Not open for further replies.
one CAM more flexible

one Gerald no Slide-Man (stop slip)

Gerald not in mode RUNNING
1-walking
2-running with SHIFT down
3-always running with CTRL

Last edited:
1. The way how I sort my inventory myself will save, instead of being automaticly sorted by one of the 4 options we have after game load or any action I do. I WANNNA SORT THE INVENTORY MYSELF AND KEEP IT LIKE THAT BUT I CANNOT BECAUSE "MYSELF SORTING" DISAPEARS AFTER A GAME LOAD
2. Fix the toxicity effect on Geralts face that disapears when quen shield is broken.

Next Update 1.09

So do you guys think they'll fix the path of warriors XP exploit with the next update? I'm not sure why its not been fixed, maybe to counter the issues some people have had regarding XP? To me it just seems too tempting to grind to whatever level you want

fix the "skellige most wanted" quest fucking werewolf crying again and again lol
and fix the problem introduced with the patch 1.08 the impossibility to perform the new finishers animation with Geralt

I'll wait for patch 1.11 LOL... CDPR Will get there, it might take a few more months, but it will be worth it. I wish for them to fix and make TW3 as perfect as can be, BEFORE the NEW dlc add-ons. :)

fix the bug where yenn appears naked once after sleeping with her in skellige and make it alternate look 2. Seriously though as long as the paid dlc has more yen and ciri ill buy it. If not I wont. The little glitches dont bother me, find them amusing when they happen (usually). Being able to turn off auto roach would be nice, I enjoyed being yenns little bitch boy and being the bad ass to everyone else. Hmm kinda like real life. And lets be honest, yenn is far superior to geralt and could end his life instantly/ I love bitchy dom females (usually).

Last edited:
NG+

Bug Fixes to all the problems that will inevitably be caused when they add in NG+ :lol:

Honestly though, they've already done such a good job supporting this game post-release that I don't think we can expect too much more from them until the expansion launches in two months.

Expect? Don't know about that. I'll tell you what I want.

Sorry to be so brutal CDPR, I know these things are subjective but II really hate the early level Feline armor and completely detest the Griffin Armor. I'd like see the requirement level for donning witcher school armors brought down by 4 to 5 levels. That new consumable introduced in 1.08 to allow wear armors early that the required level is no real help. Also, I like the default armor the game starts with. I hope the ability to upgrade the armor set with its mastercraft coming at level 17 - 20 will be introduced. Id doesn't have to look different, just upgrade the stats.

Nothing... as I expect at least total bug fix from all previous patches but sadly same bugs are there which gamers are reporting from so long time so now no more expectation as my penitence are over now.. Thanks.

Well even if some new sexy features are in the air like NG+ or whatever, I would appreciate that they focused on identified/verified bugs first and solving known issues B4 adding anything new.

Main wish is to see Old Pals Quest bug solved and generally speaking all the issues related to Vernon Roche.

Does anyone know when we could expect 1.09?

1 - One button to hide HUD

2 - Ability to use a closer camera like the "overburdened camera" when walking around etc.

*Just those two thing would make an awesome patch.
I agree with both.. a quick mini map on/off button while playing, would be sweet.
I also want all talk/button icon prompts to just go away, I need to hide that shit. LOL

Guest 3842753

Fix the beard/haircut DLC. For example, if I choose a close-cut beard, it should not grow into a fuller beard as it does at the moment. Rather, it should stay close-cut which is what the devs specifically said was intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom