What would Fix the game for you?

+
There is a lot that disappointed me, if you look objectively at it, the Story is short, there is barely anything worthwhile to do, the Life paths have absolutely no impact aside from a few dialogue options, in the end, we all wake up with Keanu reeves in our heads.

There are so many features missing, car Customization, character customization (we got ripper docs around every corner but no Barber in the entire city?), Car handling is awful, Hit detection is awful (You have to aim at the neck to make a headshot), Tecture glitches, Quest Bugs (Looking at you Brendan!), interface glitches, hacking glitches (You hack a turret into the friendly mode it keeps firing at you exclusively but no damage), you can die from falling 2cm, you get stuck in a falling animation everywhere, if you move when taking control of a camera the character movement is stuck until you press the opposite direction, You want to reload your gun? Too bad, just picked up that grey trash gun.

I can keep on going, there is too much to fix and add to get the game anywhere close to what it should have been, I reckon the game would need another year at least, I don't blame the Developers itself for the entire mess, but there is borderline nothing they can do to ultimately "fix" the game in that sense.

I still enjoyed the 60 hours I spend up to now, and I only had a couple of game breaking bugs that could be solved by reloading a save and only one absolutely game-breaking bug with Brendan. Some of the NPC glitches were quite hilarious, but there is always that lingering feeling that it could have been an outstanding game, now it is just another Action Adventure Game with RPG elements.

Hopefully they keep developing the game to the heights that it deserves. But if adding some mechanical features and doing the necessary fixes is all that's left, I've seen my share of this great game. I wish that the overall development will always be centered around deep, meaningful, well-written storylines and character interactions. If future DLCs include more story content, don't just create a chain of throwaway characters and stories. Keep us expecting to do more with the existing characters that are important to V.

Hi Cyberpunk people

I completed the main story and all side quests
30 hours +-

what would fix the game for you? in your honest opinion?

we waited 8 years, is this what you expected?

what could the red devs add/remove/fix in this game it make it better?
That the hanako at embers quest got removed once you finished it !! so i can finally expect to get a 100% completion till then it wont happens ..

ONE positive Story Ending, Increasingly engaging relationships, not just one cuddlingscene and a few messages after.
Endgame?
Something similar happened to Mass Effect if I'm correct. They fleshed out their romance options and gave them a little bit more depth. Bioware did this, because of the feedback they received regarding the romance options.

30 hours +-

Serious question, does this include side gigs? If so, this seems really short.
I just broke 100 hours after getting the achievements for all side gigs and police scans in every area. Map is now empty and I'm re-entering the main story where you meet a main NPC at Embers after she contacted us through a proxy bot. Is there really not much more left for me to do?

100+ hours of content is pretty solid, but to answer the question, I would really like to see them fix the entire perk and mod system. My save file is bugged and won't rotate clothing shops either, so the entire glamor concept of crafting up armor sets and weapons is so broken to me, especially when you can only craft an Legendary Iconic weapon once and then it's consumed.. Seeing apartment and vehicle customization would be nice, just more polished RPG elements in general like we were expecting would help towards fixing the experience. Finally, I know we can respec perk points, but being able to respec level points would be huge. I feel like a lot of people dumped points into things that they were expecting that never came true (Cool for dagger throwing for example), or the trees they wanted to perk into are just broken in general. Being able to respec all your levels would allow the player to explore different playstyles on the same character they already put a lot of time into. I understand that's what different playthroughs are for, but if we're supposed to take a character through expansions and DLC, I would like to see an option to respec everything once we've learned how things work, or if other things change drastically with the inevitable balancing and fixing of entire perk trees.

Without the bugs still needs a rerealese to make choices and life paths actually branch out and have consequences other then the last minute selection of your ending
Also i cant 100% the game becuase dont fear the reaper is bugged and wont give me credit upon completion (Re ran it multiple times)

what would fix the game for me [1]repeatable dates and booty calls with romance options.[2] More romance options [3]V being able to buy more places to live [4] to be able to customize V's rides [5th] repeatable missions[ 6th ]street racing after side quest . street racing with companions like Panam and finally [7th] being able to just hang out with V's friend's like at a bar ,game of pool ect repeatable events

Hi Cyberpunk people

30 hours +-

If they can fix the crashing that would be great.

Took me just over 90 hrs to finish and that was with some areas harldy touched gig wise could of easily gone a lot longer.

Me just improve most things already been said in this thread but espcially adding barbers/salons and ripperdocs doing proper chrome

Also add rentable places or at least some decorating options for our place, anything that makes our game more immersive.

Alos give us a post game freeroam with the main questline gone

1. Walking toggle for keyboard
2. Flashlight or some other light source. Some maps get really dark and we have no light.
View attachment 11099396
3. Allow us to set the "use" buttonbind. (default F which cannot be changed)

4. Add mantis blades to the photomode

5. Allow us to adjust the radio/TV volume and amp up the music in nightclubs. (Totentanz is too quiet)

6. Increase the minimap scale when driving, so we can see in advance when the navigator directs us to turn. Currently I am frequently driving past forks on the road because I am traveling at high speed and the minimap simply doesnt show far enough.
I totally agree, I kill people at every curve because I don't have time to see it
Post automatically merged:

Allow Judy to discover the wonders of being Bi.
That judy rejects sex with v makes us see that the characters have personality, but they like judy so much that it is a frustration not being able to enjoy sex with her

Last edited:
Now after over 120 hours in the game, I have better idea what must be improved.

