What you doing to pass your time till B&W comes out?

+
Now on my 4th play trough. Each time I try all the different options in the Quests just to see what happens & still I am discovering a few new ones. This time round so far I met Lethow had to round up some chicken stealing kids, let some trader get robbed now he won't sell to me. I killed my first Succubus & Triss got her finger nails ripped out last night which was painful when all I want to do was crack open their skulls.

Finished the game 7th time a few days ago as a level 42 Geralt, now going on NG+ for maximum Geralt, I hope Blood & Wine will be adjusted to my level.

And in the meantime, building my army on MGSV.

I'm doing a "deathmarch NG, wearing shirt instead of armor"; and I try to complete a spreadsheet with the Gwent decks of every gwenting NPC (not by digging through the data, which seems like what smart people would do, but by playing even more Gwent than normally. Making them reveal the last missing card in my list is the hard part, particularly if it's a dupe of another card I already know. (and Stjepan is a cheater with his 2 duped Etolian Aux Archers!))

I also think that I should head back occasionally to The Secret World, but somehow, every other game but Witcher series feels still just very bland. I thought that would've been better after the latest playthrough, but nope.

I started Witcher 3 again myself, well i picked up where i had left off. I bought MGSV and Fallout 4, but i just can't get into them. I keep getting drawn back to Gearlt

My job keeps the waiting time short. But next week im 2 weeks in poland to support a company. While im in Warsaw, I will try to think of you CD Project, smelling the ideas for the new Addon ;-)

Still on my first play through though once i finish the story plan on starting the game again on the hardest difficulty

I started Witcher 3 again myself, well i picked up where i had left off. I bought MGSV and Fallout 4, but i just can't get into them. I keep getting drawn back to Gearlt

Right there with you regarding MSGV, everything after Witcher 3 just ... there's no words. I need more Witcher!

Well there's work of course, taking up my time. I'm also currently playing Assassin's Creed Unity, Dragon Age Inquisition, Batman Arkham Knight, Mad Max, Metal Gear Phantom Pain and Fallout 4.

Soon I'll be adding AC Syndicate and Far Cry Primal to that list.

So there's that. ^_^

Rest assured though, Blood and Wine will get my full attention when it arrives. :cheers:

Well I also tried going. Back and playing Dragon Age Inquestion. I download the 3 expansions. One I found ok and played trough it, the second was so dark (and I mean dark as in dark. . . .cant see what's going on....and getting killed) and the third final one locks you out from the main game. But I'm playing TW3 again, but mostly long Gwent sessions, also played some retro Resident evil from the new original collection

oh yeah, I work to lol....but that's just the norm.....oh and bought a new car, been doing a lot of polishing to keep it super shiny lol.

Playing more Witcher 3 till B&W comes out, on a new fresh game on Death March. I do miss Dark Mode from Witcher 2 though, mostly because of the unique armor set. Other than that, I'm trying to get into Fallout 4, which is a bit hard. I like it, but for some reason all those glitches really puts me off. Bethesda, Bethesda never changes...

7 playthroughs? Damn aren't you just tired of the game by now haha?

Well no lol, so much to do, one can miss a lot in single playthrough. I played a game on each difficulty level, then made sure I did everything (though I still stumble upon some things I have missed ore never payed attention to for some reason. Then I did a playthrough with the intent of having no red text entires in the quest logs (it's impossible though since there are 2 bugged quests that will always give you a red text line, no way around them). Then a new game+ playthrough cause the armor bug for ps4 was finally fixed for PS4 peasants. So yeah it took a lot of playthroughs. I also like just being in the game soaking up the atmosphere.

Last edited:
my one big complaint is that the game is not really well-scaled up for NG+, and it was only by then i was actually getting good. only thing challenging in HoS was the caretaker, then i realized that Northern Wind = gg for him.

also, the alchemy + fast attack/school of cat stuff is just so strong compared to the other gameplay styles that it was really hard for me to break it. tried bombs, crossbows, heavy attacks, signs...none of them can do the pure dps of alchemy + fast attack.

I play W3 1hour or two evenings. Also occasional game world of tanks. More on weekends. Thats all I have time for. Need to work and eat :) Also 3month old baby girl. Really keeps you occupied :D And the pace im playing witcher 300+ hours last playtrough. Its gonna be summer before im done this round. I hope BAW will be out by then.. I just try not to get too hyped. Gonna go dark as were nearing the release. Not gonna watch trailer or anything!

Top Bottom