important thing now. Just listen to 48 min demo narrator. Game doesn't even have 25% from the open world content that he's talking about. Work in progress above the video means you can say anything... I guess.

Reminds me, there was a reddit thread, which is gone now, that summarized this..

Attachments

• 1608153858536.png
    1608153858536.png
    4 MB · Views: 82
In an ideal world I'd prefer the hard truth. What was done, what wasn't, what went wrong and what they plan to do about it. It would somewhat restore the trust.

If they can't be transparent about the situation, then I would prefer them to say nothing and just get to work. Any corpo messages would only annoy me.

I really just don`t care from hearing anything new from CDPR, except for incoming patch notes...
In an interview with the investors, the studio leads already said, when asked about AI, that from their technical perspective, it's a bug, and they stated the fact that bugs would be fixed, treating the AI behaviour as a BUG, would mean, all they said about the complex AI should be expected to appear sooner or later.

I don't want another apology from CDPR, I just want for this game to be, everything the studio promised it would be...this game gave me a lingering depression, and there is no apology that can fix that...luckly for me, I just bought Death Stranding since its 50% off steam right now, and that game cured my sadness.

Fix your game CDPR! that's my final answer, I don't care how long it takes now.

Something along the lines of " we're sorry we lied and sold you a broken piecemealed beta completely absent of all promised features. We are currently working on getting you the rest of the game you paid for sorry about the confusion." Would be exceptionally great to hear. Just saying.

A lot of people were upset over the fact that they weren't willing to push out an unfinished game. Then, when they did, they complained even more. What else would you expect when a company openly admits that it wasn't ready? I personally don't have any fear with CDPR. Given that they have always gone back to correct their mistakes and not just abandon their projects (unlike some companies), I am confident they will make the necessary repairs.

Having played on PC, my issues were very minor. Nothing that couldn't be solved by reloading most of the time, however, some completionists might not be so thrilled to know a couple of quests wouldn't complete properly.

I enjoyed this game very much despite it not being a genre I prefer. Voice acting and the effort they put into the immersion of the city life (ads, posters, graffiti, etc) was certainly impressive. Maybe not GTA impressive, but enough to make the story what it was.

" We fucked up we fail to deliever what was promise , you have our word that we will do our utmost to regain our loyal fanbase trust once again"
" Heres how will do just that : ..... "
Something like that would be nice

I extremely happy with the response that I have recieved. Two hot fixes and a nice patch. Seems like a good response to me.

The patch isn't nice half the problems they say they fixed are still broken and bugged the other half they claim they fixed in December and more bugs were introduced. That's not even talking about the reduced frame rate and what they did to random gen. I'm starting to think the problem isn't the company but the engine itself.

Honesty and transparency.

No shadow patches, no excuses.

Just openly what is happening.

With information comes understanding and we can help each other.

Last edited:
Silence is evil. It would be better to tell a few words about their plans about bug fixing and story expansions.
But worthless apologizing is not the same thing.

This game is seriously only like 15% done. Between missing content bugs Half Baked Mission structure and a complete lack of character options both customizable and dialogue related basically every aspect is incomplete. It's painful to acknowledge we've been waiting 8 years and this is what we're giving. A massive heap of broken promises. The bugs are a small part of this games problem. And their response to all of this is frankly astonishing considering their reputation is on the line.

Last edited:
Top Bottom