What would Fix the game for you?

+
Life path choice ACTUALLY making a difference (other than the occasional dialogue choice).

Fix the damn police AI.

Fix the damn bugs.

Ability to holster weapon without the buggy double-tap (or open wheel > choose holster).

More/continued interaction options with LI's (even just random calls or texts would be an improvement).

The ability to use the monowire as a garrot, mantis blades to climb, and maybe gorilla arms to smash through walls/doors.

Improve the 1st person driving position - 90% of vehicles are undriveable in 1st person.

Clothing customisation - even though I can't see myself most of the time, I do NOT want to walk around looking like a colour blind, meth-addled clown just to get a decent armour rating. (Also, more headwear options would be nice).

Faction/group reputation, with it being actually relevant to how the missions etc play out: Good standing with the Tyger Claws? Missions involving them should be solveable without having to fight them, etc.
Ripper docs and fixers taking in to account your standing, with it having an impact on price/availabity of implants/mods/vehicles and job availability etc.

The ability to ignore phone calls - why even give us an "answer call" prompt if you're just gonna do it for us? F*** off, Regina - I don't want to talk to you at the moment!

The ability to ignore phone calls - why even give us an "answer call" prompt if you're just gonna do it for us? F*** off, Regina - I don't want to talk to you at the moment!

Proper keybind support.

Ability to walk / drive slowly (maybe tie the walk control in to the max speed of whatever type of road you're on...)
(Walking is easily done by mod/editing config files, but that shouldn't be needed ffs...)

Life path choice ACTUALLY making a difference (other than the occasional dialogue choice).

Fix the damn police AI.

Fix the damn bugs.

Ability to holster weapon without the buggy double-tap (or open wheel > choose holster).

More/continued interaction options with LI's (even just random calls or texts would be an improvement).

The ability to use the monowire as a garrot, mantis blades to climb, and maybe gorilla arms to smash through walls/doors.

Improve the 1st person driving position - 90% of vehicles are undriveable in 1st person.

Clothing customisation - even though I can't see myself most of the time, I do NOT want to walk around looking like a colour blind, meth-addled clown just to get a decent armour rating. (Also, more headwear options would be nice).

Faction/group reputation, with it being actually relevant to how the missions etc play out: Good standing with the Tyger Claws? Missions involving them should be solveable without having to fight them, etc.
Ripper docs and fixers taking in to account your standing, with it having an impact on price/availabity of implants/mods/vehicles and job availability etc.

Proper keybind support.

Ability to walk / drive slowly (maybe tie the walk control in to the max speed of whatever type of road you're on...)
(Walking is easily done by mod/editing config files, but that shouldn't be needed ffs...)

i was about to post but yeah. you nailed.

The cops that just automatically spawn at your location. With cop drones that can't even be hacked?.... when I'm a netrunner with 20 INT? The absurdity completely breaks the immersion I so desperately wanted from this game. I accidentally run over a pedestrian, a witness calls the cops in about 10 seconds, and then another 10 seconds later the cops just randomly spawn 10 feet to my left and right and I'm all of a sudden stuck in a firefight.

I wish they would drive up, then get out of their cars, try to arrest you first before blasting you away like they're Maxtac or something. Wake up in prison with some eddies missing or a few weapons confiscated.

Or hell, it would be neat if (since this is a huge city with a crime problem) the cops pulled up on me minutes or hours later questioning me about something I did earlier in game.
Post automatically merged:

Give us a damn flashlight!!!! Or maybe since we all have optical implants, why don't our Kiroshi's have night vision? (or heat vision while we're at it?)

Seriously, it's not often, but a few times I've been in unlit rooms, or a mostly abandoned building at night and had no idea where I was or how to get to an exit other than the minimap. Why was a flashlight feature never implemented? I can launch missiles from my forearms, but can't produce light? Or my 15000 E$ Kiroshi's don't have nightvision?

Last edited:
After playing for quite a while on PC ... as much as I like and love this game, it feels a bit ... incomplete, and i'm not even really talking about the occasional bug. Ignoring the bugs some folks seem to love to complain about, even if there were zero bugs, the game, as-is, feels like 10 -15% of it is missing.

