What would Fix the game for you?

+
{SNIP}
what would fix the game for you? in your honest opinion?

what could the red devs add/remove/fix in this game it make it better?
{SNIP}

MODs and save anytime you want to. This is what saved Bethesda open world games. Random crash hurts way less with anytime (even in combat) game saves and MODS are an army of FREE to the DEV "crowd sourced" debugging programmers. Some that are so talented they work for places like Microsoft, NASA and the military but mod games as a hobby.

My personal wish list would be:

1. Customize Options post character generation.

I am talking about giving V the opportunity to get Tattoo's (not taking up valuable body slots!) Hairstyles, colour the clothes and paint the weapons and cars.

It may not seem to be necessary for the story or gameplay, but to me it feels important to rp and express my vision V. How i want to look like and I want to experience the game.

This could be done like in other games, with barber shops, beauty salons, ripper docs.

Cyberpunk is all about expressing yourself. Change and make your own statement.

Minor changes, like different hair style or make-up could be done at the mirror.

2. Let me interact with Night City.

The city itself is one, if not the most important npc/character of the game. Let me experience and interact with this beauty.

Let me have more options to sit down and have a chat.
Take a drink at the bars, especially the Afterlife. Let me order a Jackie Welles, a Silverhand and drink it at the bar.

Let me eat noodles, taste Johnny's Ribs and other iconic food of Night City.

Make the food stands unique and not just background fillers.

Let me charm npcs, have fun with different joytoys. Sex seem to have been an important part of Johnny's past life.

Let me experience/express this aspect as well.
Especially with my clock ticking thanks to the bio-chip killing me.

There can be for sure be some nice and fun mini games like pachinko, cards, dice etc.

Imagine V desperate about his life slipping through his fingers, losing/lost everything falling down a spiral of booze, sex and gamble only to go out with a boom...or silently with a bullet in his head. It would be so fitting.

3. Housing.

This ties with the former 2s.
Let me customize my apartment. Let me have multiple ones throughout the city as safehouses and to store stash. Let me invite some npcs for recreation and fun.

A garage for the cars would be also nice.

I love to climb to Vs post game mansion to rp it would be one of my appartements.

4. Roleplay - let the world react towards me.

One of the coolest thing playing a role playing game is to see how your choices matters and transform the world around you.

I loved New Vegas, because the npcs reacted to what I did in the world.

If I am a cop killer, then let me be hunted or shunned, maybe more approachable with other factions of the game.

If you do jobs for a fixer, let my reputation rise and build up a legacy among the runners, gangs and mercs of Night City.

The side mission I enjoyed the most are (spoilers ahead) the little ones where I could safe a diner from getting robbed by just being a badass, showing that I am not impressed by some street punks.

Helping my friends from the Aldecaldos with a deal with some Scavs.

Not by shooting them up, but by referring to the first mission and posing with my legendary chrome.

I want more of that!

5. Consistency

I get why the npcs are leveling with you, but i really dislike it, that if you invest to level up your character all of a sudden all enemies have top grade gears and loot.

How does a thug from the street suddenly have better equipment than the special forces from militec at the beginning?

I rather have a better upgrading an crafting systems, where I can upgrade all of my equipment to legendary with investment into the skill tree (besides some goodie blueprints from special missions) and make my investment matter.

As it is right now some items can be upgraded without limits and others are level restricted what makes it really stupid and immersion breaking that I can upgrade pants from the start to max armor and legendary pants are capped.

It is a single player game and the perks are overpowered really fast anyway so it doesn't make a huge difference.

6. More Cyberware

Let me have more cool cyberware, different options for different play styles, even more than existing once, especially eyeware!

In the brain dance sequence we are getting teased with infravision.

I want that! I want my optics to have switches for night vision, infravision, would love to see UV!

Having cyberears to listening and spy on npcs during missions, echolocation/radar for an alternative path than hacking or enhanced stealth gameplay.

Let me build my own cool cyberbody! You have such amazing graphics and concepts on some npcs, why not share this with us?

Even if it's pure cosmetics it would be cool.

7. Out of Early Access

The game is playable and I enjoy it a lot. Thank you for sharing this with me.

I still want the game to be polished and less t-posing, clipping and glitches.

I want my life path choice fleshed out and to matter.

At this point it don't matters which one I chose...they might as well be removed and the game starting with the compilation of Jackie and me.

Besides, why do Jackie and V interact with 'padre' and then he greets us like any other fixer?

Either there was some content cut or it is an oversight of the storyboard. Especially when you play as the streetkid and seem to have a history with the him?

