What would you like to see in CDPR's online merch store?

+
Four Candles... no, wait...

Fork Handles !

Pitchfork Handles ! Some quality Slavic wood, carved and oiled, perhaps little Witchers carved into them to indicate confirmed kills ;)

... and I hoped the euphemism would stealthily pass on by...

;)

Here just in case it all passed on by...

---------- Updated at 04:51 PM ----------

A Witcher Advent Calendar !

(except Halloween instead of Christmas... probably need to rename it. Hey, i'm in idea mode, not naming things mode) ;)

(could be digital)

Last edited:
FIGURES
But not as they said 150-300 euro... not at all damn, if we dont have money for the special edition less for a single figure.
Figma Geralt figure or Neca Geralt figure would be nice... 75 euro as maximum prize

Hi. I found this Jinx official W3 store, trying to order cofee mug. Just before the confirmation I checked the company adress and it is based in US. I have canceled my order, due it seems foolish to order some US merchandize when I am from Czech republic and CDPR is Polish company, and we are all based in EU. Is there any shop like that around here?

Please give us Gwent Sleeves

Iam very excited to have all four Gwent Factions now but iam scary to open it.

Because i have absolut no clue where i can put in these cards.

It would be phenomenal when CD Projekt make us some cool Gwent Sleeves for our Decks.

hmm, for me it'd be probably:
- gwent cards (i know they said many times they wouldn't do it, i'd love to see that one day, no matter how long it'd take).
- the new tabletop witcher RPG which is in development.

Action figures series would be super awesome.
Geralt must have variations figures with all the armors and weapons!!!
:smiling:

It would be phenomenal when CD Projekt make us some cool Gwent Sleeves for our Decks.
Mayday Magnum Platinum. These sleeves are available in many stores with tabletop games.

I've bought 2 packs for Gwint - they fit great, but they are rather thin. No alternative unfortunately. That's the consequence of choosing non-standard size of the cards by Gwint designers.

Hi. I found this Jinx official W3 store, trying to order cofee mug. Just before the confirmation I checked the company adress and it is based in US. I have canceled my order, due it seems foolish to order some US merchandize when I am from Czech republic and CDPR is Polish company, and we are all based in EU. Is there any shop like that around here?
CD Projekt guys think, that TW merchandise won't sell good enough outside US. IMO this is a little insulting, there's no official store even in Poland, Geralt's fatherland. For me it's a really lazy attitude - there are plenty of companies in Poland that are specialized in making and selling merchandise like t-shirts, mugs, keychains, calendars etc. CDP doesn't have own store anymore (there was one called Gram.pl, but it was sold before TW2 release), but they always can sign a deal with one of many great Polish stores that can support all European countries, or EU at least. I suppose there are no people at CDP(R), who have enough time to deal with that stuff and there's no will to change this situation. Jinx is expensive - value/money ratio is pretty poor. Similar stuff can be made much cheaper in Poland, and quality of most items wouldn't be worse for sure. Also Poland has has one of the best printing companies in Europe, that handle many foreign board games publishers - great place for ordering cards and other paper based products.

Witcher Figures :smiling2:
Geralt, Roche, Yennefer, Iorveth, Olgierd Von Everec and Gaunter O'dimm.

Northern realms and Nilgaardian gwent decks.
And the new ones from Heart of stones Olgierd, O'dimm and Darkness cards.

Something of a quality Sideshow Collectables / Hot Toys are doing. I would be the first one to buy as much premium quality statues/figurines as possible. I JUST LOVE WITCHER LORE.

Weapon replica's from the main characters in the game.
Gwent official card set sold by them, i think Ive seen remakes but not marketing directly to the site? Might be wrong on that account
Roche action horse figurine with a my little pony brush
Realistic contract monster trophys to hang from my side view mirror of my car for special bonuses i can yell out the window.
I think they already have madallions but of each school would be cool.

id like some Herbal tea with Witcher themes sold in potion bottles.
Coffee mugs.
life sized real silver sword.
Triss merigold blowup doll

Top Bottom