What would Fix the game for you?

+
1. what would fix the game for you? in your honest opinion?

2. we waited 8 years, is this what you expected?

3. what could the red devs add/remove/fix in this game it make it better?

1. Proper updates

2. Hell no. I feel like playing demo in alpha state right now.

3. By prior: (just few most important... at least for me)
- Bugs/performance issues fixes
- AI overhaul (enemies, police, npc, traffic etc.)
- Proper wanted system
- We need world interactions, right now its just dead city with nothing to do besides missions or "shards hunt"
- Complex in-game customization and more complex character creator (at least saints row lvl)
- Better physics... Im not asking for much, but sometimes CP feels like cheap 2005 game. Current ragdoll is just bs.
- Better enemy scalling and more mechanics to play around.
- Newgame+
- More weapons
- Let us buy houses, cosmetics for them etc.
- A bit better vehicle handling

... and most important, skyrim lvl modkit for modders.

What would fix this game?

1) I want an option to explore Night City as V, without a timebomb in my brain. All the endings lead to epilogues and a load of the game before the final quest. I would really like if we could skip the epilogue, close the MQ, and offer som V-time, without the constant noise from the ghost of Johnny. I suppose this isn't possible, as Johnny is injected into everything, but it sure would be a nice addition.

2) I very much would like the city to feel immersive. That means actual NPCs walking and driving. Currently we have random sprite-people that cannot be interacted with. That was not all that immersive in Midtown Madness and it sure isn't here either. After this comes a myriad of small things, like being able to buy stuff at street markets, being able to eat at food vendors, having a drink at bars, being able to use furniture, getting a haircut, and so on.

3) Let's have some actual physics involved. Those destruction animations going off just because you walked by feels like preem stuff for the early-mid naughties, not something that ought to be in a 2020 "future of gaming" title. NPCs having zero ragdoll is the same. And the motorcycles in the game are a laugh and a half, going airborne like they weigh nothing, then bouncing away cars like they're tanks, and bleeding momentum like you're wearing a parachute.

4) The downside of copy/paste quests and a looter-shooter item system is that exploration is not all that rewarding. There is precious little to find that actually has any wow-factor once you understand the game mechanics, and the game penalizes you for finding most things early.

5) The downside of giving up on most of the verticality and letting all those megabuildings only have an entrance floor and a mission floor means that there's really not that much world to explore anyway. Adding more floors to these buildings would be awesome.

6) So many cars, but nowhere to see your car collection and no way to customize them? That's almost a sin, isn't it? If we're supposed to collect stuff them let us see the collection. This applies to pretty much any kind of gear that we can collect. Weapons, clothes, maybe even the home bar.

7) Please make legendary stuff actually legendary. Right now it's merely a strange color with more mod slots, but anything with a few more item levels is going to be vastly superior to "legendary" gear. What's so damn legendary about it, then? My preference, do away with all item levels.

Yes because the literally hundreds of other people who die in the game and have horrible endings aren't enough.

Also, it's literally a thing Trauma Team does according to the lady you rescue at the beginning.
What I do dislike is that we are still using save games. Why can't they deal with the 'Trauma team' daemon. Most likely you will want to get this, and this will be the 'respawn' mechanic. Besides, "dying" has been used in so many games to actually further the plot (even this one) so why can't they add more to it. Like getting an arm chopped off, now you have a full cybernetic arm. Brings us full circle to cybeenetic cosmetic mods and variant colours.

things to be fix

frames in game as it stutters for like 5 seconds

when picking up stuff some cant be picked up from body's or floor die to being a bug spot

need to be added

zoom mini map out so we can see the corners of roads we need to turn and not to later as i go past them so much and have to turn around

add a ability in setting or a button press to hide are hats

- Barber shop and Hairdressers;

- Flying vehicles;

- Fixing police system;

- Increase minimap scale while driving;

Three QoL things I really want at the moment, is to be able to hear your in-apartment TV (perhaps putting it in a different audio channel from sound effects... possibly the same as radio?), the car radio being louder, and most importantly the buyable cars being in a different map filter than the jobs so I don't have to constantly check them all to make sure I don't have a new side gig.

Part of me just want them to Ditch this game Overall and Either make Cyberpunk 2 or A Better Version of Cyberpunk 2077. The Open World, RPG we were Promised. Not a Action Adventure Looter Shooter.

Either way.
If ever Possible, I just want them to Reinclude all the cut Content they Always Bragged and Boasted about, Reimplementing the RPG Elements that was supposed to be in the Game Originally.
Bugs and Glitches can be Fixed with Time, as Annoying as they are They can still be Fixed. Content wise is always a Grey Area. Least Content that impact the game more like more Meaningful Interactions, Different and more In-depth Paths to take for the Story and side Missions. The world of Night City ACTUALLY Changing as you progress through the game and the Choices you make. Whether it's Main Story and Side/Gigs Missions. So on and So on.

