What would Fix the game for you?

+
what would fix the game for you? in your honest opinion?
what could the red devs add/remove/fix in this game it make it better?

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...d-from-cyberpunk-2077.11054003/#post-12412850

not on the list
  • Basic stuff that are missing or not properly working "defying logic":
*Water physics are non existent.. ( not with weapons, not with explosions, not with cars, or swimming ) gta San Andrea's has currently better water physics
*Bullet decals do not appear on many surfaces and bodies of npc all around.. "a extra level of gore should be added"
*Fire physics is also very dull and is not or does not feel "intense"
*Lots of attention to details is missing in Cyberpunk. Best comparisons below

Ignore the title: its just a great attention to detail comparison videos
(part 1)
(part 2)

Last edited:
Add this mod into the base game.
It lets you bind all the controlls that you want, like the default use button.
This is a PC GAME for gods sakes. the options to bind certain controlls are ALREADY BAKED INTO THE GAME. WHY ARE THEY HIDING THEM?! Let me have my controlls how I want them without having to re-add a mod every single patch. this would be SO EASY TO DO.

also, secondarily, fix the camera height so it isn't in my fucking neck. Really tired of having to look up to see other people when riding in cars, and its unforgivable when driving.
I CANT SEE THE ROAD OVER THE HOOD. WHO GREENLIT THAT. The worst offenders are the badlands cars that have guns (that I can't shoot. why not?) or other things strapped to the hood that directly obstruct my vew.
Driving in first person is way more immersive and cool, but in this game its a fucking brutal chore, that is just asking you to get into an accident.

This game is getting a lot of undeserved hate in my opinion but these two things are easy fixes and NEED to happen IMMEDIATELY.
tl;dr:
The camera needs to be a foot higher in the driver seat of the car (fpv)
Let me bind every single button to what I want.

we waited 8 years, is this what you expected?
While I am rather enjoying my time so far, it is not what I was expecting. What I was expecting was essentially the witcher 3 but in the cyberpunk setting.

what would fix the game for you? in your honest opinion?

what could the red devs add/remove/fix in this game it make it better?

Having the quest style of the Witcher 3 with the ammount of choice and consquences from there. This is the big thing I feel is missing. Having those sort of quests would make things better.

In regards to the main quest make the montage period be its own act. Life paths should impact quests heavily, and have their own quest chain.

That is what I think would help to improve the game :)

I'm really enjoying it, and I agree with what most people are saying in regards to what would help to fix it, and to add to that, I would love a way to have some kind of speed control over my car so I can just drive at a leisurely speed through Night city, going at the same speed as the rest of the traffic. also, is it just my game where there is no one actually riding motorbikes? I see them parked but never on the road.

- 126 hours in game

Was loading, before the patch, very nice at my humble PC, now is better. But some request, noly after hollydays... people have family, life, need sleep, eat, etc...

Good job, CDPR.
Post automatically merged:

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...d-from-cyberpunk-2077.11054003/#post-12412850

not on the list
  • Basic stuff that are missing or not properly working "defying logic":
*Water physics are non existent.. ( not with weapons, not with explosions, not with cars, or swimming ) gta San Andrea's has currently better water physics
*Bullet decals do not appear on many surfaces and bodies of npc all around.. "a extra level of gore should be added"
*Fire physics is also very dull and is not or does not feel "intense"
*Lots of attention to details is missing in Cyberpunk. Best comparisons below

Ignore the title: its just a great attention to detail comparison videos
(part 1)
(part 2)

The name of this game is Cyberpunk, not GTA :)

- 126 hours in game

Was loading, before the patch, very nice at my humble PC, now is better. But some request, noly after hollydays... people have family, life, need sleep, eat, etc...

Good job, CDPR.
Post automatically merged:

The name of this game is Cyberpunk, not GTA :)

And where did you get confused?

No.

I'd just like a reason to be out in the world. I basically wanted a cyberpunk skyrim / saints row with a million paths and worth-while, long-term side-things that impact the world at large. For example joining a gang or a corp and then locking yourself out of other gangs or corps, taking territory and having the city acknowledge it not just in scripted story scenes. It's a no brainer feature for an open world game, and yet it's nowhere to be seen.
This...an actual rep (or some call karma) system with gangs and police that could impact the game organically in all kinds of different ways, like open up special vendors or quartermasters, or even ripperdocs (imagine rep based Maelstrom ripperdoc that could give you unique appearance cyberware for example, or a police quartermaster that could give gear, etc). A bad rep could make some areas very dangerous, hell even add a nemesis system, where a gang boss (or PD detective with a bad police wanted rap) would track you down if you stayed too active/violent for too long in a certain area (and could even have a disguise option for bad rep areas to sneak around). Could also have a "warning gang member escpaing" when having a gang confrontation, where you have to stop that one from getting away to keep your rep down if you wanted to....sooooo much potential to make the world much more alive and dangerous with a robust AI rep system.

Last edited:
I do not know who produced this video, in my view, mediocre, but I am not confused at all, I am most absolutely sure of what I write. Anyway, I appreciate the concern. :)

I did write "ignore the title" tho ^^ i saw it on youtube and found it interesting too watch because it shows the missing "attention to details that Cyberpunk should have had". shows some clear scope of missing details. 😊👍give it a go you will understand.

Start off by saying I have 120h in the game. I like it.
- Crafting is very tedious.
- There is no environment. It is shown. It is talked about. It is never experienced.
- You only can feel what the script tells you to feel, and despite many options, it is still the same exact feeling.
- Customization was a huge let down as in there is none.
- AI, but that's not original to say in the least.
- Why? There is no clear "Why did we need this game?" for as big as it was pushed out to be.

Some things need to be added/fixed/improved:

NCPD AI;
NPCs AI;
Drive System;
Lifepaths are meaningless;
Walk button on PC;
Karma System;
Gangs. At the moment, they are all targets for you to drop bullets, all the same;
And obviously, fix bugs...

This would greatly improve the current state of the game!

I did write "ignore the title" tho ^^ i saw it on youtube and found it interesting too watch because it shows the missing "attention to details that Cyberpunk should have had". shows some clear scope of missing details. 😊👍give it a go you will understand.

Do not confuse things, in essence, these nonsense put in this video which linked in this group. It's one thing to like something and try to make it something like a 'rule', it never was ... secondly, it doesn't serve as a 'Battle Horse' to discredit the game ... (maybe in the complete and absolute lack of arguments that support a line of simple text). The video comparison - I speak of it - is horrible, shallow, mediocre, nonsense about game composition technique, as it analyzes two absurdly different situations, even in the amount of effort and material involved.

But, I am not surprised that, after fixing some problems, some people try to 'dig in' more problems ... to continue their campaigns on the internet ... (I speak exclusively of the video).

I agree with all the calls for fully customizable keybinds and the addition of portable light sources. I'd also like to see more UI consistency, e.g. pressing p/j/m/etc should enter and exit their respective screens. Why do I press "I" to open the inventory and exit everything? And why can I press "M" to open the map when I'm in the journal, but can't press "J" to get back to the journal from the map? Another example is the inability to skip dialogue when on the phone. Why?

Speaking of the phone, and I've seen this already brought up elsewhere, please give us an option to deny calls. I want to get off my bike, not unwittingly respond to someone I'm being forced to talk to in the middle of my actions.

Last edited:
Juts to be more clear: what have in GTA, have in...err...GTA...its not a 'rules' to be follow... or qualify a game.

Xeque Mate!

Top Bottom