What would Fix the game for you?

+
I would get them to take back the game and remake and build it from the ground up and make Johnny's bs relic crap part of the last story missions in the game and the first half building your rep as a mercenary for the gangs and police and fixers..none of this dying bs and taking time to buy cars

"WHAT WOULD FIX THE GAME FOR YOU?"

1) Traffic. If CDPR would smooth out the traffic, because cars keep getting stuck everywhere and nowhere, that would fix the game for me.

2) Too low first person driving view. If that were to be raised in especially the Alvarado V4F 570 Delegate, and the Aerondight "Guinevere", that would fix the game for me.

3) Sun glare during first person driving. If that were to be reduced with say, 40%, would fix the game for me.
Could'nt have said it better.

i wont consider ANY of the bugs already mentioned as problem, as they are ONLY BUGS THAT DONT ALTER ANYTHING IN THE GAME PROJECT. They will fix the bugs and you´ll see the project was poorly designed.

By then what would fix the game for me would be GET BACK TO PLAN PHASE AND ADD:

1 - A REAL CONSISTENT cyberpunk story in its very own sense, and please NOT BASED ON KEANU REEVES anymore. this game did for keanu the same favor crackdown 3 did for terry crews.

2 - Add street investigation, not just go to point A > B > C. I wish i could ride the city in search for informations, paying, trading, forcing, doing whatever with the night city´s inhabitants, not only with npcs from missions.

3 - add random events to make the city unpredictable. car accidents, police chases, gang attacks on another gangs, protesters, rioters, usual theft...

4 - Add the same mood you find here:
watch this video and try to feel the sense of danger and action... you wont feel that in the game.

5 - add a sistem to recreate hacks as well as subsystems to get protected from another random runners in the middle of the city

6 - make clothes COSMETIC ONLY. you already got the whole cybernetic body that could get many other subframes as stats

7 - bring a dark wave and a gothic radio.

8 - BETTER ENDINGS

The driving is so awful I finally just gave up on the SInnerman quest. I have difficulty driving a bike but the truck is too difficult with all the cars in the way. It's just frustrating due to the lack of CHOICE of vehicle. I mean, why the hell can't HE drive?

1. Flashlight, we need a light source seriously!
2. Maybe bit more cutscenes to see my V in scenes with all the looks and attire I painstakingly crafted?
3. Maybe dual wielding pistols. As it's teased in art and statues and by certain NPC characters.
3.1 Toss in dual wield uzzis for good measure if you are at it. ;) "Paper beats rock, uzzis beat bears." - Lara Croft
3.2 And dual wield knives. "Yes , please use knives." xD -Mantis

Put in full 2020 style Netrunning. Complete with cyberdecks, special gear, and all the software from the Rache Bartmoss sourcebooks.

That's clearly not going to happen, which is a tragedy, so the game remains in a permanently broken state for me.

All QoL improvements are welcome. Minimap zooming out while gaining speed, being able to craft multiple items at once, shards and text messages more easy to navigate (maybe add some sort of "search" feature or filter), and so on.

Perks and mods not working desperately need a fix.

The game needs some cleaning regarding graphical bugs (lighting bugging out, texture popping in at the last moment, V being bald for a second when you pass from first person view to third person view on motorcycles, a lot of low-res in-game ads on consoles...)

Ai is rather basic. I hope it gets improved over time. Pedestrians behavior and traffic are particularly in need of some tweaking.

Difficulty is in need of some serious work. Game becomes trivial for the most part after a certain point, no matter the build. The only difficulty level worth playing on is Very Hard at the moment.

Satori is OP. 500% critical damage is TOO MUCH, and you find that sword very early in the game.

Better audio mixing. I almost can't hear the tv in V's apartment without headphones.

Pacifica needs more gigs. Mr Hands has only ONE. The whole district is half-developed.

More variety in weather. Rain is too rare for my taste.

Shadow cast by the main character is quite ugly and stiff in movements. Expecially while underwater it looks like some sort of Lovecraftian nightmare with arms like tentacles flailing around, quite scary if you ask me.

And for the love of God do something about those 2D pixels of cars in the distance, because in a game with this level of graphical detail, it really kills the experience for me. V is sitting on top of some tower, enjoying the beautiful sunset, the desert in the distance, and the city streets bursting with... WITH UGLY 2D SPRITES OF CARS CREATED USING MICROSOFT PAINT??? Oh, come on.

Game's good, needs some polishing. And of course they need to make the game playable on older consoles, where playable means 25-30 fps with maybe some drop here and there (honestly you can't expect much more given the hardware) and the lowest possible amount of crashes.

Last edited:
Hi Cyberpunk people

I completed the main story and all side quests
30 hours +-

what would fix the game for you? in your honest opinion?

we waited 8 years, is this what you expected?

what could the red devs add/remove/fix in this game it make it better?
Honestly the game in general it's not bad, but the endings they just kill the main story, I mean you make all the choices, you play as you think it's right to do, but it doesn't matter because in the end nothing will change. I was expecting a game were your choices will create the story of V the legend of NC and when I got all the endings I realized that It won't matter what you do the end is already written and for me in a game like Cyberpunk it's a big mistake. In fact I completely lost any interest in game ( I haven't complete all the side quest from dinosaur the fixer). Oh and sorry if I write like an alien but English is not my strongest subject

- possibility to modify his character (hairdresser / tattooist)
- add lines of dialogue at certain times of the game to leave us some different choices
- more quests related to the lore of NC, militech, and other corpos, romances and friends.
- ensure that romances are not limited to I had sex it's over. they may be important in the history of V. we are not all heartless idiots
- physics and better AI (ok, I'm dreaming)

Mostly bug fixes. Many have already written about this and I will also mention it. We solved a lot of problems from the start, but still a lot of work. Judging by the topic, I did not even notice many problems.

Put in full 2020 style Netrunning. Complete with cyberdecks, special gear, and all the software from the Rache Bartmoss sourcebooks.

That's clearly not going to happen, which is a tragedy, so the game remains in a permanently broken state for me.

Never say never.
One day there will be cyberpunk 2020 rpg on computer game like cyberpunk 2077. This is great IP, it will have expansions remakes and sequels in future. I believe.

That's pretty much a "game over" for me. Finished all three lifepaths, got Autojock, finished all the scans & hustles, gigs & sidequests. Ended up finding a easy way to essentially kill mobs in the game, without "quickhacking".

Level everything to Legendary below.

Overwatch with a Kaoine Max scope, specced with Pacifier, Penetrator, Countermass & Crunch
Widowmaker with the same mods. Any scope you want.
Zhuo L-69 Smart Shotgun with same mods and any scope you want.

Spec into increasing critical damage & critical chance in cyberware. Use Self-Ice, Cataresist & Pain Editor. Subdermal stuff for shock, armor & fire.`

Work to build up crafting & Cold Blood.

Focus on Sandevistan and increasing duration.

Pop Sandevistan, Use Zhuo & Widowmaker. Overwatch for headshot damage vs. bosses.

This works in every situation. Crowds or big bad boss mob cyberpsychos. I've literally killed cyberpsychos in hard mode before Sandevistan even wore off. Killed crowds of 7-8 at once, before Sandevistan wears off. And this is in hard mode.

My main complaint would be that Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't feels like Cyberpunk enough. That's why endings are out of place and doesn't match your normal day atmosphere in game, ordinary 2010s music on radio stations, shiny & colorful graphics with sunny days most of the time. The story is trying to be dark and serious, but the picture with sound goes the other way.

The Witcher 1 have more common things with Cyberpunk genre than CP77.

Just remembered what father of cyberpunk said few years ago:

The flipping traffic AI pathing and asset culling/randomizer.

I decided to cruise around NC using the motorways at the early hours of the morning and it's absolutely pissing me off, every five hundred meters they just completely freeze in place causing massive roadblocks out of thin air forcing me to veer off into oncoming traffic, brake suddenly or cause a massive pile-up.

There were hundreds of cars everywhere and it was amazing until that shit started happening.

And if that wasn't enough there were points where the traffic assets were being culled in and out of existence in front of me, cars completely despawning and other spawning in in different places, it's unreal how bad that is on the motorway.

I'd also add the traffic lights onto this pile, what's even going on there it's like the twilight zone when you reach an intersection, lights going from Red to Green to Red in mere seconds and the traffic starts moving at random times which most of the time has nothing to do with the traffic lights causing massive congestions...

It's just plain bad and ruins the cruising around Night City experience for me.

Less borderland or battlefront ,more doom or gears of war
Remove all craft
Remove gun skill tree for dmg
Remove mathematics dmg
Make headshot/heartshot deadly against bot with no helmet or armor
Make armshot disarming bot,legshot making them moving slowly or falling down to capture them (same for katana)
Make only few guns avalaible,just use some cosmetics as rewards after defeating a boss and capture him, with damaging a weakpoint (like darksoul or metal gear peace walker) for exemple .
At first playthrought, make very hard condition to capture a boss to get some of fhis equipment (better cyber implants) without killing him (strong armor which against u could use only grenade launcher or something like that making area dmg; moving too fast for being accurate enought to hit weakpoint; using some hack against V to loose accuracy ), then in new game + use equipment collected to be more easy to defeat him without killing him,or to break his weakpoint ,or hack him to make him vulnerable ,and capture him to know more of the story,about himself and clan fondation s and goal,join him to get some extra jobs or not,put him into jail for vendeta later ,or kill him for widows orphan friend call for revenge ,or let him free without care n get some consequence later ...

Lvl up only with cyber implants like run reload or use gun katana faster,jump higher,be stronger, recover health with some nanomachine to repear cyber implants broke while fighting.

At end of new game, add an infinite random activity wheel (like red dead 1 or gta 4 and san andreas if i remember good) for each path followed at begin. 3 ways ,3 kinds of activity in city or outside. Some drive (taxi or to follow someone) ,or hack ,or kill , or intel (meeting to spy for exemple), or friends , police , criminal ,black market ,hunt ,building , food farmers ,clothes making ,gun s costmetics (like to find some secret guns or implants into hidden places difficult from access without gear took from bosses, or into high security places and needed boss becoming friends supports),...
Some activity for kids or poor to get better condition in night city too, some for (or against)(corrupted)mayor,cops,employe,company,...
Add some bar,restaurant,disco,sport arena,club,museum,public places with monuments,underground station,... where to meet friends n get activity
Could be nice, in my point of view,most of the other said to fix the game on some hardware

Last edited:
Top Bottom