What would you like to see in CDPR's online merch store?

+
Witcher 3 goodies

Hi, does anyone know if CDPR plans to sell some Witcher 3 goodies? I would really love to have a poster of Yennefer and a poster of Triss on my wall :)

I wouldn't mind some yuri Triss x Yen poster either, but I guess that is too much to ask :D

TW3 Medallion

Hey guys,

I just wondered. Is there even a slim chance that the Wolf Medallion you handed out during preview events and included in the collectors Edition or something SIMILAR will be available later on for seperate purache? That would be really cool.

Because I always wanted that medallion. Collectors Edition is obviously sold out by now. I would really love to have such a medallion.

Hey guys,

I just wondered. Is there even a slim chance that the Wolf Medallion you handed out during preview events and included in the collectors Edition or something SIMILAR will be available later on for seperate purache? That would be really cool.

Because I always wanted that medallion. Collectors Edition is obviously sold out by now. I would really love to have such a medallion.

I would love that as well :)
That said - I would love to order if possible a Big Box Collectors edition of the Witcher franchise as well as other games on GOGcom.

Ever since I seen the interview with a CDPR employee wearing a (Green Triangular Pin) on his shirt I been searching for it. The Pin was actually one of the signs that Geralt uses to defeat monsters and sometimes people. I was extremely happy when i found it, because it seemed beyond impossible to find and I couldn't recall which interview I watched since I had seen so many. Well I found it! More like them. The Pin is actually a part of a set of Pins. However I was devastated when I seen the price of them couple together with the book. To compare, the Standard Hardcover Version of The World of The Witcher will set me back roughly $30 CDN. On the other hand the Pins only come as a collectible item when you purchase "The World of the Witcher Limited Edition Hardcover, which cost $99.99 USD. Does anyone know if these Pins come standalone? I would really like to get my hands on them.

I already pre ordered The Witcher Wild Hunt CE, The Wild Hunt Collecter's Edition Prima Game Guide and i'm getting the Expansion Pass. I am not being cheap so to speak. However, does any one know where I can purchase this awesome set of Pins for a reasonably price?

Attachments

• witcher-3-art-book-collectors-edition-01.jpg
    witcher-3-art-book-collectors-edition-01.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 58
World of the witcher compendium?!!! where do we buy this?? I couldnt get the collectors edition it sold out ,, i want that book!!!

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4xELuRQ490

About the Gwent cards included with the Xbox One collector's edition

Please CDPR, PLEASE, make it so the real world card set is purchasable as a separate item after the game releases. Sell them on the main site or something, but I think it would be a great idea. You don't have to include them with the other collectors editions, just have them available for purchase after the game releases.

Urinal cakes that say 'Nice Shot Witcher'!

(Canadian humor - or at least mine, tends to be bathroom oriented)

Top Bottom