Besides that, I really ahd my hopes up that stronger modding support for the modding community would happen sooner, rather than later. Stronger modding support, release of modding resources/tools for the modding community to go crazy with, in my opinion, could go really far in "saving" this game.
CDPR only has a finite number of devs, and time to fix, add, expand on the game and, all those people have to be paid too.
The modding community, however, they work for free, can churn out tons of distracting filler content, and unofficial bug-fixes, among everything else, and serve as a distraction for all the youtube channels that wont more Cyberpunk things to make videos about.
Strong modding scratches lots of itches, and "fixes" many things, typically faster than official patches,lets crafty folks create lots and lots of new content for the game, and if modders break game, there's no problem, no one to blame, because that's just the risk of modding.
Strong Modding support for the game gives players something to do other than hurry up and wait for something official to happen.

Legal terms of service on derivative products associated with CP77 could cover the creation of mods, so, all mods are automatically property of CDPR to use, or ignore, so, in this way, the best ideas the community creates, and implements can get yoink'd and implemented officially with the special touch only CDPR as a developer can give to fleshing out, and cementing the best of ideas.

Strong modding support gives CDPR breathing room while gamers are distracted playing with all the new toys they can create. ... and if modders "break" the game, that's just one of the hazards of modding. It's even expected. No one really cares about mmodders breaking game. Only official content from CDPR can really be complained about, orgiven any real criticism, and implementing strong modding support distracts from those complaints, those criticisms.

Even now, where modding is only barely available, some modders are improving the game with little tweaks like "better driving", some clothing replacers, save game editor, longer days/nights, new hair styles, some UI and key-mapping toggles, and other little things that make tiny little differences, but, together make bigger differences that overall improve game experience. Still, the modding support right now is extremely limited, and only very limited things can be done.
If modding support were opened up, we could get new quests, new companions, AI improvements, New cars, New car color schemes or even working paint and body shops, new clothes, hair salons and plastic surgery to change character appearance in-game, any time we want, tons of UI improvement options and flavors of options, sorting and crafting and menu overhauls, working character reflections, ... and lots of really stupid and ridiculous things too, but, no one has to like or add every single mod from the modding community or even any at all.
this is, however, huge untapped potential with stronger modding support to give players all the things they want down to some of the most trivial things ... all while CDPR works on the real f'reals updates and patches.

Modding community can give us all the things, but, Modding community doesn't have the tools/resources/support ... yet, to do that.

not sure because i still havent recieved my pre ordered disc. a refund would fix it, or at least a $30 rebate. or an upgrade to PC. literaly anything other than waiting for it in the maiiiilll stilllllllll

Develop the AI that does not exist in any aspect of the game. Neither in the adventure companions, nor in the npcs, cars, etc., the physics of the game. There are many videos where the problems that cyberpunk has beyond the optimization problems are seen. The comparison of cyberpunk with lego city or games from 15 years ago is shameful ... May your actions influence the city that now do not influence anything. The game is precious if we close our eyes to all those problems
Post automatically merged:

After playing for quite a while on PC ... as much as I like and love this game, it feels a bit ... incomplete, and i'm not even really talking about the occasional bug. Ignoring the bugs some folks seem to love to complain about, even if there were zero bugs, the game, as-is, feels like 10 -15% of it is missing.

Besides that, I really ahd my hopes up that stronger modding support for the modding community would happen sooner, rather than later. Stronger modding support, release of modding resources/tools for the modding community to go crazy with, in my opinion, could go really far in "saving" this game.
CDPR only has a finite number of devs, and time to fix, add, expand on the game and, all those people have to be paid too.
The modding community, however, they work for free, can churn out tons of distracting filler content, and unofficial bug-fixes, among everything else, and serve as a distraction for all the youtube channels that wont more Cyberpunk things to make videos about.
Strong modding scratches lots of itches, and "fixes" many things, typically faster than official patches,lets crafty folks create lots and lots of new content for the game, and if modders break game, there's no problem, no one to blame, because that's just the risk of modding.
Strong Modding support for the game gives players something to do other than hurry up and wait for something official to happen.