1) Open world requires more interactions. Starting from Police AI and ending on something so trivial like any reason to comeback to our apartment. I am pathetic roleplayer, I can RP out of anything, but somehow in this game I'm having a lot of difficulties with immersion.

2) Enemies are slow with their reactions. It's horrible how I can sometimes finish most of the enemies before anyone even start shooting back. At higher levels there's barely any feeling of danger.

3) Clothing options are awful :) sorry. It's almost imposibble to make our V look decent - if we want to follow stats on items. Before the game launch fashion was in my top 5 anticipated things in this entire game. Big disappointment here.

4) Bug fixing and better optimization for consoles and PC.

If they actualy acknowledge some of these issues ^ , Cyberpunk has potential to be a masterpiece.

Last edited:
I would not call it a fix as i did not expect anything like this but..

if they would implement more options to interact with strangers on the street perhaps even create something like friendly npc´s out of former random npcs after we interacted with them, give them random names or something. I would totaly love it.

- repeatable & procedural content ( with all kind of side quest )
- living open world with gangs - NCPD interaction & job ( so an entier "ecosystem" to have fun "indefinitely with" )
- fix most of the bad physic
- rework some of the city life , it very often feel super empty
- rework a lot of bad / useless perk
- way to totaly reset build / stats
- increase "hacking " ability, as for now, watch dogs games offer way more for that to have fun with. ( hack vehicle, call cops or gang on target, control somes drones etc etc )
- split "clothes" stat from look, as for now the customization ability is very meh ( even if that's imho not the most important thing for a "FPS" game.

1st person imo is the only way to go, there's already enough npcs to look from behind.

I like to ride bikes the best, so much easier to go from place to place when there's a lot of traffic, but i'd like to see a balance between a more realistic driving and be able to do some simple acrobats when on air, like tilting the bike to the sides ie, wheelies would be cool also and have the odd npc cheer you up.

Am I the only one who would like that item picking would be more natural? I play with a gamepad, and have to do often some small back & forth or right and left moves around corpses or objects to force the items picking window to appear.
It's not a blocker at all, but if some of you here have played breath of the wild, you may now realize that you have played a lot of hours without having to carefully adjust your caracter position to pick an item on the floor.

Hi Cyberpunk people

30 hours +-

More significant other integrations
Like Mass Effect. Chill on the couch with them, watch TV, summon them to a cuddle session in bed. All present in even ME1, ME2 and ME3.

A more conclusive and distinct endings [minor spoiler]
Let's just say this..."all good endings are Panam endings.

More romance options (DLC)

Menu refinements.
Like Witcher 3 I'd like to see clicking the right thumbstick toggle between selecting secondary/ optional objectives and main objective. Gamepad users (yes, even us lazy gamers on PC who want to sit back), could use this. Also, just like Witcher 3, pushing the weapon wheel section toward the desired weapon should be enough to select it. No having to confirm by hitting X. This made Witcher 3 very dynamic for gamepad users. Selecting Aard, AXII etc. via simply quickly holding down Y and pushing in a desired direction achieved the effect.

Ambient sounds!!!
The city is lacking numerous sounds! Not just the city either. If I go into a club and people are cheering a band/ DJ all you hear is one or two people going "Yeah!!!" while at least no less than 20 people are all jumping up and down and throwing their arms up. Makes for a weird and bizare/ awkward experience. Overall though the city is just so damn quiet. You maybe hear a horn.

More streamlined way to actually look for clothing
I've played through the game 2 1/2 times, each on 30+ hour game saves and have seen things (usually relic quality) drop, died before able to save, and never seen them again. Even going to a store, and looking for something like Composite Arasaka Netrunner suit is damn near impossible. As soon as a comprehensive PC console command list drops? I will be doing that. Good luck console gamers, in looking to achieve that dream set.

Keep last mission gear
When you run the last mission, none of the cool sh** do you get to keep. You are loaded back into a previous save with only any end game item in your inventory, like the Aldecaldo jacket...but you dont' keep any of the cool stuff you nabbed along the way. Why have collectable items in the final mission? Why have a locker stuffed with relic gear in the prologue? You can't keep them!

Color Filters
The ability to enjoy the game with our own bevy of color pallets. I think we can all agree that the current color tones are much too warm and yellow, red and green. This genre should be enjoyed with cooler/ slate tones with popping magenta, blues and purples. Something to the likes of Blade Runner. But why stop there? Throw in sepia, BW, Dream/ fantasy filters, reduced saturation etc.

Last edited:
The game is not broken for me. I have had no crashes or quest bugs, only some very minor visual bugs. You completed the main story and all side quests in 30 hours? If I cheated my level and attributes, yeah, i could do that too. I have played the game for 80 hours (per galaxy) and have yet to complete the main story, or major character story lines, or the gigs. I am actually having a lot of fun with the game. Blasting through a game is not getting your money's worth.

This would be a good start...

Attachments

• 20210102_004209.jpg
    20210102_004209.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 46
I want to see a UI design overhaul, or at least a theme switch option, I really love the way the game looks from the Deep Dive video in 2019, it has this dark Blade runner feel to it, which I totally dig. And fix the bugs/glitches, gang system overhaul, police system overhaul, barbershop, mini-games, Monorail, being able to transmog. This stuff would do it for me.

Top Bottom