It feels like the concept was abandon or forgotten and now just is there. Similar to the metro/monorail and Delamain.

I would love to see these concepts revisit and hopefully implemented into the game.

Fazit:

The game is playable and you can finish the main story within 20+h without big hiccups on a half decent pc.

Some of the side missions have a lot of charm and let's you wanting for more.

I can clearly see the love, detail and care put into the creation of the game, no, this world, yet it feels bare bone. I think this describes it the best. Bare Bones.

I don't know if the devs were forced to match unobtainable deadlines, were held up by porting it on the ps4 and xbox or gotten overwhelmed with all the concepts and PR promises.

Maybe something from all of the above.

I would love to see them given the time to fix the current issues and finish the content that are now just hinted at, as well closing the holes in the maps (literally) and filling up the clipping and empty buildings of Night City.

The team of CDPR has for sure my patience, love and support.

To this day I don't understand why you couldn't just be forthcoming and honest with us?

Why didn't you just tell us,:
"Hey, the game is playable, but not as ready as we want it to be.

We don't want to delay it any further so we decided to offer an early access to the game we have created so far.

We can promise that you can play the main story, amazing side missions and getting a good glimpse of what to come!

Why early access and not full release after "8 years"?

Making the game meet our high standards on console turned out to be more challenging than expected but we are working on it with all the available resources and promise a good product at the end.

We hope you enjoy our progress so far and thank you for your support and let's together look forward to an amazing game, the best we can produce!

Happy holidays!

CDPR"

That's all it needed.
We could laugh together about funny and stupid bugs.

Brainstorm and exchange ideas.
Maybe the passionate modding community can help out with some minor concepts in form of contests?

Maybe even come up with clever/simple solutions to bugs and issues that could be solved with a different point of view?

Seeing the own creation shared with the world and contribute credit is often enough for us loyal fans and lovers of the game.

Sorry for creating such a wall of text.

Wish you all the best and a better New Year!

Stay strong!
Be honest!
And stop complicating things.

We love you!

To me the game isn't broken. However, I would like:

STORY

* A chance to get Evelyn to Trauma Team and recovery for X number of Eddies. You wouldn't need to change Judy's reaction much.
* A chance to play more Side Gigs with Jackie leading up to the event.
* Things like the ability to kill the reporter outside of the Paradise. Just to enhance realism.
* Vic saying something like, "You have a few months to live." Which would allow you to do more jobs without feeling dissonant.
* Have a mission where you find out Dex has a body double and can go get revenge on him.
* A similar mission to discover T-Bug is alive and can be rescued.

GAMEPLAY

* Don't have the Fixers call you about cars.
* Give the cars a different thing than a sidequest marker.

30 hours and you completed the main missions and side missions? Impossible.

While I think this topic should probably be inside the ''gameplay'' section, here is what I think they should add:

-Being able to sit on all chairs in the game
-Being able to buy appartments (and some customization would be very welcome)
-Customization of vehicles
-Make the main missions a lot harder as you progress trough the storyline, forcing players to actually do side missions and GIGS (Since they have so much to offer and I think a lot of players skip that)
-Mini-games (arcade machines, poker etc.)
-Flesh out the 3 origin storylines more so that they are actually different from eachother
-Barber shops, tattoo shops etc.
-I would personally love actual hunger and thirst
Origin storys really need different starting vehicles for when main story begins as well!

To me the game isn't broken. However, I would like:

STORY

* A chance to get Evelyn to Trauma Team and recovery for X number of Eddies. You wouldn't need to change Judy's reaction much.
* A chance to play more Side Gigs with Jackie leading up to the event.
* Things like the ability to kill the reporter outside of the Paradise. Just to enhance realism.
* Vic saying something like, "You have a few months to live." Which would allow you to do more jobs without feeling dissonant.
* Have a mission where you find out Dex has a body double and can go get revenge on him.
* A similar mission to discover T-Bug is alive and can be rescued.

GAMEPLAY

* Don't have the Fixers call you about cars.
* Give the cars a different thing than a sidequest marker.

God no. This isn't a game where everything turns out well for everyone involved. In fact, more people should die.

the prologue needs to be longer. Act 1 should lead up to the chip. I played the prologue until level 13 and it was so much more enjoyable as opposed to doing the story on my corpo run through. Many 'quests' are unavailable, understood - Skippy won't talk until after you get silverhand and I actually saw Johnny on some steps while on a quest.

Players need to feel they earned their big shot and potentially discover Dex's plot and escape through the window only to get shot later - lol.

Also, 30 hours, full story and side quests I call bullshit. Unless your running a max level character fromnthe start and skip every conversation it's not possible. Lets not forget to include the glitches and crashes that make you have to restart

Yes because the literally hundreds of other people who die in the game and have horrible endings aren't enough.

Also, it's literally a thing Trauma Team does according to the lady you rescue at the beginning.

The economy in the game is all wonky and doesn't really represent in-universe economy so it's not really obvious, but TT is NOT cheap. You also need to have an existing plan, it's not a service you can just randomly call when you need it. It's like insurance, you can't get one after the fact.

Also, her fate serves several narrative purposes.

Last edited:
The economy in the game is all wonky and doesn't really represent in-universe economy so it's not really obvious, but TT is NOT cheap. You also need to have an existing plan, it's not a service you can just randomly call when you need it. It's like insurance, you can't get one after the fact.

And we know for a fact that since Evelyn is a doll working at Clouds she absolutely can't afford TT cover.

Things I would change:

• The police system is comically bad. Honestly it would have been better if nothing happened when you commit crimes, I mean your map is littered with crimes in progress waiting for you to solve for the apparently understaffed NCPD yet when you accidently run someone over or even just linger too close to a crime scene suddenly NCPD can teleport police officers, drones, robots, and even max tac agents directly to your location.
  • Make upgrade costs static. The exponential cost of weapon upgrades coupled with the rate at which you can obtain components is unnecessarily punishing and not fun.

Hi Cyberpunk people

I completed the main story and all side quests
30 hours +-

we waited 8 years, is this what you expected?

Being able to change game settings without the settings menu locking up. And more importantly, having the devs add the other basic controller stick layouts that it's lacking, like Legacy and Southpaw. I don't play shooters without Legacy

Don't introduce the fact you can have your brain wiped to treat PTSD if you don't have that as an option.

...and that in a day and age when stuff like this exists.

I canceled that pre-order, I am beginning to think it might have been a mistake, the demo just didn't wow me, but this might have..

Dang, this reminds me of the demo we weren't allowed to play but all watched for 48mins of, though, that's for sure. Whew..

I admit I'm more upset about the police being invincible.

I wanted anti-cop missions where you could punish them for being the corrupt murderous assholes they are.

(I mean, it's standard RPG mechanics to revive at a loss of a percentage of your money, but Trauma Team's very nature means this mechanic can be a part of the lore).

Its crazy but I expected at least the standard stuff in this game, especially with them calling it the future of these kinda games, implying they are raising the standard lol
Post automatically merged:

Hi Cyberpunk people

I completed the main story and all side quests
30 hours +-

we waited 8 years, is this what you expected?

Drinking/eating animations when you're out and about.
A preview option for buying clothes.
More reasons to go to your apartment (maybe your romance can pay a visit? )
More content for romance/friendships.
Tag along companions whether romance or friendships, they come with you on missions.
Endgame playability? would like to play the game for a bit with the choices you made.

Last edited:
Don't introduce the fact you can have your brain wiped to treat PTSD if you don't have that as an option.

That's just memory suppression, and it doesn't even work against the mental trauma properly nor does it actually wipe your memories properly.

Also, again, Ev's fate serves several narrative purposes. First, it makes you hostile towards the VDB and second, it spurs Judy on to do something. I mean, her plan fails horribly, but that's not the point.

When I was playing through the first time, I knew a lot people would be affected by that storyline. CDPR did a great job portraying consequences of such actions.

Last edited by a moderator:
def. Bug fixes and more open world interaction systems - maybe more dynamic missions or lifestyle interactions.

The game is a diamond in the rough and I'm pretty sure the developers will polish it the way they weren't able to in the last years cause of management.

Also: Mods will probably deepen it more and more. I can't wait for mods in the same vein as 'The Enhanced Edition' for Witcher 3. Make enemies harder, realistic. It also would be cool if you could buy from EVERY street vendor. Maybe a system where you had to refuel your car with Choo2. Also having to eat and drink. Maybe overhaul the 'alchemy' system. Not having 200 healing puffs in my inventory would be great ; also make them have a negative effect. A smaller inventory so you should pick wisely. Added with very small roleplaying stuff like not being to enter your stash in the car WITHOUT opening the trunk(It's stupid but it adds immersion).

I can think of so much stuff mods could add and could go on for hours.

All the developers have to to is give us a basic platform that is working, stable and even more broader.

This game has a dark past but absolutely a bright future.

Top Bottom