Gorilla arms actually follow their description and force open doors without the necessary skill checks.

Grenade perks affect the projectile launcher.

Vehicle autopilots to the waypoint.

Stop refreshing the world every time I look away.

FOV slider for consoles. (I care deeply about this one.)

My radio keeps stopping randomly.

Zoom out the mini map.

Add police chase.

Hide head armor option.

More special armor, so I look less goofy.

Better AI.

Playable arcade games and downtime activities.

New game plus.

Fast travel without going to the blue markers.

Jumping out your vehicle while going top speed.

Optional character creation while looking at the mirror.

Bulk crafting.

Have a trash pile. Any items you know you're going to sell would be drop there and sold in bulk.

UI keeps refreshing every time I sell/buy an item.

Optional auto-loot item.

If over-encumbered, have the option to send items to your stash.

I mainly care about the FOV slider for consoles, everything else would be nice too but a better FOV would be next level.

I can see how the sights wander when pulling them up at low skill, and this is really good. I can see how it might cause some nuisance with a controller, but with mouse and keyboard it is next neglicable.

Some adjustments to accommodate that would be a good start on fixing the combat skills and stats (which is practically all skills and stats).

-Small biker gang battles inspired by the film Akira. Being able to punch or shoot gangsters while riding a motorcycle as they catch on fire. Ozob could be introduced and helps us during these events to have more presence in the world. I missed his chaotic nature in which an explosion would randomly occur causing a disturbance in Night city.

- Hunted by bounty hunters. Gangs, Corporations and Corrupt NCPD can't stand you getting in the way of their own operations so they hire mercs to take you out, possibly one's that betray you for Eddies.

-More Netrunner moments. I feel like netrunners received alot of love in this game but I never felt the threat of them. Smaller enemy netrunners are still a great annoyance that's necessary for the combat but a real veteran Netrunner that makes you feel terrified and uncertain. I really wanted to go on a mission with a real netrunner similar to Judy's mission, Jackie, Rivers or early T-Bug. A Netrunner that sends shivers down the spines of every merc in Night city.

Bug fixes

Updates that breath life into the city

Update to the CC aswell as all other cosmetic options like adding a barbers, surgeons etc

Housing options

General quality of life improvements, like mass crafting components

Varied missions

Npc characters and romance expanded

Yes, yes, and yes. All of this

Cybernetics/Humanity rework:

The system as it exists feels cheap and tacked on, like changing your shirt, shoes or sunglasses. I do not understand why in a cyberpunk game the cybernetics feel so cheap- like we just didn't have time for this one. What else is there in cyberpunk?! The very first cut-scene with Vik Viktor is really awesome and I think most people would agree is fundamentally immersive. The problem is the game is inconsistent, as time goes on it seems like Cybernetics are less and less interesting/important, and less and less impactful. When we KNOW that it's suppose to be the opposite. The more you lop off and change, the more profound the change, the more tension with your fading humanity. There is ZERO consequence for chopping off your arms and legs, pulling out your blood vessels and even skeleton.

Suggestion: Have 3 stages like in the PnP game. Humanity 3, 2, 1. You can't go below 1, that's how you get cyberpsychos.

Stage 3 is after your first visit to Viktors. You get the awesome scene of him working on you, and you can access to a few cybernetics. Eyes, hand, and maybe a few others.

At Stage 2 you gain access to new arms (gorilla, mantis, rocket etc), and more cybernetic slots. You have some kind of cut scene here, and it's more involved, not just asleep in a chair, they remove your organic arms entirely. You never get them back. You are at Humanity 2, give some unique voice lines, a few unique reactions, perhaps your more vulnerable to hacks/malfunctions but nothing major needed.

Stage 1. You are almost entirely stripped of your humanity. You go through one more cut scene, it doesn't have to be long. Remove your legs and make modifications to your body. You take some time to heal. You gain access to the full range of cybernetics, everything. Put a cybernetic voice modification to all your voice lines to try and make you sound emotionless. Have some new reaction lines where people react with fear. Maybe effect ability to have relationships with some people?

What would you need to do? Add 2 cut scenes, add some voiced lines, modify Vs voice with software, add some reaction lines.

Cybernetic Items: The arms are neat, but each of them feel like they're missing something. Spruce them up a bit, make it worthwhile chopping your arms off. In general take a second pass at the items and see what can be done to make them more interesting and interactive. Perhaps have some of the other cybernetic items make cosmetic changes like the arms do.

This on the whole would bring the game closer to a roleplaying experience and address some of the central themes of cyberpunk, you could do very little and have a great shift in the feeling of things, or you could go crazy and create a lot of depth here. Maybe the HUD gets crazy the further robotic you go, maybe your become more suseptible to hacking, maybe not.

It also adds great replay-ability. Which seems kind of lacking in the base game. It seems underveloped, I think this is the one thing you need to NAIL, you really need to get this one right. I feel like it needs improvement, and I have to imagine that a lot of the ideas devs had for this one never happened because of time constraints, I'm sure there was a vision that was better and more complete then the one I've laid out. Put it in, people will respond to craftsmanship.

Last edited:
An ending option that makes me want to replay the game.
That's is my no1 priority atm.

Bugfixes and fixing technical issues is a given. We dont need to Adress them..

When the ending part is done:
- police system
- npc AI
- deeper romances
- lootgame and crafting.

What I think is missing in Gameplay and should be added later on with future update if possible :

• Away to change your character looks after creating it and progressing it in story.
  • Away to change the character clothing appearance without changing current used gear pieces.
  • An option to turn off or change assigned button for skipping Dialogues. (It’s really painful on controller when talking to someone and trying to stand up at the same time.)
  • 95% of Story cutscenes doesn’t have 3RD person view of V. (Seeing V more would be nice.)
  • Ripper doc cutscenes for adding cybernetics to the character 3RD person view or even 1ST.
  • An option to hide head cosmetics.
  • In game option to show FPS.
  • Benchmark option to test game settings.
  • Recommended graphics setting for current hardware.
  • Car and bikes vendors/shops and repair shops.
  • Ability to buy apartments/mansions.
  • Traffic AI and pedestrians AI needs a lot of work to be honest.
  • Driving and controlling a car feels heavy in an annoying way. (It would be nice if you guys look into it.)
  • Added visual effect when shooting at car tires and some other objects around Cyberpunk world.
  • Added water effects. For example, shooting at water or throwing grenade should create some sort of water surface disturbance.
  • Improved swimming mechanics.
  • NPCs need to have more than 1 reaction when attacked by player like fighting back or trying to call the police not just running away.
  • NPCs driving cars need to be smarter and have some sort of a reaction toward the player actions like player trying to jam traffic, but NPCs lose patience then drive around the player.
  • More Romance options in free roam world and with characters related to story.
  • More Story and side quests that can actually change the game’s ending.
  • Fixing the visual bugs and glitches for all story missions for more in game immersion.
  • Adding Some of the removed open world features to make cyberpunk world alive.

I would like content to be added back which was cut as seen in the 2018 demo.
  • Wall running + Mantis blade clinging to walls (I don't care that it'll ruin the level design just tweak it or something)
  • Flathead companion
  • Destructible environments (like in E3 2018 demo)
  • Additional safehouses for V and customisation for them.
  • Better companion interactions (dialogue and combat)
  • Third-person cutscenes
Here are some features that need to be added or overhauled
  • Better wanted and crime system
  • Better gang and corporate interactions (some sort of separate reputation system for example gangs trying to hunt you down if you kill too many of them)
  • Better NPC AI (day and night schedules, reacting to V and the environment more realistically ect.)
  • Fast travel should be replaced by Delamain cabs and trains (call cab on your phone or something like that)
  • Hacking isn't balanced (3 intelligence build can easily quickhack enemies)
  • You should be able to use enemies as human shields and shoot (like in gears of war)
  • Internet shopping for guns, cars, clothing ect.
  • Car combat, I would like to not only shoot from the car but also jump onto enemy cars
  • Physics like for example when V gets ran over.
  • More cyber-war
  • Fix the crafting system
  • I want more time with Jackie, really liked him as a character but I think the friendship didn't seem very believable due to the limited time you spent together
  • Missions should offer more variety of meaningful choices.
And ofcourse Fix the bugs

Hi Cyberpunk people

I completed the main story and all side quests
30 hours +-

what would fix the game for you? in your honest opinion?

we waited 8 years, is this what you expected?

what could the red devs add/remove/fix in this game it make it better?

There a crap ton of bugs we all know this. So that aside, I'm a fan of stealth. Like Ac and the last of us.

For me a better stealth mechanic is needed. What I mean is they need an enemy like the clicker from Last of us. It's an enemy that cannot be grabbed from behind and killed while being stealthy. You have to use a shiv (an important resource) to take it down, during stealth playthrough. So maybe like a netrunner that is impossible to implant quickhacks unto. Or enemies that cannot be grappled and taken down. The animals I thought were going to be impossible to take down quietly. I thought they would be like berserker of sorts. But you can dump them in the trash like all other enemies.

Top Bottom