What would Novigrad in Cyberpunk 2077 future look like?

+
That's pretty cool to think about. I think that all the old castles will still be there (unless they crumbled on themselves) with futuristic tech installed here and there.

That's pretty cool to think about. I think that all the old castles will still be there (unless they crumbled on themselves) with futuristic tech installed here and there.

I think most of it would be destroyed like how we have almost none of them anymore today. Some remote ones still exist but i think stuff like Vizima Castle and Drahim Castle would be gone. Maybe part of the city walls would still stand like some german cities that still have them and even some gates.

Would be great if CDPR did a bonus rendering of Novigrad in modern day Cyberpunk 2077 style tho.

I'd say something like Carcassone, France or Lisbon, Portugal, but with all of the ancient mix of cutural and architectural styles repurposed and nestled between super-high-rise skyscrapers and mega highways. An actual, medieval castle converted into a night club, it's ancient stones covered in grafitti. Behind it, a steel-and-glass skyscraper rises, it's summit remeniscent of a gothic cathedral.

I'd say something like Carcassone, France or Lisbon, Portugal, but with all of the ancient mix of cutural and architectural styles repurposed and nestled between super-high-rise skyscrapers and mega highways. An actual, medieval castle converted into a night club, it's ancient stones covered in grafitti. Behind it, a steel-and-glass skyscraper rises, it's summit remeniscent of a gothic cathedral.

I can imagine part of Dijkstras tunnels to be turned into a night club actually.

Definitely Carcassonne, France or Gdansk, Poland

And Toussaint would be situated in South of France, or Italia/Portugal/Spain.

Sewers and underground railroad system with parts of the map that have historically been kept exactly as they were in medieval times.

Narrow cobble streets, better looking buildings but not to advance like night city.

Fantastic weather, a lot cleaner than it was in "The Witcher 3" grass and plants growing on the side walk. It must 3 times as big and there must be a park.

Sewers and underground railroad system with parts of the map that have historically been kept exactly as they were in medieval times.

Narrow cobble streets, better looking buildings but not to advance like night city.

Fantastic weather, a lot cleaner than it was in "The Witcher 3" grass and plants growing on the side walk. It must 3 times as big and there must be a park.

In 2077 you will not find medieval style streets and buildings. Maybe from a few decades earlier tho.

Top Bottom