What would be your (V's) drink in Cyberpunk 2077?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we all mature here?
If you are not, leave now.

Now, now, I've been thinking about this. You don't need to die to just order a drink, dying is the condition to have it added to the menu. But, the legacy is built way before that.

This is a thread covering it. The topic is: What would be your drink in Cyberpunk 2077?

I might change mine a few times as I tune it, though, that is rather unlikely.

So, my V: Bourbon double oaked to the half, peach beer and coke to the top. Crush it.

The 'crush it' part refers to crushed ice as part of the drink. The 'double oaked' is a way to distile bourbon for a deeper taste.

Forum regular
beer

Iam missing animation where you get the ordered drink from barman and how you drink it...

Last edited:
Are we all mature here?
If you are not, leave now.

Now, now, I've been thinking about this. You don't need to die to just order a drink, dying is the condition to have it added to the menu. But, the legacy is built way before that.

This is a thread covering it. The topic is: What would be your drink in Cyberpunk 2077?

I might change mine a few times as I tune it, though, that is rather unlikely.

So, my V: Bourbon double oaked to the half, peach beer and coke to the top. Crush it.

The 'crush it' part refers to crushed ice as part of the drink. The 'double oaked' is a way to distile bourbon for a deeper taste.

Doh! I am jealous I did not think of this topic. Good job (y)

So my V's drink is "Boilermaker" but using Sapporo beer that includes twists of Orange blasted with a large shot of German Vodka infused with cranberry.

I'am cheating because it's probably the one i'd choose for my Solo in CP20 rpg paper game. But, i did the same character for the videogame so... is it legit ? XD

it would be Gin tonic, cherry cream and curaçao called the "X-RAY"^^

If you are interested, i put just rigth here a screen shot of the alchools in clubs in the rpg paper game Cyberpunk 2020 (in French i'am so sorry :eek:)

And if you pay attention, you would certainly notice that the Blade Runner cocktail comes from the actual Blade Runner Movie ! XD

Last edited:
Yeah, dunno if I see something I like in that list.

And, the truth is, I only drink Jackie Welles in memory. Vodka isn't my branch. Nor gin. Nor rum. Nor cognac. I am kind of stuck with bourbon. It even plays well with my Malorian Overture. ^^ Guess that's another thing Johnny and I can connect over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom