What would Fix the game for you?

+
Nothing. The ship has sailed. Just make Cyberpunk 2. No more V that story is dead.
Honestly, I would agree with that except for one thing. In the uhh....one ending, she/he IS offered for her/his engrame to have a place in Mikoshi (or wherever) to possibly be put into another body at a later time. That, alone, makes me wonder.

Sorry...I tried to do a Spoiler thingy but it wasn't taking. -.-

After playing all the main/side/gigs jobs. Honestly nothing, the whole game needs a complete remake for me to play it again. I was going to buy the DLC but after finishing the game, not anymore. The more I played the game more boring it became. [...]

Last edited by a moderator:
I will wish one thing.
since the prologue is strictly useless for the moment (maybe one day), a function to pass it.

and incidentally, a logic in the stories of the prologue.

ex: that V is not jackie's best friend in the company but in the street kid.

After playing all the main/side/gigs jobs. Honestly nothing, the whole game needs a complete remake for me to play it again. I was going to buy the DLC but after finishing the game, not anymore. The more I played the game more boring it became. [...]
"The more I played the game more boring it became" Sounds like an experience with any other story driven single player game. Games have limits, Cyberpunk is not an exception, especially at current stage.

"The more I played the game more boring it became" Sounds like an experience with any other story driven single player game. Games have limits, Cyberpunk is not an exception, especially at current stage.
Had nothing to do with SP, I put over 1000 hrs into Witcher3. A mod edited my post, but to me I found the constant/only FPP in a game that's really slow paced very boring. The game needs some type of TPP to break it up, would've preferred at least cutscenes.

My honest answer: Mods.

With minimal mod tools, mods are already gradually turning the game into a sort-of open world Bladerunner. The real community mod tools look to be getting close to release. When that happens, I expect full conversions to happen fairly quickly. My only wish at this point is for CDPR to stay out of their way.

However, this game is unusual in how quickly the game becomes repetitive and the speed with which boredom sets in.

what would fix the game for you? in your honest opinion?

we waited 8 years, is this what you expected?

what could the red devs add/remove/fix in this game it make it better?

Hello there o7, finished the game on all endings except the hidden one 255 hours in.
What could Cyberpunk 2077 fix for me?
A complete rework patch, aka a enhanced edition, before they even start to put in DLC and
Add ons. What do i mean by this? I ll try to make this short.

1. Some third person cutscenes for shopping, upgrading yourself and your weapons,
as well as the sexscenes (yep FP just doesn't fly too well with them).

2. UI and KB/M implementation need a serious rework and option to be customize keykindings.
Open Map with M key and need to hit ESC twice to leave it again, yes that sucks.
(just one example of the bad UI and the sorting in it)

3. CP77 Night City needs some serious GTA SA sanbox injections, CDPR build this awesome
living City, but you can't interact with it. Where is the nightlive, once night stands, stripclubs, bars
arcades, poolbilliard and so on and on.

4. Physic needs to get fixed as well, DMG models, Car handling, ragdolls.

5. A navigation system would be nice to have, can't count the time anymore where i just went
the wrong way :D, something similar to the race guiding maybe?

6. Actual nightvision for my Kiroshi Optics... come on CDPR you already have a scope, why isn't
there a mod for my eyes to have that as well? Preferably with on/off switch.

7. Where did the walking key from Witcher 3 go??? Yes please bring that back!

8. I personally would also like to see the streedcred having impact and perhaps for a "survival mode" the
comeback of the humanity loss

and all that ofc, ON TOP of the bugfixing and performance enhancments that are desperatly needed.

Last edited:
Making it a good playing experience on XB1... You can't even go for more than a few seconds without some kind of glitch catching your attention and spoiling any kind of immersion. Even simply running feels like you're constantly running through mud, it's so slow and sluggish, plodding along sounding like you weigh a ton.

And do like FO4 and Skyrim and make these PC mods available for consoles, at least then we wouldn't have to depend on CDPRs "fixes".

After finishing the main mission the ability to pick one of your friends to go on side quests with you. (offline)

Have an online friend join you during any mission.

An "I break for Pac Man" bumper sticker would be nice too.

Playing on PS4 here and very happy I was able to buy it at the SONY PSN store.

"WHAT WOULD FIX THE GAME FOR YOU?"

1) Traffic. If CDPR would smooth out the traffic, because cars keep getting stuck everywhere and nowhere, that would fix the game for me.

2) Too low first person driving view. If that were to be raised in especially the Alvarado V4F 570 Delegate, and the Aerondight "Guinevere", that would fix the game for me.

3) Sun glare during first person driving. If that were to be reduced with say, 40%, would fix the game for me.

Top Bottom