What would Fix the game for you?

+
Its too see what cyberpunk 2077 is missing... you're missing the whole point of the reason i shared the videos. You reply too me like i shared a competition between GTA 5 & Cyberpunk 2077 and that it declared GTA 5 as the winner.. i mean cmon bruh xD the video is good example of what should have been in Cyberpunk 2077 but better.. obviously ^^
Post automatically merged:

that's understandable i have seen many in denial people in this community so i honestly don't mind. 😒

Gamer confirmation bias is strong.

Yes more quests with different vibes, many, many, more. That would be a start. And interactive quest hubs with hidden said quests. Getting all quests via phone is really immersion breaking.
Oh I agree. I don't mind phones for it, but what would be nice is more stuff like meeting with Dexter at the begining of the game, where you meet a contact in person and they give you the details of the quest. This doesn't have to be done for every quest in the game, but if this was done for all the side quests and a decent number of the bigger gigs then it would have gone a long way.

Also it shouldn't just be the fixers giving us quests. We should have quests from gangs, from members of Trauma Team or MaxTac, from various corpo agents and more.

Oh I agree. I don't mind phones for it, but what would be nice is more stuff like meeting with Dexter at the begining of the game, where you meet a contact in person and they give you the details of the quest. This doesn't have to be done for every quest in the game, but if this was done for all the side quests and a decent number of the bigger gigs then it would have gone a long way.

Also it shouldn't just be the fixers giving us quests. We should have quests from gangs, from members of Trauma Team or MaxTac, from various corpo agents and more.
To quote another user from this forum, taking his phrase from another thread:

"Yea. GOOD RPGs often had some hidden quests, wich you can access throw talking with npc. And not just a few words, like "Hey, give me a quest plz, I need some exp.", but a complex dialog. And you dont even expect it. Well, for the first time."

_ Cyber.D.G.

For PC, using the mouse to steer vehicles, like in every other game. Existing controls are so bad I just walk & FT everywhere.

More apartment choices.

Rideable monorail.

Flying taxis.

For PS5, the ability to actually complete character creation without my console crashing so hard that I have to factory reset it and it now won't let me play Astro's Playhouse anymore. Yes, we did download it again. Still won't run.

1) Something to bring the city a bit more to life - working food stalls, barber shops, cosmetic cyberware?
2) At least SLIGHTLY better AI (driving and on foot, including police).
3) At least one high-note ending.

But I guess my expectations are unrealistic... :p

Okay so here we go...

Better driving... especially I want driving that's not like driving the Mako from Mass Effect.

Vehicle Customization - if not performance, then at least cosmetic.

Cybernetic customization - So many great cybernetics in game, and we get none of them. Even if it's just cosmetic, I want my Chrome.

Character Customization - I mean in game. Let me change my looks in game, including with the above Cybernetic customization

Better Clothing - make all the clothing available to NPCs available to V, and all clothing should have blueprints, not just some of them.

Better endings - endings that aren't just cookie cutters of each other, but where you actually have the option to make a difference in Night City.

Lifepaths actually matter - speaks for iteself. This includes better, more in depth prologue

Better Act 1 - Flesh out Jackie and Evelyn so that I actually give a damn about them.

Better AI - yeah they said this will be covered. Includes the NCPD AI.

This'll be a start.

For PS5, the ability to actually complete character creation without my console crashing so hard that I have to factory reset it and it now won't let me play Astro's Playhouse anymore. Yes, we did download it again. Still won't run.

Here's to hoping they don't discover the game bricks consoles too! Especially new-gen considering how hard it is to get your hands on one.

The investors considering a lawsuit is more than enough, another one would be horrible for CDPR.

The biggest issues that CDPR should fix ASAP:

1) Netrunning is extremely underutilized and just misses the forest for the trees. You're telling me I can immerse myself in a fully digital 4D construct of the internet, but my character can't shitpost anywhere? Cmon CDPR.

2) No option to get in debt and an get in a (very) homosexual relationship then hand over the reigns to Johnny in the end and watch him deal with the fallout. Cmon CDPR immersion time

3) Gameplay mechanic allowing me to kill myself is underutilized at best. I was able to use this mechanic only once during the main questline - even though I wanted to kill myself pretty much every step of the way

Things the game did well:

1) Complete lack of romance and sex options - just like real life, this is a truly immersive experience. Getting rejected by every NPC I tried to romance was the realest experience I ever got out of a video game.

2) Complete inability to see my own genitals when I look down - true to real life and very immersive. I just wish they did more with it.

3) Extremely fun and versatile builds, like the small penis with 20 points in [COOL] build - a true glass cannon consistent with the RPG days of olde

The biggest issues that CDPR should fix ASAP:

1) Netrunning is extremely underutilized and just misses the forest for the trees. You're telling me I can immerse myself in a fully digital 4D construct of the internet, but my character can't shitpost anywhere? Cmon CDPR.

2) No option to get in debt and an get in a (very) homosexual relationship then hand over the reigns to Johnny in the end and watch him deal with the fallout. Cmon CDPR immersion time

3) Gameplay mechanic allowing me to kill myself is underutilized at best. I was able to use this mechanic only once during the main questline - even though I wanted to kill myself pretty much every step of the way

Things the game did well:

1) Complete lack of romance and sex options - just like real life, this is a truly immersive experience. Getting rejected by every NPC I tried to romance was the realest experience I ever got out of a video game.

2) Complete inability to see my own genitals when I look down - true to real life and very immersive. I just wish they did more with it.

3) Extremely fun and versatile builds, like the small penis with 20 points in [COOL] build - a true glass cannon consistent with the RPG days of olde

I lol'ed

I have written up a several page document detailing all balance issues and offering suggestions, I just need to find the right path to get it in CDPR hands. I have experience in the field of game balance, so I have a pretty good idea.

V not showing up in ray traced reflections out in the world ruins the game for me. It may seem trivial or even entitled considering the problems some people have, but it really is a bummer, I am always wishing I could see the character I designed showing up there.

I'm not far enough into the game to say otherwise (8 hours) and at this point I don't want to play any more in case they fix this issue.

Hostile areas marked red on the mini map. Sometimes I have been in a mission in a club or something and opened a door or even just walked into an open corridor and the whole club instantly aggros.

I bet you it will never happen ;)

It's clear from this post and others how many people agree on common expected features that were advertised but are totally lacking from the game. If CDPR does nothing and just fixes the bugs they might as well go bankrupt and sell the company. Either they add at least the most comonly requested missing features to the game and improve upon it via expansion packs or they can forget about their business. Oh, and no one, no one, wants to see multiplayer in this game anytime soon, so if they even want the slight interest in multiplayer from any gamer they better focus on compleating the incompleate singleplayer game first. The only one other time I seen so many confirmed and advertised missing core features from a well known game and it's gameplay loop was with No Man's Sky and that's it.

1) More responsive AI and reworked Criminality system. No cop pop on the screen, but let them appear in cars and have chases so I can try to escape. Unfortunately, however, with the way the city is built, this is impossible to accomplish. Also, wtf I can't Quickhack cops? I would understand if they didn't have cyberware, but the Detonate Grenade should still work, right? Nope...

Also cops, please don't kill me every time I decide to stand beside you. Why can't they use a sequence similar to the First Quest with the Trauma team, if you antagonize them they tase you and push you away? At least arrest me, or fine me for antagonizing, but killing me on the spot is kinda lackluster.

I like this one. Getting arrested for stepping over the line, not just shot down outright. I get that this may be a coding thing, a fundamental, and perhaps it's impossible to change...but maybe not, maybe have a crew to rework that entire thing, I'm no coder so I don't know how that COULD work but the cops are impossibly reactive to everything. Nudge an NPC with a car (not run over and smash flat) or bump into one running down the street and if there's NCPD they immediately try to execute you on the street like the Terminator. That doesn't happen anywhere in the real world (yes it's a game) so a bit of immersion where you get to spend the day in the tank and have to bail out, lose some XP or EB in trade?

It's clear from this post and others how many people agree on common expected features that were advertised but are totally lacking from the game. If CDPR does nothing and just fixes the bugs they might as well go bankrupt and sell the company. Either they add at least the most comonly requested missing features to the game and improve upon it via expansion packs or they can forget about their business. Oh, and no one, no one, wants to see multiplayer in this game anytime soon, so if they even want the slight interest in multiplayer from any gamer they better focus on compleating the incompleate singleplayer game first. The only one other time I seen so many confirmed and advertised missing core features from a well known game and it's gameplay loop was with No Man's Sky and that's it.

Unless every single thing they advertized is in game eventually, they robbed us.

Better optimalization. People with worse CPU and same GPU get better performance then me. Game is awesome, I've played 15 hours, but dont wanna play anymore with 45-55 FPS which are very changeable.

I wrote CDPR, sent them DXDIAG and I hope one day they will read it and try to optimalize game for my PC.
Like I said I met guys with same GPU, worse CPU and they play CP on high settings 60+FPS 1080p. :)

Keep fixing bugs and glitches on all platforms, then release an enhanced edition a year later that has all the stuff they promised but were cut. Enhanced edition will be exclusive to next-gen consoles and PCs, freeing CDPR from needing to work with old hardware, but it will be free for all who purchased the base game on any platform, and those who bought it on base version of last-gen consoles will get a free season pass as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom