What would make the game perfect for you?

+
A couple of things

Fix the framerate/performance

When you do sex scenes dont do them half assed ( go all in with it)

and yeah 1080 with 60 fps would make it perfect.

Vitriol
Rebis
Aether
Quebrith
Hydragenum
Vermilion
Albedo
Nigredo
Rubedo

A functional inventory system.
Good looking armors.
A better enemy layout, current world map flow is fucked.

On Consoles..I just want more player on/off options in general.
e.g All floating names and numbers off, including Roche, talk and loot prompts off + a few more build options for me to map my own personal controls.
NG+, the ability to break combat animations, turn off rain drops/dirty/mud lens screen effects. More sex and nudity, maybe A zoom in zoom out camera toggle option.
More DLC content with new monsters/quests and regions for Geralt to explore, better horse controls like Red Dead Redemption, no horse fear meter, better looking textures, faster loading textures no floating NPC's and Monster's and Objects in general, better lighting and color transitions from dark to lright, remove the ugly yellow special effects after Geralts IGNI flamethrower, it should just be black soot spots or nothing at all. Oh.. and better FPS with less bugs!
Yeah.. that's about it, I know this is quite the challenge CDPR. :) So no pressure devs, no pressure lol..

Last edited:
Randomly spawning 'surprise' high level monsters.

Improved inventory system.

Option to remove funny lens effects like rain or dirt on screen (keep the mud from hags).

Use of signs on horseback.

Upgradable Kaer Morhen armor, to the same degree of Cat/Griffin/Bear.

Randomly spawning 'surprise' high level monsters.

Improved inventory system.

Option to remove funny lens effects like rain or dirt on screen (keep the mud from hags).

Use of signs on horseback.

Upgradable Kaer Morhen armor, to the same degree of Cat/Griffin/Bear.

The upgradable starting armor is almost a given i think, Some people on The cheat engine forums discoverd placeholder files for "WolfSchool" Gear. Maybe in an update or free dlc....

What would make the game perfect for me?
Leveling should be like the other witcher games.

I don't remember ever having anything "above" my current level in either of the other two games..

fix it.

another the witcher with geralt

and some inventory fixes to stop changing heal potion/cat potions in caverns

-Fixing the multiple game-breaking bugs. --Some of this is already done, so thank you to the devs.
-Fixing the broken XP system and skill tree progression. Why must I waste over ten levels worth of skill points into unrelated skills to level a branch? Why is proficiency in crossbow required to further fill the fast attack branch? I've not even played MMOs with that kind of poor system.
-Fixing fall damage. A fall from eye level kills Geralt?
-Fixing the jumping and ledge climbing. I've fallen into a ship and been trapped despite the ledge being at chest level, merely because Geralt was in a foot of water.

These are my main gripes with the game so far.

better swimming controls

also not having the game feel so lonely when you complete the main story, its hard but it would make the game perfect for me

-Fixing the multiple game-breaking bugs. --Some of this is already done, so thank you to the devs.
-Fixing the broken XP system and skill tree progression. Why must I waste over ten levels worth of skill points into unrelated skills to level a branch? Why is proficiency in crossbow required to further fill the fast attack branch? I've not even played MMOs with that kind of poor system.
-Fixing the jumping and ledge climbing. I've fallen into a ship and been trapped despite the ledge being at chest level, merely because Geralt was in a foot of water.

I had no idea.. I don't use the crossbow. I don't like it.
Now I'm forced to level it up?

omg.. LOL..

Got a more detailed wishlist, which is 50/50 honestly.

Quests greyed out scaled to Geralt's level, at least 5 levels below, while giving no additional experience due to originally being greyed, offering a challenge would be desired. I've been exploring A LOT and I'm nearly 7 levels above a story quest, and I fear I'll be even higher by the time I decide to tackle it. I don't care to receive experience for a quest that is under-level, I simply want a CHALLENGE.

@SpiritedTreasure Only thing that irks me is seeing a level ?? in a relatively lower level area, such as lvl 3 Cannibals, and suddenly a lvl ?? Hag. This makes little sense. Having ALL high level enemies be UNDER Geralt IS NOT a good idea, however. Please, don't fix.

Witcher and Witcher 2 were hub-based, so it made sense for enemies to be at equal level, or even slightly below.

Having Geralt initiate meditation and time passes by, just like the previous Witcher games.

Books, notes, letters, contracts, anything read needs to be put into a category separate to things you haven't read, and stop conflicting with the category in which they are now located in.

The inventory itself needs an overhaul, needs more organization, more player control, with better sorting options.

Alchemy needs a revisit, as does mutegents.

Inns need storage, just like previous Witcher games.

(Some of what I mentioned have been already mentioned by others, and I'm more or less agreeing with these people)

---------- Updated at 07:03 PM ----------

The "Skill-Tree" needs a revamp, as there are many passives which make no sense, or just absolutely useless. Also, as @DemonsBlade238 mentioned with unrelated skills/passives to level a branch is really poor design, and desperately needs a revamp.

I'd personally love to see the same skill-tree layout from Witcher 2 make a comeback. I loved the design of the UI in that game...

Double tap jump while falling, Geralt does a roll, negating fall damage.

@ dark29wtf I still continue to agree with your PC Interface argument. CDPR needs to listen, NEEDS TO!

Hate playing games on PC that don't tailor to proper layouts for PC, and you know the game was a clear console port. (When I'm gaming on my PC, that is)

---------- Updated at 07:43 PM ----------

And saving edits still doesn't work on the forums. Yay me.

Top Bottom