What you expect from 1.10?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go with
the Empress finale
there is a mention about Priscilla's health, but only then.

See, even then, that's not enough. Dandelion is so enamored by Priscilla he had no regrets about Geralt in this quest. First time of play through, I was curious about why she was healing rather quickly. I started thinking that maybe she was a type of monster herself. Something like a siren, because of her beautiful voice, hence why her voice is recovering quickly. Just my thoughts.

If you go with
the Empress finale
there is a mention about Priscilla's health, but only then.

But that's really weird, don't you think? If it's mentioned, shouldn't something that happened for everyone be mentioned in _every_ ending?

But that's really weird, don't you think? If it's mentioned, shouldn't something that happened for everyone be mentioned in _every_ ending?

Yeah, it is weird. I'd prefer this update on Priscilla's health before the final battle, or maybe by visiting Dandelion's cabaret after the final act.

I expect it to release soon, been waiting for a fix for the broken finisher dlc for a while now. And I would like them to expel all the NPCs that carry boxes from the ministry of silly walks please. It is too silly!

Is there yet any news about when 1.09. will come finally and more especially, hwat it will fix and improve?

I also hope for a fix in NVidia Hairworks that gives an option for everyone else besides Geralt.
Sure, there are no water effects when turned off, and the animal fur looks like shit, but the Geralt's hair looks way more realistic.
With the option turned on, his hair are too...straight, like he just got out of a salon.

Forgot to mention one bug I still get from time to time - jumping bug. Hope it will somehow be fixed in 1,09.

EDIT: just remembered one more - comic book loading screens... Make them optional (aka make an on/off switch in settings).

Last edited:
One more for the bucket list - make an option to choose what kind of alcohol to use to refill your potions when meditating.
It was very annoying to see Alcohest and White Gull being used up to refill potions, while other 80 bottles of Dwarven whatchamacallits just sat there in the inventory.

@killkenny1

While it'd be nice to see such an option, but there is one thing that somewhat negates the usefulness of that. The alchohol is so abundnant in this game that you don't really have to worry about running out of it, ever.

One more for the bucket list - make an option to choose what kind of alcohol to use to refill your potions when meditating.
It was very annoying to see Alcohest and White Gull being used up to refill potions, while other 80 bottles of Dwarven whatchamacallits just sat there in the inventory.

Even though I've never run out of Dwarven Spirit or Alcohest, I only make White Gull when I need it. I always seem to be missing one of the ingredients to make it in batches anyway. Damned Gull.

All I know is that this patch better be frickin huge. 1.08 released "over a month ago" (WTF) and many of the issues which are supposed to be corrected with 1.09 had already existed far too long then (SMW anyone). I know they want to get it right, but if it is this big break it into two patches so we don't feel so left out in the cold. To not even release a partial change log at this point is pretty effen ridiculous. "Hey, guy over here just wants to play through the game 100%, anyone there give a sh!t?" At least provide a little insight into what is getting fixed, in addition to what is being added to the incomplete vanilla game.. Please... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom