1. what would fix the game for you? in your honest opinion?
2. we waited 8 years, is this what you expected?
3. what could the red devs add/remove/fix in this game it make it better?
1. Proper updates
2. Hell no. I feel like playing demo in alpha state right now.
3. By prior: (just few most important... at least for me)
- Bugs/performance issues fixes
- AI overhaul (enemies, police, npc, traffic etc.)
- Proper wanted system
- We need world interactions, right now its just dead city with nothing to do besides missions or "shards hunt"
- Complex in-game customization and more complex character creator (at least saints row lvl)
- Better physics... Im not asking for much, but sometimes CP feels like cheap 2005 game. Current ragdoll is just bs.
- Better enemy scalling and more mechanics to play around.
- More weapons
- Let us buy houses, cosmetics for them etc.
- A bit better vehicle handling
... and most important, skyrim lvl modkit for modders.