Legal terms of service on derivative products associated with CP77 could cover the creation of mods, so, all mods are automatically property of CDPR to use, or ignore, so, in this way, the best ideas the community creates, and implements can get yoink'd and implemented officially with the special touch only CDPR as a developer can give to fleshing out, and cementing the best of ideas.

Strong modding support gives CDPR breathing room while gamers are distracted playing with all the new toys they can create. ... and if modders "break" the game, that's just one of the hazards of modding. It's even expected. No one really cares about mmodders breaking game. Only official content from CDPR can really be complained about, orgiven any real criticism, and implementing strong modding support distracts from those complaints, those criticisms.

Even now, where modding is only barely available, some modders are improving the game with little tweaks like "better driving", some clothing replacers, save game editor, longer days/nights, new hair styles, some UI and key-mapping toggles, and other little things that make tiny little differences, but, together make bigger differences that overall improve game experience. Still, the modding support right now is extremely limited, and only very limited things can be done.
If modding support were opened up, we could get new quests, new companions, AI improvements, New cars, New car color schemes or even working paint and body shops, new clothes, hair salons and plastic surgery to change character appearance in-game, any time we want, tons of UI improvement options and flavors of options, sorting and crafting and menu overhauls, working character reflections, ... and lots of really stupid and ridiculous things too, but, no one has to like or add every single mod from the modding community or even any at all.
this is, however, huge untapped potential with stronger modding support to give players all the things they want down to some of the most trivial things ... all while CDPR works on the real f'reals updates and patches.

Modding community can give us all the things, but, Modding community doesn't have the tools/resources/support ... yet, to do that.
modding community can be a great ally in cyberpunk 2077 getting where it needs to be

1. Better, more advanced scripting of enemies, NPCs and traffic
2. Removing the crafting system from the game entirely, as well as disabling lootable junk.
3. Removing color-coded weapon system from the game.
4. Removing the weight-based inventory system, making it impossible to carry more than 2 guns + 1 melee weapon. In general, getting rid of all the "bloatware" connected to crafting & looting. I feel that the way it is implemented now quickly becomes distracting, tedious and devoid of value.

Hi all,

in case anyone wants to join the current class action lawsuit against CD Projekt Red you still have time until February 22, 2021.

https://www.rosenlegal.com/cases-register-2010.html

What would save this game is for it to look and run on PS4 like other A list Ps4 games. However nothing can save the money consumers spent on a product that was purposely hidden until release. This was a sad and irresponsible example of manipulation and false advertising.

What would fix the game for me? If I could turn back time and never preorder it. That would be enough. Eventually if I could refund my retail copy. That would be nice too.

Hi all,

in case anyone wants to join the current class action lawsuit against CD Projekt Red you still have time until February 22, 2021.

https://www.rosenlegal.com/cases-register-2010.html

What would save this game is for it to look and run on PS4 like other A list Ps4 games. However nothing can save the money consumers spent on a product that was purposely hidden until release. This was a sad and irresponsible example of manipulation and false advertising.
It has been another of the great mistakes of this game, taking it out for old consoles that cannot move it. I am a PC gamer, they do not deserve a lawsuit at least in this version as long as they recognize the shortcomings of the game and mark deadlines to show version 2.0 of Cyberpunk 2077

I just don't want to crash that's it, everything else is whatever, the fact that it crashes so much is the only reason I can't complete this game it is not the experience I had in mind for sure

the world streaming is ass it needs to be fixed

I generally like being surprised by developers. More often than not they introduce things in games I didn't know I wanted, and I feel like this game is the way it is because of its unfortunate development hell circumstances. So instead of making a wishlist I trust that they're fully aware of what this game needs and bring it around.

Good evening,
english is not my native language, please do not rip me apart for mistakes taken when writing here. I do apologize in advance.

Though I do mind the bugs and have to say the second and third playthrough were much more filled with bugs (400h+ ingame), or they where not that obvious to me in the first play through, I would just love to see the polished game for the immersions sake. I do not know how you all feel about that and for a split second lets just forget about the bugs. I really loose my immersion all the time in the nutscenes when the NPC are glitching through objects, the lips not moving while they´re talking to V, the partially ludicrous transitions where "pseudoscript language: Script = walk from A to B *wait for 100 ms*, then = Start Script Animation: Enter Car *wait for 2000ms, then Start Script: Say Something, then Start Script driving *but without moving the actual steering wheel* and likewise. Or when in dialogues where the response of NPC´s take quite a while before answering at all. V: "Hey, how are you doing", NPC: *literally tumbleweed crosses the street* "Oh hey...".
Who ever was responsible for ACT 1 of the Streed Kids life choice where the police cars just drove through the barrier and through the pillar, who ever was responsible for the burnout up to the parking deck in ACT I after the first Mission, he or she clearly hadn´t had enough time to give it more love, so to say and that is really a bummer and rather sad.

I am sure this is to be find in this thread (did not read all posts, sry for that) but the game in its momentarily state is ruffly a prototype of the first, fully playable Game, without any fine tuning, polishing or what so ever - and for that it is quite impressive in my opinion. But I would love to see this game in a finalized state where not only the cars drive smoothly around corners and do not look unnatural when it comes to the steering or where not all NPCs disapear when you look up, take a shot in the air and then do not see any NPC at all...that would be a real win for me personally and of course when all "transitions" where smoothly and not with the hickups as they are in the game at the moment.

Take the Quest "Beat on the Brat", Lorenzo. While I do not had a hard time in winning, I did in the choice for taking everything, the car or nothing. I decided to take nothing. Later on I got a message with a picture of his Offspring with the question how his car is doing, though I did not nor the money. Those continuity bugs do not treat the immersion as well.

Right know and for the next six months I do not think that there will be much time where these issues '(which they are in my opinion) could be adressed because of the intensive bug fixings which had to be be done but oh boy: What this game could have been when it happend to have the chance of beeing polished.
When it comes to the bugs then I literally could write until my fingers would hurt but that is not the point in this Thread nor beeing obsessed when it comes to cut content, isn´t it? So, I hope you where able to get my meaning and that I was polite, humble and respectful to you all - at least this is what I intended to be (if not, sry, wasn´t meant to be, lack of language skills)
Stay save an healthy

1. fix bugs
2. implement ai, currently it just not exist
3. remove skill system
4. remove inventory system
5. remove weapon rarity, levels and rng. Give each weapon baseline dmg, make iconic weapons best.
6. remove crafting system
7. give cyberware hands utility, gorilla arm to break doors, monowire to hack doors, etc.
8. make areas explorable.

but better make cyberpunk 2

For those mentioning crashes ... it seems like every big game I've ever played soon after release experiences CTD on occasion. This usually does away as patches, updates, and DLCs with updates imbedded get released.
This also applies to some bugs.
In my experience with gaming over the last 20 years, that's pretty much the state of gaming when one buys and plays a game immediately after its release.
Certainly, some releases are smoother than others, but, they all pretty much have their initial release quirks.
Look at The Witcher games and all the weird, funny stuff that went on with the horse Roach spawning on top of buildings, and running with it's booty up in the air. CDPR even makes fun of itself and those Witcher glitches with Roach the horse by having a small sticker on your very first car in CP77 that has a horse with its rear up in the air.

There's always complaints and criticisms about near every game on initial release, and many of them are quite repetitive all acorss the gaming industry. Those usually get fixed fairly early ... if we're patient.

If there's strong modding support, even more things get "fixed" unofficially MUCH SOONER, and this often takes a little heat off the developer while they work out official patches.

Whatever the case, let's try to keep the usual initial release complaints like CTD (Crash to Desktop), small glitches, and little bugs that don't break the game on a back-burner. They'll get fixed. They happen with pretty much every game ... some more than others, but, they DO, usually, get fixed.

Also, if you're on PC, look at Nexus Mods. There's some wonderful things, even with the limit ability we have to mod the game that are getting made, like instant crafting time, better mini-map, UI improvements, Walk toggle, Dedicated dodge button, better driving, small improvements in crowd AI, longer days/nights, save editors, and other things to keep you busy and improve your experience ... until better, official patches, and improvements are released.

Take advantage of the resources available,and eventually, with patience, CDPR will have better and more updates, improvements, and additions to the game officially. :)

Top Bottom